Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SYFFER

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:02 pm
No I meant best looking avatar contest. Great since you guys seem to be ok with it. I'll set it up as soon as I can or whoever wants to do that is welcome since I'm usually very busy. See you all tomorro 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:44 am
OMFG, guys. I completely did the innergeek.us Geek Test and I got 40.8284%, but I think I cheated a little bit. Turns out I'm a major geek!

Go me! Does it make me more of a geek that I'm excited about that?  

curumo

Thaxul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:54 am
I remember that avatar contest. Longbow got disqualified 'cause the creator thought he cheated...

We should get everyone's contest outfits, and then start a poll in the chatterbox/AT.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:44 am
curumo
OMFG, guys. I completely did the innergeek.us Geek Test and I got 40.8284%, but I think I cheated a little bit. Turns out I'm a major geek!

Go me! Does it make me more of a geek that I'm excited about that?

Heheh, I took that test and got 89.8793%. But then I cheated a bit on a few questions.

By best dressed, do you mean we have to have clothes on?  

Caeleste

Thaxul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:55 am
No, no clothes!!!

Can I have a link to this geek test?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:09 am
Yeah me too!  

Onoj

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:21 am
thaxul
I remember that avatar contest. Longbow got disqualified 'cause the creator thought he cheated...

We should get everyone's contest outfits, and then start a poll in the chatterbox/AT.

It was actually Glorfirith who was disqualified for "supposedly cheating." ...that whole contest was a mess.

Also, if the contest is being held in AT then count me out. *doesn't get along with ATers anymore after certain 'incidents'* xp

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:22 am
Longbow UK
thaxul

It was actually Glorfirith who was disqualified for "supposedly cheating." ...that whole contest was a mess.
And you got declared the winner, in her place.

Quote:
Also, if the contest is being held in AT then count me out. *doesn't get along with ATers anymore after certain 'incidents'* xp
what 'incidents'?  

Thaxul

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:35 am
thaxul
Longbow UK
thaxul

And you got declared the winner, in her place.

Quote:
what 'incidents'?
When I was a regular there, some of the other regulars had a problem with the way I rated people. And they couldn't handle the fact that I sometimes gave them low (honest) ratings. neutral I rate people fairly based on their avatar which is more than I can say for most of the other regulars. They all give each other 9/10's and 10/10's regardless of the avatar, because they're elitist arse kissers. neutral

Phoenix_Eve and Twisted Logic were the worst two. They would literally start arguments with me wherever I went. It just spiralled out of control. Pathetic really. rolleyes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:52 am
I remember that avatar contest... stare

But I'll join another! Just as long as it's not that same person running it.  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

ADubiousSource

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:38 pm
I doubt I'de get anywhere in an avatar contest...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:15 pm
Poor Longbow. I noticed that about the ATers, they all seem to like the exact same thing. It's kind of annoying really.
I go there to snoop around and get ideas of what I should match/not match and stuff.

I also see you running rampant in Life Issues now. xd

I also see that I'm one of the few people left clothed....  

Caeleste

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:17 pm
Alfirin IV
Poor Longbow. I noticed that about the ATers, they all seem to like the exact same thing. It's kind of annoying really.
I go there to snoop around and get ideas of what I should match/not match and stuff.

I also see you running rampant in Life Issues now. xd

I also see that I'm one of the few people left clothed....

Large amounts of clothing is over-rated anywayz. xd

And we all have clothes on... even if it's not a lot razz  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:31 pm
I never really go into the AT seeing as I don't care about their opinions. I dress my avvy how I like it...that's basically what I go by. Do I like this outfit...if no, then BUH BYE. If yes, then WHEE xd

Heh.

Edit: On that geek test thing, I didn't lie at all...at all...not one bit..and got:

36.88363% - Major Geek

xd  

Zurgi

Falathrim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:47 pm
So guys, whatever happened to that guild wide reading of the Silmarillion?  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games