Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:15 pm

Takeru smiled and streched.
"Good as new." He said, yawning.
"I need some food though. I don't know if you want to come this time.." He said, his brow furrowed.

[[GAH. How about Hiroaki dies? Or someone dies tragically. Like Nobu or Miyuki.]]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:25 pm

Ben's face grew pink as he realized what her vision was about.
"Was it us...?" Ben trailed off.
Could it really be? Klara seemed like one to hold off on something like that. Ben thought, holding her tightly to him.
Ben could feel the dizziness radiating off her.
"Klara.. you can tell me.. I want to be sure." Ben mumbled. He felt himself rocking backward as she kissed him, leaning against him.
Finally he fell backward, onto his back, unable to hold himself up. He grinned.
"So I got that there was kissing.. was there anything else you'd like to explain?" He questioned, holding her waist.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:36 pm

[Uh.. well I don't know.. D:
I mean its up to you if Nubo dies.. he's your character..
Ben would be so sad. T______T ]]

"That's good to hear." Lilli said and kissed his cheek. She slid out of the bed. And went to the Armoire.
Lilli shrugged. "You can go.. I'll be fine.." She said and chose an outfit to wear for that day.
"I need to take a shower.." She said, going into the bathroom.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:32 pm

Ben was surprised with how she was acting, she could tell.
To tell the truth, she was too.
She could turn back now if she wanted…but did she?
He asked for an explanation. Could she give him one? Could she definitely tell him it, or was it getting cloudy?
If he didn’t help her out some she would give up here…for now…

Can't I kiss you and not know where its going to take us? She wondered for a minute.

Then they fell back onto the bed and he grinned up at her.
The kind of grin that would always get a reaction out of her no matter how dead she was.
She smiled back unable to help it.
“Want to be sure of what?” Klara asked breathlessly, she had taken a break from kissing his neck so that they could talk about it.
Pulling up and away she looked him in the eyes.
She felt the pressure of his hand placed on her waist deeply in her skin, the pressure on her face when he looked at her like that…
Butterflies flew around her stomach looking for an exit.
He wanted to kiss her as much as she wanted to kiss him right? Klara laughed at the thought realizing how much she wanted to. Maybe not..but that didn't matter, as long as he wanted to kiss her at all was fine with her.

Klara put her hands on his chest and rested her chin on them still looking at him. Their faces very close.
“Yes. Kissing…” Klara trailed off trying to see again.
It was changing and then going back, and then changing again. Was this Ben’s decision on what to do about it changing it?

She smiled at him, “What if I couldn’t see. If we were here, like this, what would you decide?” She asked. She figured she couldn’t trust her visions when they were so shaky, so flat out asking would be best at the moment.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:42 pm

Ben's usually white face was gradually more pink as he thought.
"Well," He began, lost on how to start this sort of conversation. "Put it this way... the emotion i recieved from you, after you had your vision.. implied to me..that we'd.. made love." Ben finally said, closing his eyes, embarrassed.
Ben! What.. why'd you.. how could you say that?! Rosalie screamed at him. Ben winced.

[[Hey.. sorry I've gotta go.. D:]]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:19 pm

[[lolol Ben! So funny rofl ]]

Klara turned pink too.
It was one thing thinking about it, and then seeing tiny flashes of things that looked like…her mind trailed making her more embarrassed, but when he actually said it, it became even more real. “Lo…” Her voice cut out before she could finish.
Her mind sputtered around before recovery sluggishly made its return.

“I’m getting a feel for my visions right now. They actually aren’t very helpful at all…almost like seeing a picture of your thoughts or mine. Meaning it changes when you change it.” Klara noticed her voice was getting higher and higher the longer she spoke.
She shut up and buried her face in his chest.
What am I doing??? She moaned. Was there a rewind to this? Maybe it would have been helpful for a mind-erasing gift instead…

Then it hit her.

“So…….you….f-from me….we…..we….?” Klara stuttered out, still buried.
Did he answer her? Was he telling her that, from what he read from her he would have preceded to- that they would have…..?

The most played out question in the history of questions was about to leave her lips, but she had to know, it was killing her not knowing. “…What are you thinking Ben?” She asked softly.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:23 pm

[[Just screw each other already! >;D]]

Tuesday sat up in bed, then stretched. It was still dark out, though nearing around six in the morning.
"Alright." He said, then stood and wrapped his arms around her. He smiled, then kissed her. THe kiss ended too soon, as usual.
"I'll be back as soon as possible." He said, their faces close. Then disappeared out the door.

As Tuesday walked out into the thickening forest he came across a familiar scent. It was Miyuki's.
Huh? He thought. He couldn't hear her, her mind, so he followed the scent, running.
Once he got there he saw her back, slumped against a tree. Her hair fell freely to her shoulders. Her head fell to the side.
Cautiously, Takeru advanced, afraid of what he would find, though he already knew she was dead somehow.
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. How many times had he seen dead bodies? Then came the question of how many times had that corpse been someone he knew.
Opening his eyes, he took a few steps forward then took in the picture.
Miyuki was leaning against a tree, she was smiling. Her green eyes looked at him, calm. The only thing out of place was all the blood.
Her neck was slashed open. It must've cut her jugular, he guessed, from all the blood. The cut made her head fall onto her shoulder.
Tuesday could feel Kiryuu breaking out again. But he closed his eyes, exhaled, and opened them again. His knuckles were white, clenched at his sides.
Kyoiya? Could you help me quickly? Ben is busy, and this is nothing for Lilli or Bou. He called out.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:28 pm

[[Lawl...Thanks Ori.. It's just.. Ben isn't like that.. or at least not anymore... >____> lol.]]

Ben collected his thoughts.
"Well, Klara.. I.. Well put it this way; I'd never make love with you, if you did not want me to. And I don't want to pressure you into it.. So I will only if you want to." Ben said, his nerves for the most part gone. He stroked her hair, her head rested against his chest.
"Don't be nervous, Klara.. It's fine.." He reassured her, now calm.
Ben used what he could of his ability to calm her down enough to speak without her nerves getting the best of her.
-----

Kyoiya was wide awake, beside Hiroaki's crib. He'd been asleep for nearly 5 hours.. his new record. Kyoiya hadn't fallen asleep since their new edition to the family was on his shift. Bou was asleep on the bed.. more or less passed out to be honest.
A familiar voice echoed in his head. Takeru.
Kyoiya? Could you help me quickly? Ben is busy, and this is nothing for Lilli or Bou.. Tuesday called him.
Quickly, Kyoiya got up, searching for a scrap of paper. There was a pad of paper on their dresser.
He scrawled out a quick note for Bou incase she woke up; placing it on her night stand.

When Kyoiya reached Tuesday, the smell of human blood nealr over powered him. Kyoiya covered his nose.
"Takeru..what happened?" Kyoiya asked, seeing Miyuki's dead body against a tree.
"Oh.. jeez." He breathed, taking in the sight.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Takeru looked at him.
"I know. You think it was suicide?" He asked, rather calm for once. The fact that he had just finished hunting was part of it, but it was different.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:57 pm

[[Hey.. Sorry I've gotta go.. D: ttyl. <3]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:29 am

“You’re doing that aren’t you? I feel calmer. Thanks.” Klara murmured.
Ok, cards on the table now. She took a breath in.
Her thoughts smoothly forming now, she spoke. “I-I would like to…one day.” Klara paused letting that hang in the air for a few seconds. Ignoring the faint embarrassment it took to say that.
“I love you and I couldn’t imagine anyone else. Or envision.” She added with a laugh.
“But, I’d like something else to happen before this…” Klara mused not going farther into that route. If he guessed it, fine. If he didn’t, fine.

Her arms wrapped around his middle so she was holding him too. It felt so good to hold him. She smiled. “Ok..but can I still stay here with you? I can control myself I promise.” She smirked. He wouldn’t see it, but he would hear it in her voice.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:37 pm

"Yes, I'm calming you..." He whispered as she went on to continue speaking.
He listened, patient as usual as she spoke. And when she was finished he said, "Klara, of course you can stay here with me. I trust you." He said, laughing softly. Why wouldn't he?
Then, Ben remembered what she'd left off on.
"Marriage." He murmured, "That's the the something else.. isn't it?" He asked, smiling.
"We'd have to wait, though.. until you turn eighteen. Unless you had 'parental consent'. When's your birthday anyway?" Ben asked.
He hoped it was soon. It was nearing the end of February as it was.

[[Honestly.. I I have no idea when it is in the roleplay... just.. wintery I guess.]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:41 pm

Kyoiya noted Takeru's calmness.
"I don't know.. I thought she'd found a new boyfriend of whatever.." Kyoiya said, letting go of his nose. He should be fine, anyway. He'd eaten several hours ago.
"But a vampire wouldn't have left her, looking like this.. I don't have a clue was she did. Or if she even did it to herself..." Kyoiya said, disturbed a bit by how she was smiling.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:33 pm

Takeru sighed.
"Yeah...I'd have to say, she either did it herself, or someone did it for her." He swallowed. "Well, what ever happened she was happy." He muttered. Though Kyoiya could probably hear it.
"Well, Chiharu and Kimmora will want to have a proper funeral. I guess...." He said, he never liked funerals. He thought of them as a waste of time.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:21 am

Kyoiya searched the area for a suicide weapon.
"Uh.. Takeru... I don't see anything she could have killed herself with.. I think she had someone else do it.. assisted suicide.." Kyoiya tried not to, but winced as Takeru mentioned Chiharu.
"I think a funeral would be okay... just closed casket might be for the better..." He said, barely a whisper..

Gosh.. I can't believe this.. Miyuki seemed so.. happy-go-lucky... Suicide just doesn't seem like somehtnig she'd do.. If anything Chiharu seems like she'd be the one to kill herself.. Kyoiya thought, the smell of her blood overwhelming him. He stopped himself from breathing. It wasn't like he had to, but it was uncomfortable when he didn't.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games