Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:08 pm
Kessaris looked at Leon through Plague's eyes and his mind went blank. In response, he pats his shoulder, adding another batch of DNA to his bank. "I was, but now he...done." He nods and laughs half-heartedly. "He just wanted to see my skill." Along with touching him came his life's story and knowledge of the boy he was following as well as the two people with him. "I'm happy you let these two get some air. Practice isn't always the answer...ahem. I'm just going to go now, so...goodbye." He lifts up some sand, giving the illusion of dust and teleports off, just as Plague would. Kess ends up in Tenshu again and sighs, trying to get a hold onto his powers and his hunger for more of it. "Necromancer and healer...I'll be seeing them later."

~~~

Marcove looks overhead, feeling Jean's immense power. "There..." He takes to the skies, following her to Kilitia, a land he knew would be his grave if his words weren't chosen correctly. Landing, he begins his immediate search for Jean, ready to take his beating.

~~~

Nighttime now. Maybe, 9-ish.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:25 pm
Jean continued upwards as she felt Marcove's presence. She sneered. "What the hell is he doing here?" she asked herself. She continued,not turning around if he wanted her, he'd find her.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:28 pm
Looking at the volcano in the town, he immediately knew where she was after a few hours of rest. "Here I come." He leaps and takes flight toward the crest, then inside to the invisble tower. After circling it, he finds Jean and enters, taking a seat nearby. "I've been looking for you." He said calmly. "Are you aware of the events tha have befallen us lately?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:31 pm
Keliah could feel her brother in Tenshu. "I came here to warn you all...Kessaris is now power hungry" she stated as she disappeared again, staying in Tenshu she looked at her brother Kessaris from a distant.

Jean stopped in her tracks when she felt Marcove's presence and heard his voice. She turned around to look at him. "Yes...afterall I was there Marcove" she said sharply.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:36 pm
"Sorry to state the obvious." He said sitting up in the chair. "There's a persistant threat. Alastor Aurnon. Only we can stop him. Kessaris isn't ready to try and Keliah is on his side for the most part. We need to join forces again and set this arguement aside..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:39 pm
Jean looked at Marcove. "I know of Alastor...I saw him the day the twins were born" she stated. "I know of his plans, and I can tell you who will stop him...he's coming after me and you" she told Marcove. "You're son is mad hungry after power right now...and that's his weakness...but why would I help you Marcove?" she asked him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:45 pm
"That could be a reason." He stands up a slides the chair under the table. "If it really came down to it and Kessaris did grow to the proportion of power, why not help me? I don't want to hurt him, but at this point, he's like Keliah. I can't exactly stop either of them. You claim to be strong, but what if they come for you?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:49 pm
"You could have presented this...I mean Kessaris' state" she told him. "Keliah has her own motives for helping Alastor and the way things will play out in the end,that's why I won't stop her. She won't come for me Marcove, and if both of them try I have the one thing that will stop them in their tracks" she told him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:56 pm
"So Keliah, who is part of a team that have gone through almost four nations leaving only a trail of death and destruction is okay, yet Kessaris, who has just started what seems to be a destructive path is my fault and a bad thing?" Marcove runs his hair back. "You could've prevented this as easily as I could. Both her and him. Our daughter is working with the wrong people and doing the wrong things regardless of her motives. I think you know that as well."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:03 pm
Ricky looked at Keliah "I..I don't believe it" He said. For the time he had known Kessaris he had always seemed to be calm and in control. "..Why should we believe you anyway?" He asked he was a little nervous of making her angry.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:03 pm
"Some things are done for the better good Marcove...you don't see that and you wont realize it until it happens. All will be normal soon" she told him. She was now getting a little aggrivated at Marcove's tone. "Kessaris worships you like a damn god...he never once has spoken to me or asked me for anything in 15 years, and that's the way you like it...being treated like a god Marcove...all hale Marcove the sand god, the celestial king" she said in a mockingly voice. She looked at him. "So dont try and tell me that I could have prevented anything, we werent even supposed to come back...but we did" she told him. "...you have a problem that you cant get rid of by yourself" she told him.

Keliah glanced at Ricky. "To tell you the truth, I could care less if you believe me or not...now you will see the face the thing I've been trying to show everyone from day one...he's power hungry and doesnt care who gets in his way, he wants more" she told him.

((Lets just say Keliah is still in the room,disregard my last post about leaving))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:04 pm
Morganna stood up when Keliah spoke, unsure of what to think when she surprisingly saw her former best friend there. Part of her wanted to yell at her, tell her that it was her fault Nephilis was dead. Part of her wanted to just run over and hug her. "Kel, I'm not sure if I should believe you, either. After all, the Guildmaster and Amara work for you and they just murdered Nephilis. I just don't understand when you became so cold..." she said quietly.

Samara had gotten patched up and was making dinner for the children. She felt the only way to keep from falling apart at the moment was to keep herself busy. And that was evident by the spread that was laid out on the table...it was enough for an army.

((edited))  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:10 pm
"And Keliah worships you all the same." Marcove said as he took two steps closer to her. "Kessaris would love you just as you want him to, but you have to show it. You and I could change the attutude of everyone we know, including our children if we just stop all of this." Marcove looks at the floor, unable to look at Jean for the next few phrases. "I came here to reconcile what I've done. All of this, is my fault. Every bit of it and I know that, including you hating me, but I'm working on fixing it all. I just...I just need some help. I have a problem...that I can't get rid of by myself. Honestly, I didn't come here to say any of the things I already have."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:13 pm
Ricky turned to Morgana "What are we going to do" He asked. He frowned and looked down he didn't want to believe that Kessaris had become power hungry but he knew it was possible. "I think I need to find Kessaris" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:14 pm
Jean looked at Marcove. "Keliah respects me, she doesnt worship me...there's a difference" she intergected. She then looked at him with a sigh. She could see this was hard for him. For the first time in 15 years Jean had felt compassion for Marcove. She looked into his eyes and nodded. "I will help you....but one wrong move, one dumb a** comment from anyone...and I'm gone...and I will not care if anyone is ripped to shreds" she told him firmly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games