Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:14 am
*gluggles Sui, Tana, Goosey, Magni, and Waya*

I'll be posting in Shino soon. I think I've finally decided upon Yuki's course of action after seeing Maroon materialize in front of him mid-battle.

A roleplay from Magni? smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:22 am
*gluggles Snowman*

I just listened to the most weird thing ever. They covered one of Linkin Park's songs with a Techno Remix...and it's done with female vocals.

Tanakietsu

Micaelae

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:09 am
-yawns and rubs eyes-Everyone has such shiny avatars today..-lapses back into a dust-laden coma<.<-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:35 am
Hi? Anybody? crying  

xXSuimitsuXx

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:16 am
Don't like strip-poker either, because poker is dead boring. I suggest none of you ever play 'I have never', at least not if you have any secrets, in that game you can completely forget everything called personal space and nothing stays secret for very long when playing it... horrible. (well if you cheat you might survive, but that's just plain boring, pointless and gutless)

Can't say which drinking game is the best, but my favorite so far we call 'The beer game'. In this game you have a deck of cards and each card stands for a certain action. There are like a million different rules and actions to choose between and each person has their own version depending on where they come from, but a few cards always have the same meaning:

The Aces: Waterfall, meaning everyone starts drinking at the same time and noone can stop drinking unless the person on the right side of them has stopped too (or you run out of things to drink).

The tens: Rules, meaning the person who got the card can come up with a rule that everyone has to follow during the continuation of the game. Some examples are that you can't use anyones name anymore, you have to drink with your left hand, you can't point at anyone etc.

The King: My favorite card and almost the most important card of the game. Nothing happens when the first three kings are drawn, but when the final king is drawn from the deck, the person who got it has to drink a glass of booze consisting of everything anyone playing the game has poured in it... meaning you get the most horrible drink ever xD I've lost over and over and over in this game (drawing the last king is considered losing even though it doesn't end the game), my luck is just horrible.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:29 am
I think that's the Kings game Tana was telling us about yesterday! I'll be sure to find rules and try it out xd

EDIT: *goes hunting for food*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:37 am
*gluggles Tana* The weirdest song I've ever heard (though it was more of a monologue) is "Them."

*uber-gluggles Ivel* biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:43 am
Yes, the game is officially titled Kings.

Though here we play with slightly (much different) rules. Though we have some major differences in Ten.

Your ten is our Jack. For us, Jack is Rules. Except we generally use word rules, like taboo words or categories.

Ten for us is the Little Green Man. When it is picked up, Everyone must first consult a little green man before drinking from that point on. Failure to do so results in more drinking. When another ten is picked up, the reverse happens, you no longer need to consult the little green man. This rotates for each ten.

And Queen is relatively similar everywhere I've gone. Which is question master: the first person asks a question, and it can only be answered in questions as it goes around the chain. The person who breaks the chain drinks, or if they immediately yell "******** you" when asked a question, the person who asks the question must drink.

Waterfall is truly my favorite, as I generally pick up the Ace and make everyone polish off their drinks. ;D

*gluggles Snowman*

Tanakietsu

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:04 am
I'm seriously never going to play games with you guys O_O ever  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:13 am
I'm a pro at Kings.

And you don't have to worry about it. Different continents prevents that.
:'?

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:15 am
People better move their arses and revive Shin'o and FE.

I'm fecking tired of waiting to see some action.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:12 am
My RP posts tend to be novels. Look to Shin'O to see what it is like. Being a major character in Waya's guild also lets me really pour on the 'OMGWTF' factor in my plotlines and posts. pirate  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:21 am
I posted in Shino, though I'm waiting on Merri Mala for FE.

I only wish I could put as much into a poast as you and Tana do, Magni. My literary skills may be above average but they certainly aren't even comparable to yours.

*gluggles Magni and Tana*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:30 am
I love the ace too, because I can kill off quite a lot of guys with that one xD People just suck at drinking! It's not my fault they can't do bottoms up <<

Never liked the little green man thing, I've played with it and I find it quite boring.

The questions (usually our jack) are awesome too, I always find it lovely to see how someone happens to find exactly the right question to make the other persons face go blood red xD Those of us who've played the game some more can go on forever with the questions, them just getting more and more and more and more wacky xD

The queen is the categories card, as in pick a category (like car brands) and everyone has to come up with one until the chain breaks... I find it quite boring though, since it's usually the same ones, since people have such a bad imagination... after the tenth time of listing parfyme brands it gets too easy.

And the jokers xD Toilet cards! Since people aren't allowed to visit the toilet during the game... awwweehh the funny things people do just to get a card that allows them to visit the loo xD (if you get the card you can sell it to others by making them do something)  

Mou

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:11 pm
We've never played with the jokers.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games