Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:02 am

"I want you all the time, Machante. Thats simple inevitable, when you are such a temptress, I think you purposely do this knowing full well what would happen." Throughout the whole time Tokuno was speaking he was edging her pants off. When the last word floated from his lips the pants dropped to the floor. He gazed at her beautifully, pale nude body and smiled.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:03 am

*She nodded her head in slight agreement and then she pulled him down close to her as he loomed over. She grinned at him as she kissed him passionately.*

"Ready?"

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:07 am

Tokuno gave a slight laugh, "There is one thing first." He slipped his pants off as well and let them drop ontop of hers. "Now," He let their bodies mold together as he kissed Machante greedily. "I'm ready, my one and only love."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:08 am

*Machante closed her eyes as she let their waves of passion of love overtake them once more.*

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:12 am

Tokuno kissed Machante across her lips, and then her throat, and her chest. His lips messaging gently acrossed her body, he felt himself losing it all for her again. Trying to control his urges for Machante, if only for seconds more. He finally gave in completely and let their love take over.

As with everything, their night of passion had to end. Tokuno found himself staring at Machante while she slept once more. It was close to morning, and they hadn't slept most of the night. He sighed softly and sank down beside her. Tokuno wrapped Machanate and himself in a blanket. Her smooth skin pressed against his own slightly rougher. Tokuno rested his cheek against Machante's bare breast and felt her chest rise and fall. He felt his eyes drift shut, and that was how he fell asleep. His head rising up ever so slightly before falling again. Her heartbeat the greatest kind of lullaby. Tokuno drifted away into sleep peacefully.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:35 pm

*Machante woke up quietly and yawned before stretching out her arms. She sort of felt sore, her back felt old and her whole body was a little stiff. She lifted her head from the covers, noticing a big ball of messy white hair before her. She saw Tokuno sleeping against her, with his head buried by her chest. Attempting to get out of bed Machante grabbed a pillow next to her and slid out of bed whle placing the pillow underneath his head. She wrapped her long overcoat over herself and sneaked into the bathroom and took a shower.*

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:19 pm

Tokuno, wrapping his arms around the pillow tightly, shifted on the bed and fell deeper into sleep.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:45 pm

*Machante got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself and walked back into Tokuno's room. She still found him sleeping when she arrived so she grabbed a free pillow and threw it at him.*

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:00 pm

Tokuno practically hit the ceiling as the pillow hit him in the head. "What the. . ." He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and straightened himself on the bed. Wrapping a blanket around his nude waist, he gazed at Machante. "What was that for?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:09 pm

*She grinned and started drying her hair.*

"I dunno, I wanted to wake you up."

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:11 pm

"You could have just come over and kissed me or something," Tokuno replied with a yawn. He stood and let the blanket fall away. "I think I'm going to get in the shower," He turned for his dresser and rummaged through for a pair of old pants he could wear until he decided to actually get dressed after his shower.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:13 pm

*Machante walked over to him and snaked her arms around his waist and she leaned her chin on his shoulder.*

"Aww, did I scare you?"

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:17 pm

Tokuno smiled and reached behind his back to caress Machante's thigh, "Mmm, maybe a little." He grinned and turned to kiss her softly. "But, I'm awake now, so that's all that matters."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:18 pm

*Machante laughed and walked out of Tokuno's grasp and she fell onto the bed lightly, clutching her towel so it would still stick to her.*

"Shouldn't you be in the shower?"

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:23 pm

"Mmhmm," Tokuno replied as he turned back for the dresser. He began pulling drawers out at random until he found a pair of old sweat pants. "But you distracted me with your beautiful body. So shame, shame," He laughed and walked to the bathroom.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games