Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23682 23683 23684 23685 23686 23687 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Some people would say that MGS4 did that, but I think III did it so much better.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
I was just dropping my jaw during the entire fight. The entire game was impressive, but that was just spectacular. Easily the best game in the series. Not just because of the grafix either.

I'm not going to lie, for me the graphics were a huge factor. At times the scale of the game is so immense, yet the visuals never wavered. It's breath-taking. The rest of the game was solid too, so it was a nice tight a** package.

I like to think of it as the PS3's Mario Galaxy: a game that hands-down proves the console's worth.

...obviously they don't play the same

Uncharted 2 is Mario Galaxy and God of War 3 is Mario Galaxy 2. That's how I'm seeing things.

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:58 pm

The Eleventh AK
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
I was just dropping my jaw during the entire fight. The entire game was impressive, but that was just spectacular. Easily the best game in the series. Not just because of the grafix either.

I'm not going to lie, for me the graphics were a huge factor. At times the scale of the game is so immense, yet the visuals never wavered. It's breath-taking. The rest of the game was solid too, so it was a nice tight a** package.

I like to think of it as the PS3's Mario Galaxy: a game that hands-down proves the console's worth.

If it's like Galaxy I'll buy it

It's fun. If you're interested in the Wolverine game, I don't see why you wouldn't like it.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:58 pm

Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle

Uncharted 2 is Mario Galaxy and God of War 3 is Mario Galaxy 2. That's how I'm seeing things.

woah
God of War 3 is better than Uncharted 2?

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:00 am

Trenn Flashkill
l-Kathulu-l
God Of War III < Gears Of War III

Kind of like how Halo 3 isn't as good as Diablo 3?
Well, more of a "I like this more than this." So, Halo 3 > Diablo 3. I never said I didn't like the other game, I was just saying I like this one more. It's like saying AK > Trenn. Doesn't mean I like you, I simply enjoy AK more.

Or something like that.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:00 am

Waynebrizzle
The Eleventh AK
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle

If it's like Galaxy I'll buy it

It's fun. If you're interested in the Wolverine game, I don't see why you wouldn't like it.
I am SOMEWHAT interested in Wolverine because I like the character and I heard it was actually good, unlike the movie.... I probably won't buy Wolverine either though XD

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:01 am

l-Kathulu-l
Trenn Flashkill
l-Kathulu-l

Well, more of a "I like this more than this." So, Halo 3 > Diablo 3. I never said I didn't like the other game, I was just saying I like this one more. It's like saying AK > Trenn. Doesn't mean I like you, I simply enjoy AK more.

Or something like that.

SCORE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:03 am

l-Kathulu-l
Trenn Flashkill
l-Kathulu-l

Or something like that.

But Gears of War 3 isn't even released. I can understand Gears of War 2.

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:05 am

The Eleventh AK
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle

woah

GoW3, like Galaxy 2, is simply a more refined experience. Uncharted 2, like Galaxy, left more of an impact on me. Both are equally good, though.

Admittedly, I do enjoy Uncharted 2 more.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:07 am

Trenn Flashkill
The Eleventh AK
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle

woah

GoW3, like Galaxy 2, is simply a more refined experience. Uncharted 2, like Galaxy, left more of an impact on me. Both are equally good, though.

Admittedly, I do enjoy Uncharted 2 more.

so then play the multiplayer with me

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:07 am

I knew the Chatterbox was ********, but getting angry at someone for being passionate about a game? ********.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:08 am

The Eleventh AK

Right after you play GoW3 first. xp

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:09 am

Trenn Flashkill
The Eleventh AK

DAAAANG!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:09 am

Trenn Flashkill
The Eleventh AK

): <

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:11 am

I know. What a b***h.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23682 23683 23684 23685 23686 23687 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games