Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:18 am

Gohma laughed and made his way to the door behind Kimimaru. "I know this great teashop, that sounds a bit better than ramen right now."

[[Hm, thats weird, I wonder why.]]
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:20 am

*Machante couldn't really take it any longer as she groaned against him. He was defenitely her drug. She continued to fiddle with his hair as they immersed themselves in passion.*

Azzurre

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:23 am

[[Are you going to make a thread ?]]
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:25 am

Tokuno's hand tightened on the backboard, as his arm brought her body as close to him as it would come. Words wouldn't come, and at that point it didn't matter, he was gone; just as he knew she was as well.

[[Nope, theres a thread already made.]]

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:27 am

*Machante felt Tokuno's body collide immensely with hers. She almost felt like she was suffocating....as if all the oxygen was slowly dissolving. She panted heavily and was lost beneath him.*

"Tokuno..." She finally managed to say.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:30 am

That single word brought everything outside of them crashing back around Tokuno. He rested his chin against Machante's shoulder and sighed. "What is it, Machante?" He finally asked finding his voice. "Is something wrong?"

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:34 am

*She sort of smirked at him and ran a hand through his hair. She caressed his chest and she gently unbuttoned her vest and through it on the ground, leaving her turtleneck on and she slightly nudged Tokuno off of her and she calmly took off her boots and leg warms and skirt, leaving her thin legging type pants. She then turned back to him and rested against the backboard again, wrapping her legs around Tokuno's waist.*

"Nothing's wrong. Jeez. I just needed to take off some of my prior clothes due to my increased sweating."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:37 am

Tokuno laughed and ran a finger across Machante's thigh slowly. "I love you, Machante." His voice was soft as he whispered it. Tokuno nudged Machante's chin up with his palm and kissed her throat roughly.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:40 am

*Machante gasped at his sudden movement as her grip around him tightened as she found herself bring thrown against the backboard roughly once more. She groaned at his touch while she found herself tugging at his belt buckle. She stopped for a second then smiled weakly at Tokuno.*

"Mmm...maybe we should get to bed."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:43 am

Tokuno's hand engulfed hers over his belt with a gentle movement he pulled her arm out and the belt came with it. He smiled back and caressed Machante's cheek. "Do you honestly want to sleep?" His voice was playful, and lustful, and so many other emotions. Tokuno could barely contain himself with her anymore.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 am

*Machante playfully pushed him off and gracefully slid back onto the bed with her hands behind her head. She smirked.*

"Did you have something else on your mind before we get to bed, Tokuno?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:48 am

Tokuno could only applaude her in his mind at how easily she shut him down. "Hm," He replied thoughtfully. Tokuno inched his fingers along Machante's stomach while he worded his next thought in his mind.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:50 am

*Machante rolled her eyes at Tokuno as she suddenly took off her turtkeneck and grinned grabbing him and dragging him down onto the bed with her.*

"God, just say what you wanted to do instead of me reading your mind perfectly."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:54 am

Tokuno looked at her for a moment, a finger placed on his lips. Finally he kissed her neck once more. "I would have just said it, but Love, you know you control it all." Tokuno slipped his hand along her bare stomach until he found the button of her pants. In a swift moment he had them unbuttoned and unzipped. "Am I really so opened to you, Machante? Can you read me so well?"

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:58 am

*She laughed at his gaze as she nodded.*

"Well, it's so obvious when you want me the most."
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games