Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:09 pm
Magni Prime
EKA in a bikini? I need photos!!!

You and me both, Talon.

Tana, I still <3 you. *gluggles warmly*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:09 pm
Talon! *gluggles*
Trowa! *gluggles*

I'm missing my 3rd T-babe! crying  

xXSuimitsuXx

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:12 pm
He he he . . . t-babe. That makes me think of the T-800 Terminator series. *considers getting out the avi maker and trying to make an Ahnold Avi*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:17 pm
...If you say so? o_O I have absolutely no clue what you're on about!

*runs away for supper*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:44 pm
It reminds of me Grease.

I am no greaser.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:46 pm
*gluggles Tana* My 3rd babe! heart

How was your day?  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:47 pm
Shitty. I don't want to talk about it. Thank you for asking.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:55 pm
Alright... I tried Salvia today; it sucks...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:57 pm
Second rate marijuana wont be appealing to someone who bakes a decent amount of pies. Never offer pot to a professional baker, odds are he already has some that's ten times as good as the stuff you've got.

They get the best.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:59 pm
o_O We found this stores that sells absolutely everything... When we went to buy it, the guy looked at us and he was like "You guys are 19 right?" We were just like *smiles* XD  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:02 pm
O adolescent delinquents. You make my job too easy.

"Don't do drugs" = complete bull s**t lie.

Do whatever the Hell you want. It's your life, the authority exists primarily to protect the citizens, this [should] includes whatever state of mind the citizen is currently in.

The law is twisted, law officials only care about drugs because it will get them a pay check.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:05 pm
I didn't like it though. I don't enjoy weed that much. I'm an alcoholic at heart heart

I really like your avi, Tan-kun! I wish I could mix items/colours as well as all you guys! cry  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:11 pm
Gaia needs shorts that are white. It's ridiculous that there exists no decent white shorts or swim trunks. As to actually having an avatar theme that works: all I can say is I get lucky, and I spend about fifteen (or more) minutes working on it.

Alcohol, even better. Drink as much as you can, it will only affect you in the long run (unless you're an emo-drunk) when you're too old for it to even matter. Who needs inner organs anyway?

I'm getting a new tattoo, which is contradicting to what I just said, tomorrow. I'm getting a /real/ heart tattooed over my heart. None of that crappy "<3" shape (only turned 90*). I'm getting the real, blood pumping, awesome looking heart.

It will be bad a**, now if only I didn't have an ear infection on the ear I just got pierced again.

For those who know/care, I "kind of" updated Tan-kun 2.0 with a rant...but it's nothing intellectually stimulating. Bad days = rants.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:17 pm
I used to drink too much. Then I stopped for awhile. And now I'm getting the urge to 'casually' drink (a glass of wine, a beer here and there, rum and coke, you know?)

I hope you'll send me a picture of that tattoo!

I only ever got my ear lobe pierced and I was 6months, so I don't remember
>_> But an infection surely must hurt!

I can spend hours on TekTek without any result... cry

EDIT: *looks around confused* What's Tan-kun 2.0?  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:21 pm
I'll think about it. Though if anything, I'll just send you a picture of the tattoo stencil, and let you imagine it, like I've done with all of my other tattoos.

I just got my Tragus pierced on my left ear, just in time for a goddamn ear infection.

I can spend TekTek that long without results as well, but I generally become inspired and know what I want and how I want it. Though some items layer very crappily *coughheadphonescough*

I drink casually, though every now and then I will become a little passionate with my alcohol. I'm trying to stop that though.

It's my thread in the OOC subforum...it's been there since early January. It is highly neglected and is generally used for literate conversation about "intellectual" material. There were a few buffoons which caused me to neglect it for about a month, until today.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games