Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23711 23712 23713 23714 23715 23716 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:54 am

Super Cheesio
You know what I love about DQIX? Changing your equipped items actually changes your character's look.
Yeah that's what I liked too. I also like how you can see enemies on the field before you fight. I'm not sure if that was in other installments, but it's really helpful.

How far are you?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:55 am

digi734
Super Cheesio
You know what I love about DQIX? Changing your equipped items actually changes your character's look.
Yeah that's what I liked too. I also like how you can see enemies on the field before you fight. I'm not sure if that was in other installments, but it's really helpful.

How far are you?
Not very far.

Super Cheesio

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:00 am

Super Cheesio
digi734
Super Cheesio

How far are you?
Not very far.
I think I'm not far either. I've yet to come anyone to join my party.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:15 am

Hey Cheese, what's your friend code for DQIX?

MaverickDrifter

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:42 am

I finished all the Scott Pilgrim books, now I need to see the movie!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Meta_Fish
I just finished book 2. I love what I've read so far. Probably gonna just buy all the rest of the books in one go and read them in a day.

Super Cheesio

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:35 pm

Super Cheesio
Meta_Fish
I just finished book 2. I love what I've read so far. Probably gonna just buy all the rest of the books in one go and read them in a day.
They're very well done. I enjoyed them a lot. I really like how O'Malley puts video game references all over the place subtly enough that the story never goes out of its way to incorporate them, yet recognizable enough for you to go "oh woah!"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:36 pm

scream

Meta_Fish
Captain

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 pm

crying
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 pm

Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
Meta_Fish
They're very well done. I enjoyed them a lot. I really like how O'Malley puts video game references all over the place subtly enough that the story never goes out of its way to incorporate them, yet recognizable enough for you to go "oh woah!"
...You mean like in Super Mario Bros. 2?

Super Cheesio

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Super Cheesio
Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
Meta_Fish
Hm? What? The SMB2 reference? I might have missed/forgotten it. xd
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
Meta_Fish

In the first book, someone was talking to him about how Ramona goes through subspace or something like that and he's like "...You mean like in Super Mario Bros. 2?" xd

Thanatoast Crunch

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Bloomtail
Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
Meta_Fish

In the first book, someone was talking to him about how Ramona goes through subspace or something like that and he's like "...You mean like in Super Mario Bros. 2?" xd
Oh yeah. XD
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:40 pm

All the dicks you've seen today can never be unseen.

...What's one more.

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Waynebrizzle
All the dicks you've seen today can never be unseen.

...What's one more.
xd
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23711 23712 23713 23714 23715 23716 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games