Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23659 23660 23661 23662 23663 23664 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:33 pm

otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
I would play it. >_>;

Viewtiful Joe vs ******** yes.
I kept trying to think of how they could put Viewtiful Joe in Brawl, and really, they couldn't have, because no matter what they did, he would be a clone of Captain Falcon. He's fast, he slows down time for a super strong punch, they look very similar, the red hot kick is a falcon kick, etc.

True. :/

You know what would be epic?
Samus vs. Megaman.

CLASSIC MEGAMAN NOT MEGAMAN X OR s**t LIKE THAT
Mega Man beats Samus.
GET EQUIPPED WITH: BOOBS
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
16TH OF DECEMBERRRRR
28th of Julyyyyyyyy
What happens in 3/4 dayyyyyyyyys?
I get to see two of my favorite bands, The Protomen and Duane&BrandO live (along with some other band that sucks) in Chicago, and meet Jasmine.

WOOOYEAH
:O Sweet. Have fun for me.
There will be so much fun had, that you will feel it wherever you are. You will wake up and go "oh s**t this is awesome."

But really, I just watched a couple of videos of D&B performing at Nerdapalooza and I was worried that they would be kinda boring to see live, and they are not. Plus, the ********' Protomen? Act II? My friend said that last week when they performed where he lives they played (I s**t you not) Mr. Roboto.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNGH

Meta_Fish
Captain

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
16TH OF DECEMBERRRRR
28th of Julyyyyyyyy
I get to see two of my favorite bands, The Protomen and Duane&BrandO live (along with some other band that sucks) in Chicago, and meet Jasmine.

WOOOYEAH
There will be so much fun had, that you will feel it wherever you are. You will wake up and go "oh s**t this is awesome."

But really, I just watched a couple of videos of D&B performing at Nerdapalooza and I was worried that they would be kinda boring to see live, and they are not. Plus, the ********' Protomen? Act II? My friend said that last week when they performed where he lives they played (I s**t you not) Mr. Roboto.

Sounds like an orgasm to the senses.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:36 pm

I think this is what I'm going to like about the new Cult. While it won't have a lot of the lollygaggers and one-time posters that we get in threads, it will again, be a tight-knit community where we talk about s**t like this in threads with one another. We're educated people when we're talking about video games.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown

WOOOYEAH

It will be. The last time I saw them live was the best night of my entire life.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown

WOOOYEAH

It seems July the 28th will be, to that night... *shades* part two.

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown

cool indeed.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown

cool indeed.
s**t I meant act.

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Meta_Fish
I think this is what I'm going to like about the new Cult. While it won't have a lot of the lollygaggers and one-time posters that we get in threads, it will again, be a tight-knit community where we talk about s**t like this in threads with one another. We're educated people when we're talking about video games.
If the cult is "dying", it's one hell of a nice and calm way to go. But it's not.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
cool indeed.
s**t I meant act.
cool cool cool

Meta_Fish
Captain

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
cool indeed.
s**t I meant act.
cool cool cool
you mean cool cool
because there is two of you going.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
If the cult is "dying", it's one hell of a nice and calm way to go. But it's not.
This is almost how it was when it started out, although I do prefer how it started out more. Since we were a new guild and no one knew anyone, we had so much new stuff to talk about. There weas no social room for people to hide in, either.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
cool indeed.
s**t I meant act.
cool cool cool
you mean cool cool
My friend Tom is coming too, actually.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
cool indeed.
s**t I meant act.
cool cool cool
you mean cool cool
My friend Tom is coming too, actually.
Oh. Back to cool cool cool , then.

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
Meta_Fish
This is almost how it was when it started out, although I do prefer how it started out more. Since we were a new guild and no one knew anyone, we had so much new stuff to talk about. There was no social room for people to hide in, either.
I see. Back then too, there was less of a chance for people to spam p***s threads.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23659 23660 23661 23662 23663 23664 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games