Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:16 am
Chelan entered the room and sat indian style of the floor. She looked at Riko then at the girl. After a moment she realized this was Samara. "Hey" she said breezily. "Long time no see. WHat did I miss?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:22 am
((its Morganna wink ))

Morganna half-smiled. "A lot, actually," she said to Chelan. "Riko is coming here to live at Tenshu, and Nephilis...he was killed today," she said quietly. "But it is good to see you again Chelan."

Samara had been standing nearby as Lunia and Tenshi spoke. She crossed over to them both, pulling them into an embrace. She held them close, not feeling the need for words. She just needed to hold them.  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:40 am
Lunia sniffled when Samara hugged them both, loving the feeling of being with Tenshi and Samara at the same time just made her want Nephilis in this picture with them, because of this thought Lunia burst into tears again as she just buried her head into the middle of her brother and her mother. Feeling no need for words also.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:44 am
Samara pressed a kiss to the top of Lunia's head. "It's going to be alright," she assured her. "We're going to get through this...for Nephilis." She brushed her fingers through Lunia's hair in an attempt to soothe her daughter. "I love you both, so much."  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Lunia's hands were shaking as she wiped her eyes, she then hugged into Samara once again feeling more calm now that she was with her mother. "I love you too mom..." she said as she just stayed and hugged into her mother. "And i promise i'm going to protect you and the baby.. with my life..." she said bravely, still crying a bit as she just held onto Samara and Tenshi.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:09 am
Samara sighed and hugged Lunia tighter. "I would just prefer it if you stayed safe and let me do the protecting," she said with a half smile. "But you're like Nephilis...you're stubborn when it comes to your family," she added, pressing another kiss to the top of her head.  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:15 am
Lunia hugged into Samara and paused when she heard that she was like Nephilis, her head propped up and she sniffed. "I'm... like Nephilis?..." she said, feeling a motherly and daughterly love with Samara that she had never felt this strongly before now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:19 am
Samara smiled and brushed the hair from Lunia's face. "More than you know," she assured her. "You have his strength, his dedication, his love of family...all of the best qualities." She hugged her close again. "And that's just the tip of the iceberg."  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:37 am
When Lunia's hair had been brushed out of her face a slight smiled could be seen, but the thing that stuck out the most was her bright red eyes and face from the tears. She felt better now and felt like there was still a bit of Nephilis in her and it showed to other people. "Mom... is it alright if i say a speech at Dads.. funeral.." she asked, hugging back into her tightly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:55 am
Samara nodded and smiled. "I wouldn't have it any other way," she said. "And I know Nephilis would love that, too." She knew that he wouldn't be there, but she hoped he would be there in spirit.  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:00 am
Lunia burst into tears at the hearing of Nephilis again, and the fact that she knew that he wouldn't be there. Hugging into Samara Lunia smiled slightly still letting the tears flow, "I know he'll be watching me... i know he'll be standing right beside me everywhere i go..." she said to Samara, but mostly to herself as she touched her chest and patted it. "And i also know... that he'll always be in here..." she said smiling now, wiping her tears once again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:05 am
Samara smiled. "Exactly," she said. "He's going to be with all of us." She helped Lunia wipe her tears with a handkerchief before stopping and looking at it. "I tell you what...why don't you keep this? Nephilis gave it to me as part of a set. I want you to have one of them." In the corner of the soft white fabric, it had a cherry blossom embroidered on it...something that had meant a lot to the two of them.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:10 am
((I hate when I'm left in the dust....))

Keliah looked as Alastor was demonstrating what was going on. When he finished and left, she nodded her head, teleporting to Tenshu before she would leave for Kilitia. She was now in the room with Morganna and company. She said nothing waiting for someone to speak.

Amara had been spying on Samara,Tenshi,and LUnia, taking in everything they were saying. She was silent and stealthy and her breathing couldnt be heard. She was having a time with this information, and would soon return to Noroa soon.

Jean returned to Kilitia the people who havent seen her in over 15 years gasped as she returned. She had a lot of things to and this was just the beginning. She started by going into the invisible tower of the volcano.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:23 am
Lunia's eyes opened widely as she looked at the cherry blossom in the corner of the handkerchief, she stared at it with such sadness in her eyes and paused. "It's a cherry blossom..." she said, trailing off at the end of her sentence as she held it into her chest, smiling slightly, biting her lip as she tried to fight the tears that wanted to flow. "Thank you Mom... i knew you'd know how to cheer me up..." she said, looking at the cherry blossom again. "He once told me, that the cherry blossom started off as a tiny sweet bud, but after a while... it grew into something strong and beautiful..." she said before taking a deep breath as she still tried to fight the tears. "He said i would be a cherry blossom one day too... i never understood it, until just now.." she said as she closed her eyes and held the handkerchief at her chest again.  

xLulie

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:33 am
The Guildmaster looked into the twilight sky and said. " I guess the soldiers are going to need more training, right now only a handfull of them would meet my standards. " He said as he snapped his fingers summoning a few assassins. " Alright fan out I don't want anyone from the fight to enter here, if oe does alert me at once. " He said as he vanished in a swirl of black mist.

Plague looked curiously at the boy it was very strange why would he just wander off he didn't have time to find the exit Plague warped them in here. " Hey Kessaris, hold on the exit is over here. ' He shouted down the tunnel, he didn't see anyone in it but he sighed if Kessaris got lost someone would find him.

Leon's silouhette formed inside of the tunnel, he was walking with two other people both were members of their special group. The man on the right was something of a necromancer, he summoned spirits of the dead to fight for him, however his power was unrefined. And the teenage looking man on the left was a gifted healer able to perform operations that would frighten the best of doctors with little trouble. " Huh? Plague what are you doing here? I thought you were talking to Kessaris. " He said a little confused.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games