Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:11 am
The steel plated gloves protected Zann’s hand a little, but blood still dripped from where his hand connected with the Wind Chidori. He noticed Kit’s hand glowing bright blue, and instantly he began spinning rapidly, emitting chakra from all of his chakra points, Hakkeshou Kaiten (Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin). My turn to spin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:14 am
Noticing the spinning motion of the true rotation kit leaped into the air. "Rasengan." Kit used the chakra in his hands to make a Rasengan spinning in the opposite direction of Zann. Counter acting the spinning effect and hopefully stopping him all together leving him open for an attack.

((I just noticed i usee the rasengan alot. Thanks for teaching it to me Zann blaugh ))  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:50 am
id interupt the fight if i stayed. jedi went back through the portal and it vanished.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:52 am
Zann slowed down his spinning and stopped abruptly, there was no need to waste chakra if the desired effect was weakened. As he did, he activated his Byakuga,. Immediately the trigrams appeared to his eyes. Kit was within his range as he was right above him. Falling quickly into the Hyuuga taijutsu stance, Zann thrust 2 palms into Kit's chakra points to close them off, bursts of chakra coming from his palms. 2...4...8...16...32...64! Altogether he thrust his palms at Kit 128 times, the Hakke Rokujuuyon Shou (Eight Trigrams 64 palms). Each set was done with double the speed as before, to close off the majority of Kit's chakra points. He had practiced this jutsu many times to the point of bleeding as it was harder for a non-Hyuuga, and his aim had gotten almost perfect. It was hard for Kit to avoid this as he was in mid-air...

((By the time I get back on it'll be like 4am for you...sigh))  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:33 pm
Rahenno arives at the training grounds, waiting for Zeno to arrive.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:36 pm
Zeno waves to Rahenno as he walks onto the grounds. "There's something I need to ask about learning...chidori.."Zeno started. "Would I be able to, and if so, how?"Zeno looked like he had been overworked, and he was. He had studied this jutsu so much, he hasnt been asleep in days.  

De-Vaughn07

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:42 pm
"Well for a Genin like you i think Chidroi can be abtaned but... it would mean you would have to do VERY intense training" Rahenno started to explain. "If i teach you this, you'l only be albe to use it once due to your chakra level. On top of that the training requred for it is, as i said, intense(50 post for genin). And that's all that in a nutshell. " Rahenno said as he took a deep breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:45 pm
Zeno smirked. "My middle name is training.Eerrr....serious...or...you know what I mean!" Zeno rubbed the back of his head and pulled his kunai holder and shuuriken pouch off, so none would fall out while he would be training. "So you're saying you are gonna teach me?" Zeno asked, smiling at Rahenno.  

De-Vaughn07

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:56 pm
"If you can handle it." Rahenno smiled and formed handseals. "Chidori!" Rahenno's hand was engulfed in eletricity, but sounded off becuse, He's chakra type is usually water. "Now you try."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Zeno watched in amazement as rahenno's chakra became visible and took the form of lightning. "Wow...it's....its stronger than I thought." Zeno smirked. "All the more reasons to learn it. Chidori!!" He performed handsigns and held his hand down, feeling a spark tingle in his fingers, but nothing visible....(1/50)  

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:03 pm
Zeno frowned at his result and attempted it once more. He performed the seals, and felt a stronger force of lightning form at the base of his fingertips, and he thought he saw a faint amount of chakra, but he said it was just his imagination. (2/50)

Zeno smiled, not even close to feeling tired, he forced more chakra into his palms, performing the seals of chidori and raising his hand. A bit of chakra started to glow very lightly, but dissapeared after a few seconds (3/50)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:08 pm
Zeno started to frown but started the seals once more. He called out,"Chidori!" And raised his arm. The chakra stayed for a little bit longer this time, but wasn't ready to even try to take a form yet. (4/50)

"Chidori!" Zeno screamed, determined to learn it. He had mentally decided on making his chakra visible first, and then giving it shape. His hand glew brightly, but for about 5 seconds only. 5/50

Zeno looked down at his hand, and started to get his mind set. He started to block out the outside world, and soon was mentally prepared. He made some handsigns and started to form some chakra. It glowed brighter and longer this time, but wasn't strong enough to even scare a bird. 6/50  

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:15 pm
Zeno started getting frustrated, but he kept his cool. "Chidori!" he said while performing some seals. He watched his palm begin to gather chakra, but to his dissapointment, dissapeared after a few seconds. Zeno then remembered his palms and looked into them, seeing the blowholes of the bloodline, satsuujin fuuton. The holes were stealing his chakra, or so he thought. "Maybe I'm just wierd..." Zeno laughed. 7/50

He once again thrusted chakra into his palm and saw it start to form quicker than before, and he held it for about 10 to 15 seconds. "Im getting there....sorta..." 8/50

Zeno forced more chakra into his palm, and watched it form and stay for a full minute! "Good....but I can do better..." 9/50  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:20 pm
Zeno once again began to form chakra into his palm and noticed it growing bigger and more so in his control. It stayed about a minute or so, and zeno let it fade away. "Hmm....this tecnique..."Zeno performed the seals, getting ready to perform it again. 10/50

He forced alot of chakra into his hand, causing his arm to feel major pain. He winced at the sharp feeling, but didnt stop. The chakra was glowing brighter, but only stayed about 30 seconds, due to his injury. "AAuugghh..." 11/50

Zeno tried his best to perform the jutsu, now glowing brighter and bigger, yet still lacking backbone. 12/50  

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:25 pm
Zeno then started to form more chakra into his hand, still feeling a sharp pain, but keeping it in place for about a record two minutes! 13/50

He smirks, but it fades in a shot of pain. "Im not giving up yet..." The chakra has now grown bigger, and lasts longer than most. He starts to feel more control and starts to move around a bit, but fades in his motion. 14/50

i g2g, l8er  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games