Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:39 pm
(no, we are in an AU, Alternate Universe, meaning its about the same time as the show, but things are different in the plot and other things)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:45 pm
(oooh...Um okay then?)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:49 pm
Oroami shook his head "your not as strong as you believe you are, even if you have sharingan."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:55 pm
((Your Rpc is kindof cocky. I'll join you guys after we are done with dinner.))

Ducttape_Bandit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:56 pm
"Yeah your right..." Kit smiled and took another look around the room. "more like five..." Letting out a small laugh he sat in the desk. "Eh it doesnt matter. Im graduating soon. Then genin, Onto chuunin, Jounin, Then mist seven. My aspirations." His smile was gone when he thought about his eyes. "One was blue the other red with sharingan. "Eh i dont care. I hate the stupid thing. It used to burn and itch. Got on my nerves alot."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:14 pm
Oroami laughed "you know the one who gave you that sharingan was very strong." Oroami smirked "I'm going to give you and the others the Genin test soon."  

Havok-Trance

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:20 pm
Keeping his head down Kit spoke in a soft voice. Yeah....I took his name in honor of him...Probly the only reason i keep the eye around..." Cupping his hand over his eyes he shut it so no one had to look at it. "Well thats kool. Wanna go throw some?" Kit said pulling out a few kunai. He smiled and did a little head nod towards the practice dumming just outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:24 pm
Smirking Oroami shook his head "sorry, but i have to teach."  

Havok-Trance

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:32 pm
"Well you know where i will be then." Giving a slight nod he walked to the window and slid it open. A chilling breeeze enterd the room. jumping out he closed it behind him and walked to the dummies. Smiling he began to throw kunai after kunai at the dummies. "Hmm...." Taking out two kunai he got into an awkward stance. Letting the first one fly he threw the second on the same path but slightly off. the second kunai soon caught up with the first and smacked against the side. Sending both kunai into the opposite direction. the first kunai into the dummy on the left. The second into the dummy on the right. Both stuck deeply into the sides of the wood where the head of a person would be. the middle dummy was unscathed and Kit smiled at his feet. With a little more practice he would have a wide assortment of kunai techniques and tyles. "Hmm how about i call that one....." After hinking a few moments he snapped his fingers. Walking over to pick up the kunais he smiled as he pulled them from the wood. Walking back to his pot he took a standing pose holding one kunai in his right hand. "How abouot i call it Diversion or something? Pleanbty of time to work on the name. His face became serious as he started to throw them agin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:13 pm
Kit gave a yawn after a couple hours of practice. He had masted Diversion and was woking on another technique using the same bounce principal. Walking over to the middle dummy he sat down. Leaning up against it he fell asleep.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:56 pm
Moving to his left he slid and fell onto the dirt. Letting out a yawn and stretch the sun shone onf his face. "Mmmmm! Ahhh!" He said in mid stretch. Sitting up he picked his kunai out of the dummies and walked back to the line. The line was now 50 feet away. Placing the kunai inbetween his fingers he had 3 in total in his right hand. And in his left. Crosing his arms infront of him he tossed the kuani at the middle dummy. The 6 kunai collided in mid air and slammed into the dummy on the left and right. The kunais jussted from the sides. The middle dummy was unchathed from the throw. But three shining kunai came from the sides. Smiling he picked them out and walked away from the school.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:23 pm
Kisho arrived in the academy, sitting down in a desk near the middle of the room. Kisho then looked up seeing his father, teaching.

Ducttape_Bandit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:26 pm
Kasumi followed Kisho right in and sat in the desk next to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:32 pm
Smiling Oroami saw his children "yea, i forgot to mention that until we can find a teacher, I'll be teaching." Oroami smirked happily and turned around. "Okay, well forget about showing me what you all have learned, I would like to know how many of you know Uo Tsuba (Fish spit)."  

Havok-Trance

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:35 pm
Kisho stared at his father, "Well, I believe Uo Tsuba is where water blows through your mouth, in bursts."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games