Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:48 am
Misty screamed in pain as she was attacked, but she quickly left her host's body. After she left, she quickly tried to intrude into KoTari's body, so that he couldn't harm her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:52 am
KoTari roared. He knew his love was long gone by now. He had nothing left. So, he did what Kieran did five hundred years ago.
He let go.
Backing away from the unconscious body Misty once occupied, KoTari finished his transformation into his huge dragon form. If Misty tried to enter his mind, she would only be caged in and pushed into a small corner of his mind. He wanted to devour the humans and other creatures of this town. He wanted to destroy everything.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:03 am
"KoTari! KoTari stop!" Misty shouted. She didn't know if he could hear her, but she had to try. "KoTari! You have to calm down!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:08 am
KoTari looked down at the town. It was so much smaller now to him. But there was plenty of fresh meat to start him off. He saw one of the dead people he had thrown at Lars before. He lowered his head and devoured it. The blood fueled his desire for more. Misty's voice became only a part of the background as he went to eat another person he had killed already.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:11 am
"KoTari!" Misty shouted. She could feel what was going on around them. She knew what KoTari was doing. But she couldn't stop him. "KoTari! I know how to get Makira back!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:15 am
"SHUT UP!!! IF YOU LET ME GO I WOULD HAVE SAVED HER!!!" KoTari screamed at Misty as he ate the dead human. Licking the blood from his jaws with his forked tongue, he looked hungrily for more humans to eat.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:29 am
"No, KoTari, you couldn't have. You would've just been putting her life on the line! Now, if you want her back, you're going to have to CALM DOWN." Misty told him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:35 am
KoTari snarled angrily at Misty in reply. Some of the humans were trying to find a way to kill KoTari. He spotted them down the street getting their weapons. He charged them and slaughtered the group quickly. His once majestic white scales were now drenched in blood.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:02 pm
"KoTari... Look at yourself. Do you think Makira would be proud if she saw you like this?" Misty asked, her voice sounded milder now.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:04 pm
"She's gone...YOU LET HER BE TAKEN FROM ME!!!" KoTari yelled.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:09 pm
"She's not completely gone! We can still get her back! I can find her! And I'm sure that creep is keeping her safe. We know he wants her as much as we do." Misty told him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:06 am
KoTari lifted his head and roared at the sky, "YOU TOOK HER FROM ME, b***h!!!" He accused in blind rage.
The Dragonkin who helped Makira and KoTari get their home finally made it to them. He looked up at KoTari, "KoTari stop!!"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:11 am
Makira didn't reply. She listened to the familiar voice from outside.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:43 am
KoTari brought his claw down on the man. When the dust settled he realized that the man had managed to not only survive the attack but actually hold his ground.
Koto's artificial limbs had broke from the impact but he held on, "KoTari try to realize who you are! This isn't you!"
KoTari snarled and pressed down on Koto with his claw.
Koto groaned and one of his fake legs broke off at the knee. He went down hard on what was left of that knee, "KoTari please! Makira wouldn't want this! She would be sad if she knew what you are doing!"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:25 am
Makira slowly drained KoTari's energy as she created a dark mist around him that would cause every move he made to take more effort than usual.

"KoTari... Listen to him..." Misty told him.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games