Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grimal_Latzo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:11 pm
*walks up the cliff to his right and sits down on the edge of it and looks at the sun* ahhh what A beautiful yellow sun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:14 pm
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
damn.... things arent the same here without kuri, fog, rena and bergy cry i miss theam so much....

::tackles you and hugs you:: cheer up! i know you miss them, but there are other people you can talk to, come on have some fun ::pulls out two shots of sex on the beach and hands one to you::
* hugs him back tightley and chugs the shot* thanks, i think i needed that.... well at least there someone here i can talk to ^^

im always here for ya! from one canine to da other! family gotta stick together!
ya ^^ i guess so* stares up at him* wow there are a lot of stares out tonight.....* hugs him* things have been.... hard for me the past week...... cry

im sorry...::hugs you back:: your right....i can actually see the stars out in texas.....its weird..in cali theres too much crap...but its all clear here......::pulls out two bahama mama's:: want seconds?
you trin to get me drunk there jake? wink * drinks it happley and licks the bottom of the glass* wow..... that was great.....

lol ::sips his slowly:: why? would that be a bad thing? wink
no not really, i wouldent really mind...* would you happen t o have anymore of thos ? wink

::pulls out a collar full of bahama mamas:: here ya go, as much as you want
* eyes go wide as he sees all the drinks* wrigles out from underneath you and begins to gulp down as much of it as he can.... starts to feel a little funny...* * gets the hiccups* wow...* hicup*.... that stuff * hicup* ... is really good * hicup* * wrigles back underneath him*

::still sippin his first one..is usually done with four by now:: dont drink too much..other wise you'll pass out and thats rape...lol
* laughs a little still feeling a little woozey* wow.... the stares are danceing.... there forming some kind of ring around you .... its a halo! *hicup* eek you are an angel! * hicup* wink

::finishes 6th:: ahh that was good...::woozey:: whoa...::blinks one eye at a time....:: no im not...i could never be an angel....:slurred words slightly::
* smile up at him* ya you could* * his voice slowley drifts off* his eyes slowley begin to close as he starts to moan a joyful low pitched moan * *closes his eyes*

::watches the three diffrent yous close eyes, tries to hug one but misses the illusion one by a few feet::
* looks up at him and smiles , then closes his eyes and hugs him tightley* i dont think... i have ever been this close..... to another guy befor..... coarse its something i have allways wanted to try....  

stoarm_fox

Grimal_Latzo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:19 pm
darkblazelord7
*walks up the cliff to his right and sits down on the edge of it and looks at the sun* ahhh what A beautiful yellow sun.
*starts to whistle and lays back on the cliff, his feet dnagling over the edge of the cliff* ahhhhh...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:24 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
damn.... things arent the same here without kuri, fog, rena and bergy cry i miss theam so much....

::tackles you and hugs you:: cheer up! i know you miss them, but there are other people you can talk to, come on have some fun ::pulls out two shots of sex on the beach and hands one to you::
* hugs him back tightley and chugs the shot* thanks, i think i needed that.... well at least there someone here i can talk to ^^

im always here for ya! from one canine to da other! family gotta stick together!
ya ^^ i guess so* stares up at him* wow there are a lot of stares out tonight.....* hugs him* things have been.... hard for me the past week...... cry

im sorry...::hugs you back:: your right....i can actually see the stars out in texas.....its weird..in cali theres too much crap...but its all clear here......::pulls out two bahama mama's:: want seconds?
you trin to get me drunk there jake? wink * drinks it happley and licks the bottom of the glass* wow..... that was great.....

no not really, i wouldent really mind...* would you happen t o have anymore of thos ? wink

* eyes go wide as he sees all the drinks* wrigles out from underneath you and begins to gulp down as much of it as he can.... starts to feel a little funny...* * gets the hiccups* wow...* hicup*.... that stuff * hicup* ... is really good * hicup* * wrigles back underneath him*

::still sippin his first one..is usually done with four by now:: dont drink too much..other wise you'll pass out and thats rape...lol
* laughs a little still feeling a little woozey* wow.... the stares are danceing.... there forming some kind of ring around you .... its a halo! *hicup* eek you are an angel! * hicup* wink

::finishes 6th:: ahh that was good...::woozey:: whoa...::blinks one eye at a time....:: no im not...i could never be an angel....:slurred words slightly::
* smile up at him* ya you could* * his voice slowley drifts off* his eyes slowley begin to close as he starts to moan a joyful low pitched moan * *closes his eyes*

::watches the three diffrent yous close eyes, tries to hug one but misses the illusion one by a few feet::
* looks up at him and smiles , then closes his eyes and hugs him tightley* i dont think... i have ever been this close..... to another guy befor..... coarse its something i have allways wanted to try....
are you comin on to me?  

Jake Jeckal

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:25 pm
[ were did you go jake cry ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:26 pm
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

are you comin on to me?
* smiles and closes his eyes * not if you dont want me to....  

stoarm_fox

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:26 pm
stoarm_fox
[ were did you go jake cry ]

sorry my grandma wanted to show me sumtin...but im here  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:27 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

are you comin on to me?

lol...i dont care...  

Jake Jeckal

__neko__babe__

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:30 pm
nya ness!hey!havent been in here for a long time....*huggles all* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:31 pm
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

are you comin on to me?

lol...i dont care...
iam...iam sorry* ears go flat aginst his head*.... its just... well... with all my friends leaveing me , my parents ( fog and kuri ) abondoning me.... and raven thinking about leaveing me to.... * a single tear rolls down his check * this past week has been hell for me... and... i just wanted to forget all that ... at least for tonight..... * stares at all the empty shot glasses in the sand...* cry  

stoarm_fox

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:36 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

are you comin on to me?

lol...i dont care...
iam...iam sorry* ears go flat aginst his head*.... its just... well... with all my friends leaveing me , my parents ( fog and kuri ) abondoning me.... and raven thinking about leaveing me to.... * a single tear rolls down his check * this past week has been hell for me... and... i just wanted to forget all that ... at least for tonight..... * stares at all the empty shot glasses in the sand...* cry

::takes paw and wipes tear, then hands you another drink:: thats what these were invited for...forget everythin today...and have a headache and no money tomorrow, lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:40 pm
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

are you comin on to me?

lol...i dont care...

::takes paw and wipes tear, then hands you another drink:: thats what these were invited for...forget everythin today...and have a headache and no money tomorrow, lol
thansk *takes the drink and gulps it down* eek * his eyes bulge * wow... i think that drink did it.... * his voice begins to slur*

[ your bi right?.... cus if your straite and iam like comeing on to you....well... i know how creepy that can be.... cuz iam a bi fur.... but iam a strait human.....furry guys are hot, but iam not attracted to any human ]en ]  

stoarm_fox

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:47 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

are you comin on to me?

lol...i dont care...

thansk *takes the drink and gulps it down* eek * his eyes bulge * wow... i think that drink did it.... * his voice begins to slur*

[ your bi right?.... cus if your straite and iam like comeing on to you....well... i know how creepy that can be.... cuz iam a bi fur.... but iam a strait human.....furry guys are hot, but iam not attracted to any human ]en ]

did what? : surprised ne eyed blink::

[eh...im not sure if im bi...i know im a bi fur...you kinda helped show me dat...with the zaush thing...: emotion_drool :...but no real guys turn me on...except vin diesel...and the dude from blade....lol...]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:52 pm
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

are you comin on to me?

lol...i dont care...

[eh...im not sure if im bi...i know im a bi fur...you kinda helped show me dat...with the zaush thing...: emotion_drool :...but no real guys turn me on...except vin diesel...and the dude from blade....lol...]
* stares up at him and smiles * you know...... that. * wraps his arms around his back and pulls him closer*

[ well then we are the same....kinda....i dont think i have ever been turned on by any male humans... but furs,... thats another story* picyures zaush naked * * drools * ]

[ could.... could we take this to the pms?.... its just.... i would feel more comfortable that way....] sweatdrop  

stoarm_fox

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:54 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

are you comin on to me?

lol...i dont care...

* stares up at him and smiles * you know...... that. * wraps his arms around his back and pulls him closer*

[ well then we are the same....kinda....i dont think i have ever been turned on by any male humans... but furs,... thats another story* picyures zaush naked * * drools * ]

[ could.... could we take this to the pms?.... its just.... i would feel more comfortable that way....] sweatdrop

lol alright,  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games