Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:36 pm
Kasumi shook her head. "Not me." She said honestly.

((Um wht if we didnt pick water for one of our elements. Nothing against water. I just don't like most of the jutsu for it...lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:39 pm
Laughing Oroami smiled "right, Kisho, I would also like to know what you all know about the chakra system."

(it's okay, you'll just have to learn other jutsu from people who know academy student jutsu of teh elemetns you chose, wait what elements did you choose)  

Havok-Trance

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:44 pm
Aw crap, Kisho thought for a moment laying his head on the table, waiting for someone smart to answer.

((Mines are Water//Lightning, and I do know this answer but time for Masumi's turn. =P))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:51 pm
Chuckiling with a slight grin seeing as Oroami already knew is son knew nothing of the chakra system.  

Havok-Trance

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:51 pm
((Lightning and Wind lol Like Mommy XD. and duh we know you know it Child. it would be very sad if you didnt.))

Kasumi smiled a little. "The chakra system, is the system by which chakra travels through the body. There are 361 points on it and are invisible, with few exception to be able to see it. A ninja is able to tap into this chakra by forming seals, and some ninja at the stonger levels can use chakra without them." She answered with the same smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:54 pm
Nodding with happiness Oroami smirked "yes, now what are the three main forms of techniques?"

(lol, Child your elements are the same as me, and Masumi is the same as Eris)  

Havok-Trance

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:58 pm
((xD I just picked one from you, and one from Eris at random.))

Kisho spoke up, "Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu." Kisho then began to lean back in his chair steadying himself with the desk behind him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:00 pm
((Odd how that worked out lol, I just wanted something different then Earth and Water which my other RPC has. and I think most of the fire are pointless, so yeah lol. Hopefully Child he wont become as power hungry as someone 4laugh ))  

Masumi H Dekata

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:01 pm
(I'm not power hungry.... much...)

Oroami smirked "well, can you tell me what the differences in them are?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:01 pm
((My other char. was pretty much thriving for power. xD))

Ducttape_Bandit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:04 pm
Kisho spoke yet again, "Ninjutsu are tecniques which will expel your chakra into attacks. Genjutsu are illisions persay. And taijutsu are physical tecniques, which also use the least amount of chakra."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:07 pm
((I choose love over power. However you need power or people will come and kill your loved ones. So you try and gain as much power as yu can to protect them. But eventally you loose sight of why you were gaining and just get more and more until you ultimatley loose yourself. Very messed up process XD))

Kasumi raised her hand like a student. "Ninjutsu is using chakra to do physical attacks with seals and elements, Genjutsu is using chakra for mental attacks, and Taijutsu is doing physical damage with only using chakra to enhance the attack." She said adding more to kishos answer.  

Masumi H Dekata

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:12 pm
(I am a lover not a fighter, but I know that in a ninja world you need power to protect, and Oroami is the kind of guy who understands that power is evil)

Oroami smiled and chuckled as he watched his daughter try to out do her little brother. "Now, tell me, what are the other techniques."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:17 pm
((I don't think I can name em' all I forget. =P))

Kisho sighed, "Um, Kinjutsu, Forbidden Tecniques, which would run a ninja out of chakra or a very evil jutsu. Fuunjutsu, which is sealing jutsu, Doujutsu, which are eye tecniques. "

Ducttape_Bandit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:19 pm
"Senjutsu which are sage jutsu, Jujutsu which are curse jutsu, Kinjutsu which are fobidden, Fuinjutsu with are sealing, Doujutsu which are eye, and Medical which is healing." Kasumi said listing all the ones she knew. Most of which she got from her Mom's books  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games