Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:49 am
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:05 am
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:52 pm
I've been on the collecting game... alchemy is slow.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:45 pm
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:14 pm
I wouldn't expect anything in return. only a few of those I actually bought, the skins were LK rigs.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:51 pm
delasislas
I wouldn't expect anything in return. only a few of those I actually bought, the skins were LK rigs.

I can drop some RIGs from LK on you or something, if you'd like?
I haven't been playing it much lately, so they're probably all old ones, but I have a small hoard, I don't really do anything with them.
I'm about to be off for the night, but I'll try to figure it out tomorrow or the day after!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:01 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

I haven't been playing it much lately, so they're probably all old ones, but I have a small hoard, I don't really do anything with them.
I'm about to be off for the night, but I'll try to figure it out tomorrow or the day after!

I honestly don't like rigs, nothing but doubles.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:17 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Not even Emerald Seed or Suspicious Package?
I'd read somewhere they were useful for alchemists (which is most of why I've never dumped them on the MP), but I don't know the specifics on it...
Anyway, I'll drop some things in, they're not worth very much, but I can't use them, maybe you can do something with them.
(I'm not quite sure where I got that the fish RIG, but here's hoping you get lucky with it and it gives you something useful!)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:44 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

I'd read somewhere they were useful for alchemists (which is most of why I've never dumped them on the MP), but I don't know the specifics on it...
Anyway, I'll drop some things in, they're not worth very much, but I can't use them, maybe you can do something with them.
(I'm not quite sure where I got that the fish RIG, but here's hoping you get lucky with it and it gives you something useful!)

fish rig is just random fishing items. I usually get them from sycamortes  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:51 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

I know it's all fish, but a lot of fish are used in alchemy; if RNGesus is feeling generous maybe you can get one of the ironjaws out of it or something.
I can't fight Sycamortes (don't even know where they spawn), so it definitely didn't come from that; the balancing of enemies in LK is absolutely horrid and I can't afford the good kins, so I've not gotten a kin past level 11 at this point, I get too frustrated losing a blue million times in a row. ^^;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:08 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

I know it's all fish, but a lot of fish are used in alchemy; if RNGesus is feeling generous maybe you can get one of the ironjaws out of it or something.
I can't fight Sycamortes (don't even know where they spawn), so it definitely didn't come from that; the balancing of enemies in LK is absolutely horrid and I can't afford the good kins, so I've not gotten a kin past level 11 at this point, I get too frustrated losing a blue million times in a row. ^^;

ironjaws suck. I'd rather just buy them then waste my time.
Sycamortes are in stages 4 and 5 of kindred wilds, If you ever need it, I can let you borrow my oats, it's level 50 and pretty good. just get the heal potions.
If you want I can see about buying you a decent kin.
I'm currently saving to get a sakura pegacorn fluff, sooo. like 150b/700b I think. more probably.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:24 pm
delasislas
Sycamortes are in stages 4 and 5 of kindred wilds, If you ever need it, I can let you borrow my oats, it's level 50 and pretty good. just get the heal potions.
I'm currently saving to get a sakura pegacorn fluff, sooo. like 150b/700b I think. more probably.

Huh, really? Because I'd totally not pay the prices people want on the mp, so I'd be pretty razzed to get one, but that's just me.
Ah, I see, yeah, I don't even spend much time in stage 3 of the wilds, so no wonder I've never seen them.
I have a decent collection of heals (I used to grind certain stages just to get them because of how poor my favorite kin often do), but I'll grind all my collection up to a good point eventually, it just gets so boring.
Wow. That... I'm not even going to comment on how poor you make me look. cat_rofl
But no, I'm not willing to actually pay another person for a kin when I can maybe eventually earn a good one on my own merit (probably would take less time for me, anyway, to be honest, even if it's painfully boring grindfest).
I'll get there eventually! Though I DO have a Nyaruma, and he's not half bad from what I understand? I mean, not on par with a stupid cash shop kin, but better than most common drops, at least.
I just spend a lot of time working on leveling different kin, so he's been neglected for a while, but I figure he'll do well enough if I get serious and grind his level up, I just haven't yet, eheh. ^^;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:32 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Huh, really? Because I'd totally not pay the prices people want on the mp, so I'd be pretty razzed to get one, but that's just me.
Ah, I see, yeah, I don't even spend much time in stage 3 of the wilds, so no wonder I've never seen them.
I have a decent collection of heals (I used to grind certain stages just to get them because of how poor my favorite kin often do), but I'll grind all my collection up to a good point eventually, it just gets so boring.
Wow. That... I'm not even going to comment on how poor you make me look. cat_rofl
But no, I'm not willing to actually pay another person for a kin when I can maybe eventually earn a good one on my own merit (probably would take less time for me, anyway, to be honest, even if it's painfully boring grindfest).
I'll get there eventually! Though I DO have a Nyaruma, and he's not half bad from what I understand? I mean, not on par with a stupid cash shop kin, but better than most common drops, at least.
I just spend a lot of time working on leveling different kin, so he's been neglected for a while, but I figure he'll do well enough if I get serious and grind his level up, I just haven't yet, eheh. ^^;

Well, sakuras aren't dropped by the sycamorte seeds anymore I guess, so that is pretty much the only way.
Well, some kins can't really take on a sycamorte, there is a post saying what can.
If you really need, you can take my oats and grind in some spots until you get your skill up, then you can buy some ally potions, if you need I know a guy that will sell them for about 3b.
I would suggest if you get my oats, try grinding in fafnir's and get rigs to sell.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:45 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Well, sakuras aren't dropped by the sycamorte seeds anymore I guess, so that is pretty much the only way.
Well, some kins can't really take on a sycamorte, there is a post saying what can.
If you really need, you can take my oats and grind in some spots until you get your skill up, then you can buy some ally potions, if you need I know a guy that will sell them for about 3b.
I would suggest if you get my oats, try grinding in fafnir's and get rigs to sell.

I'm not really interested in a Sakura (thankfully, even though they're pretty much godly), though I do wish you luck obtaining one of your own!
I'm super stingy, I'd rather waste time grinding than buy potions (plus, that's more than 10% of my gold for a single one), but if I keep up with daily voting in Runway, I can keep getting the Chirpette bundle out of it, hopefully.
Not sure yet whether I'll be selling those off or keeping them for the potions, though...
I have so many RIGs, and I really should sell them off, I just haven't really gotten around to it, I'm a terrible procrastinator.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:27 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

I'm not really interested in a Sakura (thankfully, even though they're pretty much godly), though I do wish you luck obtaining one of your own!
I'm super stingy, I'd rather waste time grinding than buy potions (plus, that's more than 10% of my gold for a single one), but if I keep up with daily voting in Runway, I can keep getting the Chirpette bundle out of it, hopefully.
Not sure yet whether I'll be selling those off or keeping them for the potions, though...
I have so many RIGs, and I really should sell them off, I just haven't really gotten around to it, I'm a terrible procrastinator.

I can give you my oats to get your gold up, the winter trunks from fafnir's peak give like 1.5b each.  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games