Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:05 pm
Wow, that song Eka said was in her mind, that Swedish song just came on my radio station. And I'm not liking it - no offense.

Dx

He sucks, in my opinion! Dx  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:08 pm
Moderator Alert! Moderator Alert! -InuMiko-7 has just made her fifth role-play.

Let it be known: I do not brown nose, I just check these things every other day to uphold the law. x:

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:01 pm
*gluggles Tana* Aren't you the sweetest thing with your evil modness 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:02 pm
On Boten Anna: everyone is entitled to their opinion Tana. *huggles* Let's agree to disagree

*gasps* Mod-senses tingling! Runs off to check! We'll have to fix that

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:06 pm
I am molti cattivi! Dx <3

And I'm bad-a**.

*sits in the time-out corner*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:09 pm
How was your day, sweet sweet Tana?
*gluggles EKA* Kill those n00bs!  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:11 pm
Um...it went by fast? I can't remember a lot of it mainly because I was doing such inane activities. Like calling Rose's mother. I honestly only remember a few things she said. Other than that is "blah blah blah, bla-blah, blablablah."

How was your day, the both of you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:11 pm
She's not a n00b probably just didn't read the rules all the way through (a quite common error and the bane of my existence), I sent her a PM so she can choose which one to cull, otherwise...*pulls out a huge pair of scissors*  

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:14 pm
*cowers in the time-out corner* Eka is all powerful! :gonk'd:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:16 pm
My day was good whee I watched 28 Days Later with my brother (it wasn't as bad as what I expected, though the acting was crap) and then I went to work with Val (which is the best coworker in the whole world) and I had coffee. Very good day; I'm just missing Kyou cuddles... cry  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:18 pm
That sounds fun, except the work part. I, like thousands of other people despise working. Though I shouldn't complain due to our much more accommodating work policy in Italy.

*pimps out the time-out corner with bling and graffiti*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:18 pm
LOOOOOoooooong day. College class, then highschool, then ballet, then japanese. Uber death. Also it's midterm week and my highschool decided to give us lots of projects.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:19 pm
*gluggles EKA despite her scariness, then pulls Tana and Sui into it*

I am off to bed, my dear friends. Good-night! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:20 pm
Well, I spent most of my shift talking with Val about how the store is going to suck when we quit in about a month to get a better job with better salary and better benefits (because now I get $8,15/hour, crap coworkers and NO benefits...>_>). And we were planning on bringing Eva and Cheryl; the only other two that are nice. And not from Bosnia xd

Ah yeah, I have a bunch of evaluations and stuff this week. I think I have a test tomorrow. We'll see when I get to class I guess rofl  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:22 pm
*gluggles Eka and Sui* School must be so exhausting for you guys. Just having to show up, that is! x3 Shame you couldn't just hang out with me allllllllllllllll day.

That would be awesome. n_n

*arms the time-out corner with pillow artillery*

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games