Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23708 23709 23710 23711 23712 23713 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:44 pm

That page is horrible. No human being on earth can look at all of it and not be disturbed unless they're a sociopath.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Waynebrizzle
That page is horrible. No human being on earth can look at all of it and not be disturbed unless they're a sociopath.
s**t.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:54 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Waynebrizzle
s**t.

The dead baby made up in clown makeup got to me, I'm sorry.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Waynebrizzle
l-Kathulu-l
Waynebrizzle
s**t.

Well that's understandable. But nothing made me go, "That's just horrible" seriously. Then again I don't remember much besides the bathtub and all the castrations.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:57 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Waynebrizzle
l-Kathulu-l
Waynebrizzle
s**t.

Well that's understandable. But nothing made me go, "That's just horrible" seriously. Then again I don't remember much besides the bathtub and all the castrations.

I didn't even finish scrolling down the page so I wouldn't know. I don't really get a kick out of looking at that sort of stuff.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Waynebrizzle
l-Kathulu-l
Waynebrizzle
l-Kathulu-l
Waynebrizzle
s**t.

I didn't even finish scrolling down the page so I wouldn't know. I don't really get a kick out of looking at that sort of stuff.
Yeah, my friend was showing me. I can stand more grotesque things, others can't. Just depends on what you've seen

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:16 pm

This is how you people spend your free time.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Gross. Looks about the same as the Pain Series, if it isn't just that with a new name.

Scrolled a bit, sped through, shook head. Not too interested in ******** up pictures without the related story. (Like those crazy ******** kids in Europe who went around murdering people with hammers and screwdrivers and filming it on their cameraphones.)

Didn't see any bathtub picture, didn't feel like looking carefully. Explain?

@Wayne: oh hay again son

Keeskee

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Check the PYP.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:20 pm

HEY MA

Kath: Well, I can imagine being less freaked out by that sorta thing if there's a friend around. I just... I don't like looking at that page is all.

Waynebrizzle

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:24 pm

I don't like that page. I can't get much past the first couple pictures.

I never even saw any dead babies when I looked, but if I did I probably forgot about it.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:37 pm

Dead baby joke

Meta_Fish
Captain

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:39 pm

Meta_Fish
Dead baby joke
hahahahaha that was funny but upsetting
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Meta_Fish
Dead baby joke

Those are funny because they're so ridiculous and over-the-top. Seeing a picture of a real dead baby isn't funny at all.

Waynebrizzle

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:21 pm

*changes subject*
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23708 23709 23710 23711 23712 23713 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games