Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:40 pm
There's no possible way for your school to cancel? Cause that would be rad[ical].

I'm hokay. Just working on some literary analysis instead of working on the novel. I am le procrastinating so I can gain more credibility in the world of literary knowledge.

Sometimes (very few times) it sucks to be me. This is one of them.

sad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:42 pm
Aw, Tana... *hugs and rubs back* Things will get better for you...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:44 pm
Of course they will, they always do. :3

And that's because I believe that other's lives are more important than mine (I really do), and I was told that Karma will keep me blessed because of this.

So, if your school wont cancel tomorrow, can I just somehow arrange for it to be bombed forcefully canceled? x3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:48 pm
o_O No, because then I'd be imprisonned at home 24 hours a day if it was destroyed forcefully cancelled. Though I'd get to spend alot more time in the Hangout with you, dear Tana, I'd go crazy in no time. 3nodding
*shrugs* I don't think myself any different than anybody else... I think?  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:51 pm
Then I wish I could blow our partly cloudy skies your way, so we could steal your snow! xD

Pshaw. Going crazy because you'd spend all day with me. Poppycock! I'm sure you'd spend more time with your snuggle-Kyou than with decrepit, old Tana. I'm just some old writer who has too much free time on his hands.

I'm not interesting at all! Dx I just know a plethora of long, fancy words.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:54 pm
*snuggles* You're genius! Wonderful! Brilliant! whee  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:59 pm
I know, but it's nice to hear someone else say it once in a while! ;'D

Afterall, what is Tan-kun without his ego? A semi-successful, humble writer. That just doesn't fit.

Arrogant is several times stronger than humble. It's stronger, more passionate, more in depth. It's more symbolic.

Aggressive vs. Submissive.

I choose aggressive. It's the only way to get things in life.

If you bend over in submission every time, life is indefinitely going to ream you whether you like it or not.

Aggressive people know how to say "No, dammit. You bend over."

That is Tan-kun in a nutshell. :gonk'd: I should write my auto bibliography or memoirs. x3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:04 pm
I'd buy it *inserts own emoticon that doesn't resemble anything on Gaia*

I have a strong personnality. But I don't waste my time on stupid people... I mean, if it's a lost cause, why argue?

Ah, one thing I have alot of trouble with is people that think you're insulting them because you don't agree with them. I can argue (Jesus, I can XD) and I love you. I'm good at debating and it's something I could do all day long. But when I start a conversation with someone and that they can't justify why they have a certain opinion and just tell me I'm insulting them because I try to explain my point of view, I just feel like hitting them >_> *is done ranting*

You know?  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:09 pm
You have just defined my sophomore year's Ethics in Lit. class.

Some dumbass tried to link communism (using capitalist terminology and traits [I was like: what the crap!?]) to utilitarianism. And he failed completely because his evidence was unsatisfactory. And I shot him down every class because he wanted to seem smart, but he should never have opened his mouth in the first place. I put the boot down on his scrawny a** every time.

I would love to have debated with him if only he were semi-intelligent rather than a fact memorizer (one who memorizes facts and guesses when linking them together).

In communist society. You do NOT make 22 grand while your neighbor makes 100 grand. You both make 22 grand no matter your occupation. (Figures are made up, do not take into actual consideration)

I waste my time on "stupid people" all the time *coughTouristscough*

So I totally know what you're saying.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:13 pm
Don't hate me for this: I just simply found humor in it.  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:14 pm
"Il y a que les idiots qui ne changent pas d'avis" wink

I had a test today that I had forgotten about, and this girl crash studied all night (probably all week) and she panicked while I just went through it like nothing... We talked a little after and she was like "I saw you write, I bet you studied ALOT". What could I tell the poor Emilie...

EDIT: *giggles at little strip*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:18 pm
So, I was totally unsure on how to write this, speaking little to no French...but here goes:

Je l'aime quand vous parlez sale.

I hope that works. x3

Poor girl, though that sounds incredibly similar to my high school career. I'm surprised I managed straight A's in high school...considering I never studied. Instead I took drugs, and that helped me pass.

The things you don't learn in health education. Tsk, tsk.

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:20 pm
Teachers somehow think I work hard for my more than excellent grades >_>

And who ever said drugs were bad! I did most of my psychology work drunk last year and the teacher gave me best marks in the class... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:22 pm
So...um...I guess I wrote it wrong! Dx

After high school, I went straight edge. Straight edge right to women. x3 Anatomy class, what a joke.

Anyway.

Be safe, don't do anything I wouldn't do, and I love you. Cause I'm going to bed.

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:27 pm
You wrote it okay, I'm just not too sure what you meant o_O

Night Tana! heart  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games