Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:03 pm
Nope!

Im just a pill-pusher.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:36 pm
'kay rant time.

THAT STUPID b***h.

There's this girl at my school, and I don't know why, but she hates me. For no reason. She's a year younger than me, and in my sophomore year we were both on the soccer team together. At first we got along just fine but then all of a sudden she started hating me for no reason at all. And now she actively tries to make me miserable and I have no idea why becuase I never did anything to her in my life.

First she stole my spot on the soccer team, then she stole my number (I'm convinced she did it on purpose just to spite me and show off the fact that she got my spot on the team). Then, we did these presentations in my Environmental science class, and SHE ******** USED MY TOPIC. Everyone was supposed to have a unique topic. She knew what mine was becuase before she did hers she asked what mine was. She went today, I go Thursday. The teacher was supposed to make sure everyone had different projects, but didn't realize we had the same ones, I guess. So, Thursday she is about to get her a** kicked. No, I'm not going to beat her up, becuase her boyfriend/friends would probably beat me up if I did. 'Course, I have no idea how she even has friends, but this is beyond the point. Anyway. I'm going to kick her project's a**. I've seen hers and so now I'm going to make sure mine is infinitley better.

Yeah, b***h, you start s**t, I'm sure as hell going to finish it and laugh in your ******** retarded-a** hates me for no reason ugly face.

Sorry for the language...I'm really pissed off. It would be one thing if I'd given her a reason to hate me, but I seriously never did ANYTHING to her except be nice. Seriously, before she started hating me I liked her just as much as anyone else on the soccer team (which is a considerable amount, considering I lovelovelove my soccer team).

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:39 pm
oh my...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:58 pm
Spastic waffles
'kay rant time.

THAT STUPID b***h.

There's this girl at my school, and I don't know why, but she hates me. For no reason. She's a year younger than me, and in my sophomore year we were both on the soccer team together. At first we got along just fine but then all of a sudden she started hating me for no reason at all. And now she actively tries to make me miserable and I have no idea why becuase I never did anything to her in my life.

First she stole my spot on the soccer team, then she stole my number (I'm convinced she did it on purpose just to spite me and show off the fact that she got my spot on the team). Then, we did these presentations in my Environmental science class, and SHE ******** USED MY TOPIC. Everyone was supposed to have a unique topic. She knew what mine was becuase before she did hers she asked what mine was. She went today, I go Thursday. The teacher was supposed to make sure everyone had different projects, but didn't realize we had the same ones, I guess. So, Thursday she is about to get her a** kicked. No, I'm not going to beat her up, becuase her boyfriend/friends would probably beat me up if I did. 'Course, I have no idea how she even has friends, but this is beyond the point. Anyway. I'm going to kick her project's a**. I've seen hers and so now I'm going to make sure mine is infinitley better.

Yeah, b***h, you start s**t, I'm sure as hell going to finish it and laugh in your ******** retarded-a** hates me for no reason ugly face.

Sorry for the language...I'm really pissed off. It would be one thing if I'd given her a reason to hate me, but I seriously never did ANYTHING to her except be nice. Seriously, before she started hating me I liked her just as much as anyone else on the soccer team (which is a considerable amount, considering I lovelovelove my soccer team).

Zokay firstly, and I mean no offence at all my capyton (whom I love and adore,) Science is a learning experience and should in no way be seen as a competition.

Secondly, While it may seem inane and unreasoning to do, you have to ignore her. Chances are that those things are just coincidence. If that isn't the case then she's just looking for conflict. Either way, she wins and you lose if you pay her any heed at all.

Trust me, and I speak from experience, when I tell you that you'll feel a lot better if you just ignore her. She is uninteresting and none of your concern.

[plus, Ignoring her means she doesn't get the satisfaction of angsting you. That's a win right?][Just act in a way opposite from what they expect, in this case: to strike back, and then the tables will be turned.]  

NovaKing

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:14 pm
I do ignore her.

But am I still allowed to kick her project's a** (subtly, of course)?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:37 pm
Spastic waffles
I do ignore her.

But am I still allowed to kick her project's a** (subtly, of course)?

I suppose, but I would advise you to lost all interest in her after that.  

NovaKing

LovelessNoire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:44 pm
I know girls like that.
One I was on good terms with (I don't call people who talk trash about their friends behind their backs my friend) wanted to threaten me because her boyfriend started liking me while they were still dating.
She also had the nerve to ask me if he'd been cheating on her with me.
I'm sorry, but I think it should have been obvious to someone who had been a classmate of mine for years that I'm not such a b***h or slut.

Just ignore her, she'll go away eventually, once she figures out that you know hse's not worth your time.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:45 pm
I know bitchy people too!

Cutting remarks work all right for me. They don't make people stop picking on me but I gain respect as a formidable foe. Then I punch them and make fun of them for being pansies, and they feel that their manhood is threatened.

And I slapped a girl once when I was 11--they don't mess with me much anymore. <3

But violence...is totally not...the answer....*chokes on lies*  

KirbyVictorious

LovelessNoire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:42 pm
Anyone who says violence is never the answer is a liar. Anyone who say "always" or "never" about anything is a liar.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:46 pm
amen.

Someone asked me today if watching the Golden Compass was a sin. *alsnfosdngosfhglsndgouishfdgenohdsnosidhffurious*  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:02 pm
I had a sex test today.

Ya... It was interesting.
And awkwardly difficult.

That is all.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:54 pm
KirbyVictorious
amen.

Someone asked me today if watching the Golden Compass was a sin. *alsnfosdngosfhglsndgouishfdgenohdsnosidhffurious*

Well, everyone is freaked out about it because they think that God is killed in the end. But, if you haven't read the books, it wont make sense to you. The lines of who is right and who is wrong are hard to distinguish and it really makes you think about good and evil as points of view. I'm almost to the end of the last book, but and nothing has happened about killing god so far.  

Kurai_kotori

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:35 pm
Tak: A what test? o.O

Kirby: We were actually talking about that during rehearsal at church last Sunday. We came to the consensis it wasn't that bad (those who read the book, anyway). It's the whole Harry Potter fight all over again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:31 pm
Well, the difference with these books is that some of the characters are actually out to kill the, as they call God, "Authority" and thereby bring an end to the tyrannical rule of the church and the hold it has over life. There are millions of universes and the Authority won the fight against all of them, subjugating them to his worship and the wayward thinking that when you die you go to Heaven. The land of the dead is filled with a few dead trees, millions of ghost who,whenever they try to rest, are reminded by the despicably ugly and twisted Harpies of every stupid and bad thing or thought they had ever had or done. Almost to the end of book three. I'll update you guys when I'm finished.  

Kurai_kotori

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:36 pm
YAY DRAMA...
In the... Introduce yourself thread?
Hm guys...

I see a problem here.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games