Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:55 pm
What would I do?
Well, if any of the items might fit with an avi idea, I'd go that route. I had an idea for a green avi featuring a grunny, but I decided against it.
If not, I'd save it. I'm currently saving one myself.

*gluggles Gale* I feel your pain. Pre-calc isn't hard, but it takes me tons of time.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:59 pm
*coughs*

*points towards the Italian blooded sure-name*

Must. Have. Support! Dx

Gaia orphans: the only thing they're good for is making your avatar looks dirty. *puts his elitist foot down*

*rubs ear*

The one without a leg is the reason I was in the time-out corner...the moment I saw she was a legless cripple...I laughed. >_>;; It was so horrible I kind of threw myself in time-out.

YAY! Alruna's rose is bigger now!

Tanakietsu

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:04 pm
Listening to O Fortuna in the background makes that evolution even more epic.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:05 pm
So, I like to pride myself in rating movies, though I don't get to as much since I moved here (I used to go see a new movie everyday back in America). But I recently caught sight of one of Nicole Kidman's movies, and Sean Penn who I couldn't believe was a live was in it as well. I've always rated a movie on two aspects, the overall movie, and the ending. So here goes my final analysis.

The Interpreter: 7/10
Ending: 9/10

The movie was okay, but I'm entirely bored of FBI, CIA, MIB, or in this case Secret Service movies. They're finally overdone.

The ending was beyond belief, no romance, kissing, et cetera. Only farewells between two people that take a two-hour movie to finally get to trust each other enough to be considered close friends. Bonus point for one of the best last lines I've ever heard. But to believe me, you would have to have known the phrases in context.

Status: Would watch it over some movies, I wouldn't go out of my way to see it - however it is really good compared to the pile of crap movies America has been producing recently. I would buy it.

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:15 pm
*gluggles Tana* ^^ You're online!

I agree with you; orphans are dirty sons of... haha, they're orphans so they don't have parents XD Awwww  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:17 pm
I don't care, they're orphans. *mean side comes out*

I am online. *hugs Sui*

Are those Kyou's garments your avatar wears?

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:18 pm
*whispers in Tana's ear while gluggling*Psst. Go post in Corner Club >.<

*gluggles Trowa as well*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:18 pm
I actually giggled out loud at my not so witty remark >_> I'm sad...
I might get to go hot tubbing tomorrow! My friend Jon turned 18 and my friend Alex has the house to himself and a hot tub! Whooooo!  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:19 pm
*Hugs Eka like a big brother would*

In a minute. I am currently fighting with my friend in South Africa about why it's imperative that none of the American presidential candidates make it to office, but someone within my clique of friends world wide should take up office.

Or I'll just do both at the same time. *stalks off to the Corner*

Don't do anything...a responsible adult wouldn't do, Sui!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:20 pm
No they aren't o_O I got my own, but I don't like it. I felt bad for letting it rot in my inventory, so I put it on. But it looked so shitty I had to turn the avi's back on everybody >_>

I follow your lead, Tan-kun. You're a responsible adult according to me!  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:21 pm
You should take his stuff, he's not coming back to Gaia to use it, as far as I know.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:25 pm
I asked. He's greedy.... He gave me 100k and kept the rest of his stuff. If I knew I was leaving, I'd give away all my stuff instead of letting go to waste...

We argued over a piece of pizza today. How pathetic is that. I cried so much I think I was dehydrated >_>  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:26 pm
You cried over a slice of pizza and that dehydrated you? *passes a cooler of water over towards Sui* I'd lecture him if I got my hands on his narrow behind.

Eka, I just posted in the Corner.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:28 pm
Drat that stubborn girl, she post and ran again!  

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:32 pm
I posted too . . .~nyoron.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games