Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:22 am
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Ok, so I think I found the formula that I need for the hyena. I have a question, did I ever send your this, another fur I need? If so, are you willing to part with it?

I'm sorry, I don't have it. ;w;
I've kept all of the ones you've sent me and would be more than happy to give any back that you need, though!
I'm really attached to my lynx fur so I don't get around to using any others very often. ^^;
If I had the right level I'd be happy to take some time to help make up crafted components, but I'm not even level two...

If I have anything that is level one and I have the gold, I can pass it on to you?

If that's what you wanted to do!
I don't have a lot to offer other than my time, generally, haha~
In fact, I don't think I have enough stuff worth anything to make this trade fair. ;w;
I have an enormous hoard of items, but nothing of any real worth...
I'd offer up pure, but I'm always hesitant to part ways with gold, and I don't have enough of THAT to make it fair, either.

You can have it for the low low price of helping me figure out items to make for others, you know the people in the guild better than I do.

I think I can handle that!
I DO have something I'm going to throw in, still!
It's not worth too much, but I can't do anything with it since it's for the human base and can't bring myself to just sell it. ^^;

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Ok, so I think I found the formula that I need for the hyena. I have a question, did I ever send your this, another fur I need? If so, are you willing to part with it?

I'm sorry, I don't have it. ;w;
I've kept all of the ones you've sent me and would be more than happy to give any back that you need, though!
I'm really attached to my lynx fur so I don't get around to using any others very often. ^^;
If I had the right level I'd be happy to take some time to help make up crafted components, but I'm not even level two...

If I have anything that is level one and I have the gold, I can pass it on to you?

If that's what you wanted to do!
I don't have a lot to offer other than my time, generally, haha~
In fact, I don't think I have enough stuff worth anything to make this trade fair. ;w;
I have an enormous hoard of items, but nothing of any real worth...
I'd offer up pure, but I'm always hesitant to part ways with gold, and I don't have enough of THAT to make it fair, either.

You can have it for the low low price of helping me figure out items to make for others, you know the people in the guild better than I do.

I think I can handle that!
I DO have something I'm going to throw in, still!
It's not worth too much, but I can't do anything with it since it's for the human base and can't bring myself to just sell it. ^^;

I love it thank you so much!
Sooo, there is one that I haven't gifted, at all I think, phoenix paladin.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:54 pm
Also, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leptin Knockout mouse. cute huh? Can't stop eating.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:20 pm
delasislas

I'm glad you like it! I love some of the poses on it, I wish paws had a version, but I guess it'd be a little awkward on such a tiny base.
D'awwww, those mice are adorable!
Let's see here, Phoenix Paladin, if I remember rightly, masculine items are preferred, blue and black are high on their favorite color list, and they're into anything sci-fi or fantasy. I often see their avatar rocking punk style items, too, so I figure along any of those lines would work out!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:31 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

I'm glad you like it! I love some of the poses on it, I wish paws had a version, but I guess it'd be a little awkward on such a tiny base.
Let's see here, Phoenix Paladin, if I remember rightly, masculine items are preferred, blue and black are high on their favorite color list, and they're into anything sci-fi or fantasy. I often see their avatar rocking punk style items, too, so I figure along any of those lines would work out!

Ok, let me raid the bifrost for something.
Leptin receptor knockout mice are too cute.
There isn't many recipes that I like for paws. Just saying, the skins were hard as it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:00 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Ok, let me raid the bifrost for something.
Leptin receptor knockout mice are too cute.
There isn't many recipes that I like for paws. Just saying, the skins were hard as it was.

Sorry, the paws base is speculated to have been created mainly as a cash base, and for the most part that's proven to be true. ;w;
(Thank you soooo much for everything you've made for me, though! I know those recipes are tough to gather stuff up for, I looked into some of them to see about making them at one point but ultimately decided I didn't have quite the funds needed for it then.)
It's a bit disappointing, the lack of what I'd consider truly 'affordable' items for paws base, but in the end it helps me cut back on buying and hoarding, at least. ^^;
Well, until another gate comes out, I admit to binge-buying the paws items from those and hoarding them for no real conceivable reason other than because they're cheap. I think I have a stack of over fifty of something from one of the old ones...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:29 pm
GRRR. I have an idea for a avatar, but I need a top that is black and gold, maybe some pants too. I'm actually surprised that I had that many black and gold items.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:07 pm
sent you some items to craft.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:25 pm
delasislas

Can do!
I'll note down what they are and send them back to you as soon as they're done. c:
(Lemme know if you want something from me to hold until I can get them back, I'll find something to put up.)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:11 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Can do!
I'll note down what they are and send them back to you as soon as they're done. c:
(Lemme know if you want something from me to hold until I can get them back, I'll find something to put up.)

You think I don't trust you??? there is actually just a bit more that I need to send, if you need more gold, tell me.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:35 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Can do!

You think I don't trust you??? there is actually just a bit more that I need to send, if you need more gold, tell me.

Some people prefer a 'better safe than sorry' route, so I thought I'd at least put the option out.
As long as the crafting cost isn't too high, I can cover it even if it fails, so don't worry about it!
It helps me out in the long run, anyway, I'll finally level up in alchemy, haha~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:41 pm
Chance of success: Very High
Number of failures: 5
Ahaha, even my internet luck is bad.
Ah well, I'm not even mad, I made it to level 2~

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:07 pm
Alright, thanks, I need to send you the other formulas.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:28 pm
more stuff sent, tell me when you are level three so I can stop sending level 1 recipes. Some one gave me snickerdoodles... I need to help people with homework more often.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:46 pm
delasislas
more stuff sent, tell me when you are level three so I can stop sending level 1 recipes. Some one gave me snickerdoodles... I need to help people with homework more often.

Can do!
I'll be a little more than halfway through once I finish this batch.
Mm, snickerdoodles, they're my favorite cookie.
On a side note, I didn't know this was a thing?
"Your Concoction was a smashing success!
You've created an item, plus a rare bonus item"
I got a black magic heart crest in addition to the teal for both recipes, I'll send them over to you with the rest since I'm sure you'll have more use for them than me. ^^;

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games