Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:42 pm
||Beuatiful pic, Mana smile ||  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:16 pm
**Aww thanks Evo-chan!! *hugs***  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:32 pm
||^^ Ur welcome, Mana-chan! biggrin ||  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:30 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica was being rolled off of Hunter and she sighed. "Oh yeah, I forgot." She laughed softly. "I figured you would've too. Considering you were so sick." She snuggled close to him and smiled. "So, tell me one thing that you're amazing at? No vampire stuff. Whats something the Human Hunter is really good at doing?" She traced random objects on his arm, her back snuggled against his torso.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:29 pm
razz  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:28 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter tilted his head and kissed her shoulder, thinking. "Ummmm, you've stumped me love. I was never human. I'm good at cooking, thats a human thing, and it doesn't require vampiric skill to do well..." he sighed and bit gently into her neck, not breaking the skin, but happy to have her next to him. "And you? What are you good at then my rose?" well, besides the obvious thing...  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:42 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled and wiggled her way out of her shirt. "Its stuffy in here." She giggled teasingly. She laid in his bed, in his arms, souly in a pair of PINK sweats and a bra.
"I know you've always been a vampire babe. But even vampires have human abilties." She stroked his cheek with her forever cold hand. It was so weird and new. Every movement felt different. "You are a very good cook. Not that we have a need for that skill anymore." She replied happily.
Hunter bit at her neck and she sighed softly. "Hmm, apart from sex." She laughed, "I'm pretty good at style like things. Clothes, shoes, jewelary that sort of thing." And makeup especially, she had to be good at that with her father around.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:03 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned and kissed her cheek. "You are quite good at sex my love." he chuckled and listened to her real answer. "I am a guy, I'm not too concerned with style and shoes and stuff." He thought about a question for her. "You've never really told me about your past love..."  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:32 pm
heart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:59 am
mrgreen  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:19 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica nodded feircly when he told her she was good at sex. "Yes, that I am." She giggled, "Well. I am a girl so I am concerned with style, shoes and stuff." Veronica kissed his cheek. "Trust me honey. If I looked like this on a daily basis, plus a shirt, you would get tired of it. I look like I just rolled out of bed." She laughed lightly.
Then he asked her his question- About her past.
"Oh, right, well. I mean, there's not much to tell really..."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:45 am
razz  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:36 pm
blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:37 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan growled in her ear before ripping her clothes off quickly and tossing them to the side. "Too bad," He chuckled softly. His clothes came off next and he ran his fingers down her back, massaging it gently.
His hands rested on the ground on either side of her before he kissed the bare skin of her neck, down her back and back up to her ear. "Mmm, I love you." His lower body grinded against hers for a moment before he took her again.

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:43 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand laughed at her response and then grabbed her so that she was sitting on his lap. "Hun you can call however you want. There are numbers on the inside of the phone of people that you can get a hold of that you want to invite however I must request an exchange. Since I am allowing Veronica to attend the wedding I must invite Airi. She is an important part of my life and I owe many things to her. She is a dear friend. Don't worry you and the baby will always be the most important though." He kissed her cheek then her lips and smiled at her. "Oh and I forgot to tell you Ravin and I have made peace. We finally actually talked about a few things and discovered that we had the same way of thinking about them. You can invite her George or whatever to the wedding as well."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games