Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:31 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Why would I want to refuse?"
Dylan kissed the small bite mark and licked up her neck. "Mmm." He hummed, pushing her against the wall a bit more, causing her to slide up it somewhat. He wrapped her legs around his body and growled into her neck.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:02 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smirled and snarled, playfully, at her. "You need to work on your roar, my rose." ((Got the lion king stuck in my head >.<)) He smiled and kissed her neck and shoulders and then bit down on her neck, sucking lightly at the hot red blood that flowed so easily. "Mmmm" he purred and licked at the wound till it closed. "How do you always manage to taste so good my little lioness?"

((Don't apologize Evo, it's ok. I just really wish you would have told me you didn't like it instead of just quitting on us. ))

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:27 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

She purred deep in her throat, turning that purr into a moan as he licked up her neck. Ravin raked her hands down his chest once more. She grabbed onto his rock hard muscles as he pushed her against the wall. This closed the space between them. Ravin slid her hands up his chested and locked her arms around his neck.

Dylan's hands smoothed down her legs and wrapped them tightly around his body. Ravin's heart pounded as he growled into her neck. She moaned softly as his body pressed into hers, creating a burning sensation that was hard to deny. Ravin gasped and tilted her head to the side, moaning softly into his ear.

"Mhmmm..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:31 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Oh do I? Maybe you should teach me!" Veronica giggled. Any previous tension was gone for the time being and she was thrilled about that. Hunter bit down into her neck and licked the wound until she felt it close up. "Lioness? No, I'm a beastly lion." She laughed and kissed his lips. "I just make sure I taste absolutely amazing specifically for you dear." She smirked and kissed him fully on the lips. She flipped them to where he was laying flat on his back on the bed and she was over him. "Grr," She growled before biting into his neck. She wasn't very thirsty for the first time since he bit her but the dull burning was still present. She licked at his neck until the red gush no longer flowed.

||LOL! i <3 lion kingggg||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:33 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan growled again as she moaned softly. He bit down on her neck harder, causing a small insion(sp?) in her skin. He licked up the blood before allowing it to close. His hands slid down her body and back up to tangle in her black hair. His lips pressed against hers with feirce passion.
He bit at her lip before pulling back. "What would you do if I did this?" He gently dropped her to her feet and stepped backwards to lean against the opposite cave wall. He licked his lips and looked her over, smirking.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:44 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

His teeth sank into the soft skin of her neck, actually causing her to bleed. Dylan licked up the blood. Both actions only served to make her moan louder. She arched her body into his as he ran his hands down her body. Dylan crushed his lips fiercely against hers. Ravin whimpered softly as she was pressed against the cave wall.

She was gasping for breath as he pulled away. Ravin's cheeks were flushed with passion. She clutched at the wall, her knees still weak from being kissed so fiercely. Dylan looked over at her from the opposite wall, smirking.

Ravin licked her lips slowly, making sure to accentuate their fullness. She ran her hands down her sides, feeling herself out. "Mhmm," she purred. "Too bad. You don't know what you're missing."

She flashed him a seductive smile as she began to walk away from him. Ravin made sure to swish her hips gently.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:01 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan watched her as she licked her lips. Her hands ran down her own sides and he chuckled lightly. "Oh honey, I believe you don't know what you're missing." She turned to walk away, "You're in an underwater cave my love. You can't walk far." He growled and softly stepped towards her. His movements were silent. Quieter then a mouse.
He lept into the air and knocked her to the ground of the cave. His legs stadled over her, his butt rested on her back and he leant over to kiss her neck. "Mm," He purred.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:22 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

He growled from behind her. Dylan whispered to her, his voice nearly a growl. Suddenly there was an empty silence. She turned to look behind her. Ravin squealed in surprise as he leapt onto her. Dylan stradled her to the ground. Warmth pulsed through her body. The warmth of his lower body pressed against her back.

He leaned over to kiss her neck, purring right in her ear. Ravin turned around (which was hard to do) so that he stradled her front. Ravin looked up at him with alluring eyes and fluttered her eyelashes seductively.

"Mhmm," she purred back. "I like this position." She pressed her body up into his. Dylan's warmth pressed into her. She let out a sweet sigh. "Ooooh yes, I like this very much..."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:38 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin rolled over and he rested on her stomach now. Dylan chuckled at her. "I dunno. I really liked you on your back." Well, he was just being honest. "But this works too." He grinned. She pushed her body against his, causing him to groan softly. She sighed softly and told him how much she liked it.
He leaned over her, "It'd be better with your clothes off." He pulled his own shirt off before ducking his head to her neck again. He kissed softly and smirked. "Mmm," He was tempted to roll her over, back on her stomach. But if she liked it like this- Whatever.
He was hot and rilled up now. He wanted her desperatly.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:46 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

A small smile crept up her lips. She turned back over on her stomach. "Anything to please you, Dylan," she purred. He had groaned softly when she had pressed her body up against his. That earned an even larger smile on her lips.

Dylan ducked his head down to kiss her neck. He hummed seductively in her ear. "And what if I don't want to?" she breathed seductively, referring to her clothes.

Ravin could feel his body heat up against hers. She laid her cheek against the cold ground and licked her lips as she glanced back up at Dylan.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:42 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled when she bit into him and groaned softly. He felt his body heat up and he smiled softly before rolling her to her side and laying down next to her. "I thought we agreed no sex till we had a chance to talk." he purred teasingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:48 pm
xxJasper_is_my_lifexx
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

She was pratically glowing. The dress was beautiful. She couldn't believe it, though, that she was going to be wearing this. She ran her fingers down the fabric. She smiled as he took her in his arms. Armand was going to allow Veronica at the wedding. She smiled. Madeline was just excited. She was going to be getting married soon. Wait. "Am I supposed to get you a ring?" She hadn't thought about it. "And okay. I'm just glad she gets to come." Mady was going to have to call Veronica, or Hunter, and tell them the news. Since she was now allowed, Madeline wanted Ronnie to be her maid of honor.

"Another One Is I'm Human."

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand chuckled and then let go of her and walked back to the couch and flopped down on it. "Well yes technically you do have to get me a ring. I have gotten yours already and as a matter of fact...excuse me for a second." He got to his feet and went into the nearby closet. During her limited sleep he found the time to run out of the house for a little shopping. He found a royal blue box and then walked back over to Madeline. With a grin he said, "I thought we should do this right." He got down on one knee and with a shy smile he opened the box to reveal the ring. "Madeline Moorne, will you marry me?"  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:36 pm
User Image

She watched him retreat back to the couch. When was she going to have time to look for a ring. She smiled when he mentioned he got her ring. Madeline waited until he got back. She was overwhelmed when he got down on one knee. This was the right way and she knew it was coming, but Mady would still flip out. She was just so excited. "Oh my gosh!" She brushed her hair out of her eyes and looked at the ring. "Of course I'll marry you." She was practically crying. "The ring is gorgeous."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:47 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand practically laughed out loud when he saw her reaction and slid the ring onto her finger. Of course, being Armand, the ring was the perfect size for her. "I knew you would like it. I am glad thank you so much for being apart of my life Madeline." He gathered her in his arms and kissed her tears away then smiled down at her and hugged her to him. "You should call everyone that you want to come to the wedding now. I am sure that they might be a bit busy being the lusty vampires that they are but they shouldn't mind because of the happy news." He kissed her lips lightly and then handed her the phone.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:01 pm
User Image

Madeline smiled. She admired the ring on her ring finger. It was beautiful. She smiled at him. "Always a pleasure." She looked up at him. Armand kissed her and she kissed him back. Maybe if Veronica saw this side of Armand then they wouldn't fight. He wasn't always the mean guy he appeared to be. Around her he was someone new. "Okay." Mady took the phone in her hands. She wasn't sure who she should call. "Who should I invite?" Veronica was a no brainer and along with Hunter. She just wasn't sure if he wanted Dylan there or Ravin.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games