Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23634 23635 23636 23637 23638 23639 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l
Oh god I listened to the FLCL soundtrack nonstop for a month.
I ******** love it.

So does my friend Kyle where I had s**t internet. He became addicted to The Pillows. Fooly Cooly was the best anime I ever watched. That and Paranoia Agent.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, have you watched?
Also Dead Leaves. It's FLCL on crack.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:11 pm

l-Kriel-l
Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l
I ******** love it.

So does my friend Kyle where I had s**t internet. He became addicted to The Pillows. Fooly Cooly was the best anime I ever watched. That and Paranoia Agent.

Haven't seen Gurren Lagann. Fooly Cooly was insane, and supposedly Neo Genesis Evangelion on crack. HOLY s**t THEN.

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:14 pm

Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l
Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l
I ******** love it.

Haven't seen Gurren Lagann. Fooly Cooly was insane, and supposedly Neo Genesis Evangelion on crack. HOLY s**t THEN.

Wat
FLCL was not Eva on crack. FLCL didn't have robots that weren't robots and the world ending and everyone dying except the suicidal main character and the most depressing ending ever.
Now TTGL, THAT is Eva on crack. And good endings.
Like seriously watch it. You liked FLCL? Make it 26 episodes and throw in giant robots. It's amazing.

Wait, let me get this right.
Dead Leaves: FLCL on distilled crack cocaine and heroin.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:17 pm

l-Kriel-l
Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l
Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l
I ******** love it.

Wat
FLCL was not Eva on crack. FLCL didn't have robots that weren't robots and the world ending and everyone dying except the suicidal main character and the most depressing ending ever.
Like seriously watch it. You liked FLCL? Make it 26 episodes and throw in giant robots. It's amazing.

I read that the creators were dissapointed with NGE's ending and then opted to make FLCL. What I get for spending hours on Tvtropes.

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:19 pm

Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l
Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l
Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l
I ******** love it.

Wat

I read that the creators were dissapointed with NGE's ending and then opted to make FLCL. What I get for spending hours on Tvtropes.

Yeah. FLCL was not on drugs, FLCL was the drug.
The anti-depressant.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:21 pm

l-Kriel-l
Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l
Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l

Wat

The anti-depressant.
A shame I don't watch anime on the computer. Everyone uses computer, and past experiences with dickhead son of dad's ex-girlfriend downloading a virus from his fail choices of anime.

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l
Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l
Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l

Wat

The anti-depressant.
A shame I don't watch anime on the computer. Everyone uses computer, and past experiences with dickhead son of dad's ex-girlfriend downloading a virus from his fail choices of anime.
s**t dude.
That sucks.
So the Westboro Baptist Church protested Comic Con.
The results were hilarious.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:41 pm

l-Kriel-l
Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l
Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l

Wat

The anti-depressant.
s**t dude.
That sucks.

XD The last anime I watched on the computer was the Tales of Symphonia one. Terribly vague, but meant for the people that played the game. I NEED TO BORROW/BUY THAT GAME.

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:44 pm

l-Kriel-l
Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l
Tonberry Crunch
l-Kriel-l

Wat

The anti-depressant.
s**t dude.
That sucks.
xD

I wanna see a video of that. Link?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Allegro

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:55 pm

XDDD
"God loves Gay Robin"
Oh My God. XD
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Owned. God hates Sentries.

Meta_Fish
Captain

l-Kriel-l

KILL ALL HUMANS!

It's great.

Brilliant.

Now the Westboro Baptist Church should know the definition of the word "troll."

Orphie

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:59 pm

l-Kriel-l
l-Kathulu-l
Oh Kriel i got an idea. Me you and Ton should buy tickets to a concert somewhere either between our states or your state somewhere. Then we should, like, go.
Oh yeah, defintely.
Maybe, like, chicago. It's a good midpoint, I think.

Going to the store, apparently. I'll be back.
Back to this, because I am going to Chicago to go to a huge music store. And Ton is here.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23634 23635 23636 23637 23638 23639 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games