Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23700 23701 23702 23703 23704 23705 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:34 pm

Meta_Fish
Who else got cut? Mewtwo, Roy, Pichu...
Doctor mario... and young link's fire arrows.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:37 pm

Meta_Fish
l-Kathulu-l
Meta_Fish
Dr. Mario
Oh yeah, but who cares. xd Although they really seemed to have made Mario not as badass in this game. His cape doesn't last nearly as long and doesn't reach as far, and his forward smash got owned. I do like Fludd though.
I preferred all of the clones over the original people. I didn't think Mewtwo was a clone, if he was one at all. I really liked Mewtwo, shame he got cut.

And as for Brawl I liked the variation and stage creation. If they can improve on that if they make a next game then I think it will be good. I liked Brawl and all, but when you put Melee in and play it, the gameplay is a lot faster. I like more characters in Melee than I do Brawl.

Edit - Oh yeah, I forgot about Young Link. They kinda just made him Toon Link though. Young Link >>>>>> Link

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:38 pm

Meta_Fish
l-Kathulu-l
Meta_Fish
Dr. Mario
Oh yeah, but who cares. xd Although they really seemed to have made Mario not as badass in this game. His cape doesn't last nearly as long and doesn't reach as far, and his forward smash got owned. I do like Fludd though.
You like being a c**t.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:42 pm

l-Kathulu-l
I preferred all of the clones over the original people. I didn't think Mewtwo was a clone, if he was one at all. I really liked Mewtwo, shame he got cut.

And as for Brawl I liked the variation and stage creation. If they can improve on that if they make a next game then I think it will be good. I liked Brawl and all, but when you put Melee in and play it, the gameplay is a lot faster. I like more characters in Melee than I do Brawl.

Edit - Oh yeah, I forgot about Young Link. They kinda just made him Toon Link though. Young Link >>>>>> Link
Mewtwo wasn't a clone, but he still wasn't very good. xd Melee is a lot faster, but I like the bit of slowdown in Brawl. It gives everyone ample time to think.

I always liked regular Link more than his baby counterparts. I do miss the stages from Melee though.

[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
l-Kathulu-l
Meta_Fish
Dr. Mario
You like being a c**t.
xd You should have seen me with the cape before you could grab ledges while not facing them. wink

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:44 pm

Actually in general I used to be a lot more aggressive. I would smash someone off the stage sometimes and I could run after them, and cape them on their third jump in the wrong direction. Yet I would always let my invunerability wear off before attacking people, didn't edge-hog and stuff.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 pm

Meta_Fish
l-Kathulu-l

Mewtwo wasn't a clone, but he still wasn't very good. xd Melee is a lot faster, but I like the bit of slowdown in Brawl. It gives everyone ample time to think.

I always liked regular Link more than his baby counterparts. I do miss the stages from Melee though.
I just liked the four player madness that Melee gave. I like Brawl and all, but Melee was just better for me. Maybe because I read like, EVERY update that Brawl released. Like, OH MY GOD TOON LINK. Things like that.

and no f** u mew2 rawk

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:48 pm

I like the balance Brawl brought. A lot of Melee characters were just totally shitty. Bowser? Good lord. But then they made the Ice Climbers suck cocks too ARGH
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:52 pm

Ice Climbers are my best characters, I didn't notice any difference.

Except I did glitch a few times in a custom stage and I made Nana live when Popo was dead FOREVER. I couldn't control her, but that was just fun.

But I was good with all the characters in Melee, but only most in Brawl. I can't play for s**t with Marth anymore, or Link. And Olimar is decent, when people aren't raping your Pikmin.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:55 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Ice Climbers are my best characters, I didn't notice any difference.

Except I did glitch a few times in a custom stage and I made Nana live when Popo was dead FOREVER. I couldn't control her, but that was just fun.

But I was good with all the characters in Melee, but only most in Brawl. I can't play for s**t with Marth anymore, or Link. And Olimar is decent, when people aren't raping your Pikmin.
Link is really good in Brawl and Olimar is so good it's actually kind of scary. xd But Bowser got so much better and I'm happy for that. I even think Peach and Yoshi got better but I don't like them.

And I don't like playing as Marth at all.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:57 pm

BRB in a bit.

Meta_Fish
Captain

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:57 pm

I haven't really played as Bowser, mainly it was just to grab people and flip off the edges with them. I should play Brawl again sometime, if I ever get my Wii fixed dammit.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:15 pm

I loved Yoshi in SSB64.

Thanatoast Crunch

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:30 pm

Bloomtail
I loved Yoshi in SSB64.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:45 pm

I've never been very good with Yoshi, but then during one match I got him in random, on Brawl, and I absolutely obliterated Wayne, Trenn and I think David. I died seriously like twice.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:48 pm

Meta_Fish
I've never been very good with Yoshi, but then during one match I got him in random, on Brawl, and I absolutely obliterated Wayne, Trenn and I think David. I died seriously like twice.

Those guys never play Brawl!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23700 23701 23702 23703 23704 23705 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games