Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:33 pm
Not quite. I apologize, I'm trying to work on a very complex last minute essay on the differences between Mahayana and Theravada Buddhism. It's my first college paper and I'm kinda worried about getting it right.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:34 pm
Over a slice of pizza 3nodding Scenario: He went to get pizza and then we started walking to the bus stop. I asked if I could have a bite and he told me no. And then I was kind of stunned, because I buy his lunch more often than he buys his own and he won't even give me a little bite out of his pizza. I asked him why and he said because I didn't 'eat well enough' and that I should 'eat my sandwich' >_> It made me kind of angry that he refused me a BITE of pizza. I guess he saw that I was frustrated; he just started walking away, leaving me alone on the sidewalk. By the time I caught up to him he was basically ignoring me, telling me I was a horrible person and junk.

It was pretty horrible; such an argument over a slice of pizza (I never got my bite -.-)  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:36 pm
Galey-poo posted in the one I wasn't expecting an update for! xD I still <3 him no matter what! And it was an excellent post at that! Shame I wasn't there! I'm secretly waiting for Snowman, though my character and Snowman don't know it yet. x3

Eka shouldn't worry about what an old phoegey like me has to say. You do what you want, or need to do. :sweat'd:

Either you're making Kyou sound like a jerk...or Kyou is secretly a jerk! Dx For some reason, I'd much sooner believe the second than the first. That's unusual for me...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:39 pm
I think he's just a little stressed and edgy lately...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:41 pm
Actually Tana, it's logical, I should expect the same from myself as I expect from you xp  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:49 pm
I'm sorry to hear that about Kyou. Make sure you give him a hug from me next chance you get.

Logic has nothing to do with this, Eka. As your "older brother" I'm telling you that school comes before Gaia. Education is much more important! Besides, we'll always be here (that's ironic), chances for education come few times and go many. What's more ironic is I'm going to take a shower now, after saying I would always be here.

Love you guys, and I should be back shortly, if you're here or not, I'll see you again soon!

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:50 pm
>_> I'm on Gaia so much more than I am working on school...

I hug him all the time 3nodding I wuv him!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:51 pm
Remember, I am not a fully responsible adult! I leave those decisions to Gerald! x3

Never listen to an adult unless they're fully qualified. I am only qualified in ... well ... writing. *shrugs, then scoots off for a shower*

Tanakietsu

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:52 pm
Tanakietsu
Gaia orphans: the only thing they're good for is making your avatar looks dirty. *puts his elitist foot down*

By the way, I happen to LOVE Sunako, unlike her good-for-nothing former parents. I'm too young to have a kid of my own, so this is the best I can do. 3nodding

*gluggles everyone (even Tana)*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:55 pm
*gluggles Tana* Have fun! Think of us in the shower! xd

Trowaaaa! *gluggles carefully while avoiding dirty orphan*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:06 pm
Not to bag on this specific RP exclusively, but I think "School of Monsters" is a lie. Literacy levels in this guild need to be raised! (without scaring off our members).

About to post in Bleach. . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:11 pm
Gale always knows which role-plays I criticize to myself! x3

I think, once I'm done my journey in 2009, I will begin my crusade against the American government.

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:16 pm
I'd back you up, but they'd explode my head. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:21 pm
I have a dream!  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:23 pm
Just make sure not to wear little round glasses. Everybody that tried to turn over society for the better and that got assassinated for it wore little round glasses (Just look at Ghandi rofl )

I'm dead tired, so I'll be off to bed now... Night Tana! heart  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games