Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23639 23640 23641 23642 23643 23644 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:46 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
l-Kathulu-l
Meta_Fish
l-Kathulu-l
If masturbation was immature that could explain why people act how they do. But then again if masturbation caused blindness then a lot of people would go blind in their teen years.
How would that explain anything?
At least where I come from there are far too many people that are immature. The immature to mature ratio is really like 5:1. And those people are the ones that walk around and state that they have had sex with this person and that person. I just think is masturbation was an immature act, then I have evidence to support that.

But... a ******** of people are immature! That doesn't mean it's because they jack off. I mean MOST people jack off.
And... sex ≠ masturbation. It's kinda... THE OPPOSITE. <********... ugh. *dies* I'm not trying to debate this. Sorry XD
Yeah. A lot of people are immature, a lot of people masturbate. That's my point when Fish said Jessi said masturbation was immature. I agree with Wayne, masturbation doesn't have anything to do with maturity. It's a mindset, either you think you are or you think you arent. Either way there will be someone else to tell you otherwise
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Quote:
I just think is masturbation was an immature act, then I have evidence to support that.

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAAAAAN OH GOD

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 pm

All this talk about sex toys and masturbating is giving me a raging boner.

RAGING.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Orphie
Meta_Fish
Men are more socialized to be macho, even if it doesn't seem apparent, and even if we're not talking about them all working out or whatever. It's more humilating for a man to be called gay than it is for a woman to be called a lesbian. If someone calls a woman a f*****t, what does she care? It generally hits closer to home for a man. I suppose it was over the top to say it's "okay" for women to be gay, but where I live, I know a lot more bisexual/gay women than I do men. In fact, I think I've only ever met one gay man.

I can tell you from experience that it's pretty awful to be accused of being gay, no matter what gender you are.
You gay or somethin', dog?

I guess I wouldn't know.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:49 pm

[Kegan]
All this talk about sex toys and masturbating si giving me a raging boner.

RAGING.
neutral
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:49 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Meta_Fish
l-Kathulu-l
Meta_Fish
l-Kathulu-l
If masturbation was immature that could explain why people act how they do. But then again if masturbation caused blindness then a lot of people would go blind in their teen years.
How would that explain anything?
At least where I come from there are far too many people that are immature. The immature to mature ratio is really like 5:1. And those people are the ones that walk around and state that they have had sex with this person and that person. I just think is masturbation was an immature act, then I have evidence to support that.
Masturbation =/= having sex. At all. The hole in your logic is so big I am jumping through it. They have nothing to do with one another!
Ah, my bad. Part of that is based on who said what. Like if the guy said he had sex with someone and the other person denies it, I am more likely to believe the the other person. I know that the people that go around do not do what they do, or who they do. Then again this is where I am from, a ghetto city near Detroit. These are the people I know and what I get from them is what I know. I dunno, it makes sense to me and I know I'm doing a horrible job explaining it.

AK - Holy s**t I wrote that. xD
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:51 pm

last year in my art class someone did a presentation on some woman artist that did paintings of ladies masturbating

nobody really questioned it as being art

I think I might do some paintings of men jerkin' it and see how much money I make

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:52 pm

The Eleventh AK
last year in my art class someone did a presentation on some woman artist that did paintings of ladies masturbating

nobody really questioned it as being art

I think I might do some paintings of men jerkin' it and see how much money I make

i'd buy one.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Lesbians still get off on the same stimuli.

You can be two feminine women and be gay.

It's significantly more socially strange, and sexually confusing to be an effeminate male who likes to take it up the a**.

I assume.

My butt is as close to immaculate as it's gonna get.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Hey, look at that. It worked.

I killed the thread that easily.

YOU ARE HYPOCRITES!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:58 pm

*changing topics* >.>
I have 1000 Wii points. What should I get?

Hobo Scruffy

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Eh, just because you are gay doesn't mean you take it up the a**. That's just how people think, and people think the stereotype, which is what people think. So with that I don't think you exist.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:59 pm

It's a good point, Keegz.
I mean, look at the word: effeminate.
FEMALE.
Men have to be females to be gay? What the ******** s**t.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Hobo Scruffy
*changing topics* >.>
I have 1000 Wii points. What should I get?

Bit. Trip Runner. Otherwise... I'LL GIFT IT TO YOU D<
My ********' Aquarium passed Bit. Trip Runner. That is sad.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23639 23640 23641 23642 23643 23644 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games