Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23698 23699 23700 23701 23702 23703 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:05 pm

Melee was better.
Way better.

Brawl was good, but not as good.

Also Wind Waker kicked a** ******** you
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:10 pm

I liked both Brawl and Melee.

Also Wind Waker was awesome, I don't care what anyone says.

Orphie

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Orphie

(same here but I prefer melee if you didn't figure it out by now)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:14 pm

l-Kriel-l
Orphie

(same here but I prefer melee if you didn't figure it out by now)
I had more fun with my friends playing Melee, but I thought that Brawl was an improvement.

Orphie

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:30 pm

I have about 54 bucks in terms of game-spending money, so it's doable.

Niko is the greatest pirate alive.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:18 pm

I posted this elsewhere but I'll post it here too.~

My Dad is so funny! So, the night before last I had left my Care Bears that came with my birthday cake out on the counter, and when I woke up they were like this...

User Image

User Image

Care Bears are so tough, they fight with their bear hands.
And yes, that is a sweet potato ferret. It was a gift I got on my birthday.

You're next, honey bear! twisted
User Image

I love my Dad!~ <3

Hobo Scruffy

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:51 am

I think Melee may have been more addicting because it was all faster paced. The battles, and on top of that there were really no load times. Brawl is a lot slower both in fighting and with load times, and it can really make people not want to play it all the time.

Melee had some great stages that I really miss and almost want to go back just so I can play, but I know it would be the same situation if a new SSB game came out and it didn't have all the good Brawl stages.

The Brawl characters seem more balanced, too. Everyone that plays is on a more level playing field. Also Mewtwo isn't in it so he can't be ridiculously underpowered compared TO WHAT HE WOULD BE LIKE IF HE WERE REAL BECAUSE HE'S SO ******** STRONG URGGGGGH I was still a huge Pokemon nerd when Melee came out.

Brawl also has better/more characters. Roy isn't in there, and everyone likes to complain about the ones they cut, but I'd be way more sad about Dedede getting cut, or Meta Knight or something. Plus, Sonic is in it, and even if you don't like him or whatever, it's still awesome.

Subspace Emissary isn't as good as it could have been, sure sure we all thought it would be mindblowing and it's really not, but imagine the next one not having anything like it at all and how great it would seem then? Melee had adventure mode, which was like SSE but without the awesome-quality cutscenes.

Summary: I thought I liked Melee more but when you think about it, the stuff that they cut out of Melee to make Brawl is less awesome than the stuff that they added to Brawl.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:52 am

Also Donkey Konga is really fun. xd I just saw that post. It seemed like Ota was trolling but the Metroid comment makes it seem like he isn't. I don't see how you can like the Trilogy and not like Super Metroid though. >_>

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:55 am

I think I'm in love with Metroid now. I haven't started Echoes, but I really want to get Fusion. Zero Mission was awesome, and Super Metroid was also awesome.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:07 am

Also I'm a ******** Cheetahman.

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:12 am

YEAH WELL I'M FRIENDS WITH A BAND TOO FISH

a much less known band... whose fans are basically just people they are already friends with
BUT THATS STILL COOL
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:14 am

The Eleventh AK
YEAH WELL I'M FRIENDS WITH A BAND TOO FISH

a much less known band... whose fans are basically just people they are already friends with
BUT THATS STILL COOL
I know I'm not trying to rub it in your face. D:

Bed time, also.

Meta_Fish
Captain

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:08 am

Run faggots, cause this is a Bulbabro.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He's practically a c**t magnet. Bitches will go rabid over this ********. Take him shopping with your f*****t a** and since you're a short p***y, you can annoy the workers with Leech Seed until they get you s**t from the top shelf.
Leech Seed used by putting him onto some f*****t's face and holding him ******** bitchtits isn't he...

cute? blaugh I won him four days ago at the fair. <3
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:02 am

he looks like an a*****e

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Allegro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:57 am

Meta_Fish
Also Donkey Konga is really fun. xd I just saw that post. It seemed like Ota was trolling but the Metroid comment makes it seem like he isn't. I don't see how you can like the Trilogy and not like Super Metroid though. >_>
GET ******** IT

As much as I love Prime, that might be my favorite Metroid game. Wove SUCH a compelling narrative into the latter half of the game.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23698 23699 23700 23701 23702 23703 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games