Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:47 am
--[ Kaaaaaa - I fell even more in luff with you. Iron Maiden = <3. Mmmm Bruce Dickinson >_>. Oh, and youtube has some vids by the ones I named xD.

Dieus - I absolutely adore Queen, so that's probably one of my favorite bands. Also, I LOVE RHCP xD.

Ever hear Porcupine Tree? A friend introduced me to them recently, and I love them ---> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/99555/porcupine_tree_blackest_eyes_music_video/
]--

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:48 am
sa-mi-ra
D:
Looking for old posts from this thread is impossible.

i like oyur avi ish it creepy in a good ways  

KOAKAROW

Dieu de Musique

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:48 am
Strawberry Massacre
--[ Kaaaaaa - I fell even more in luff with you. Iron Maiden = <3. Mmmm Bruce Dickinson >_>. Oh, and youtube has some vids by the ones I named xD.

Dieus - I absolutely adore Queen, so that's probably one of my favorite bands. Also, I LOVE RHCP xD.

Ever hear Porcupine Tree? A friend introduced me to them recently, and I love them ---> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/99555/porcupine_tree_blackest_eyes_music_video/
]--
no I haven't
I'll look into it 3nodding
you should look into silvesun pickups
I got into em cause I saw one of their videos
love them now  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:49 am
The monkiy King
sa-mi-ra
D:
Looking for old posts from this thread is impossible.

i like oyur avi ish it creepy in a good ways

IT IS NOT CREEPY
IT HAS A ROSE FOR A HAT
AND A KITTEN

mad mad mad  

sa-mi-ra

KOAKAROW

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:50 am
Dieu de Musique
Strawberry Massacre

]--
no I haven't
you should look into silvesun pickups
love them now

you knwo another really good band its called play rasio play i love them heart w heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:50 am
Dieu de Musique
Strawberry Massacre

]--
no I haven't
you should look into silversun pickups
love them now
--[ I know them xD.

Sa-mi-ra - xD. At least it's better than looking for old posts in the chatterbox thread.
]--

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Dieu de Musique

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:51 am
@Mass
well good ^_^
love their stuff
was into taking back sunday for a while
and incubus  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:51 am
Strawberry Massacre
Dieu de Musique
Strawberry Massacre

]--
no I haven't
you should look into silversun pickups
love them now
--[ I know them xD.

Sa-mi-ra - xD. At least it's better than looking for old posts in the chatterbox thread.
]--

i never did remember how to use that nya....:3  

KOAKAROW

Teh K a a C h a n
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:52 am
Strawberry Massacre

]--

xD

I feel like I'm in the past I should be in though.
^^" I'm stuck on the songs and bands I've been
listening to since I was 9. Guns'n'Roses,
Dio, Creed....

D: Nobody knows Creed anymore.

xD And I know. I'm listening to Max Pazzali right now on youtube.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:52 am
who here likes green day raise your hand...O.o'' bad idea .ok....say "I"  

KOAKAROW

KOAKAROW

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:54 am
if oyu wana see the cartoon anime music video in japanees the go to youtube and type in lovelove shine :3 it ish funnah  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:54 am
The monkiy King
depends on what you mean by green day
if you mean the old "******** the world I'm young" green day, then yes, I love them
if you mean the new "lets save the world and make a difference and be political" green day then no  

Dieu de Musique

KOAKAROW

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:55 am
Dieu de Musique
The monkiy King
depends on what you mean by green day
if you mean the old "******** the world I'm young" green day, then yes, I love them
if you mean the new "lets save the world and make a difference and be political" green day then no

the old one with american idoit and................. wake meh up when sepember ends heart W heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:56 am
--[ The Monkiy King - I don't like current Green Day, but I like their old stuff - when they first started.

Kaa - I know all of those, and listen to them regularly. That's were I'm stuck as well. There and the 80's xD. Nobody, like knows... who Concrete Blonde and Oingo Boingo are. That makes me SO emo.

Dieu - >____> I luff incubus. This discussion with you guys has made me realize. I listen to too much music xD. I have a portable 160gig drive with nothing but music on it xD.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Pearl Jam. o_o
]--

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

KOAKAROW

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:56 am
i like bunnys... *throws bunny at window* :3 they make funny noises when the litte spines crack  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games