Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:30 am

Takeru sighed.
"I don't smell anyone else. Do you? Surely I'd pick of on another scent, if there was one." He said, noting Kyoiya's quiet mood.
"Are you going to be alright?" He asked, crossing his arms.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:36 pm

Kyoiya shook his head. "I don't smell any other scents.. It's weird."
"I'm fine." He muttered, his voice low.
"I'm just concerned about Chiharu.. Miyuki was her best friend. And I still feel bad for I did when I was high. I mean.. I do like her.. but she's just a friend. I could never love anyone more than I love Bou." Kyoiya said, resting against a boulder.
"What should we do with her.. I mean.. taking a dead human body, this blood-covered, back to a house full of vampires isn't such a great idea.." Kyoiya said, looking at her life-less body.
I wonder how long she's been dead.. He thought. Some of the blood looked fresh.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:26 pm

"Yeah..." He murmured.
"Shes been dead for a couple hours, rigor hasn't set in yet." He said, answering his un-voiced question.
"Well, go gather up everyone. And we'll have a small funeral outside a few yards alright? I'll dig a hole deep enough for her." He said, throwing the dead Miyuki over his shoulder. She felt like a feather.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:04 pm

Kyoiya sighed.
"I don'y like funerals. They're just, well depressing. We could say we found her dead and buried her ourself..." Kyoiya said. He remembered back at the last funeral.
It'd been so quiet and sad. Kyoiya had been smoking alot at the time.

[[Sorry.. Brain dead..
I've been up for nearly 30 hours eek
I feel like I'mma die. xd ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:58 pm

Tuesday felt sa if they were coming to an end of an important conversation.
"Alright." He said, turning to run.
"Help me dig. See you there." He added, then ran back to the manor.

Once he got there, he placed Miyuki on the ground, a kilometer from the manor. Kyoiya was right behind him.
"Hands? Or...Well I don't know where there are shovels around..." He said, looking around. He pounded the earth beneath him. it made a loud sound. He took a handful of dirt, throwing it to the side.
"We should get this done in 10 minutes." He said, a smile on his face.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:59 pm

Kyoiya smiled weakly. Ten minutes of digging just seemed too exciting..
He laughed sarcastically, beginning to do the same thing Takeru was doing. As they worled, Kyoiya wondered about Bou and Akihiro.
Are they still asleep? Kyoiya asked him, still punching down into the rain softened ground and throwing off to the side the clods of dirt.

[[Phail... Sorry. I'm so tired.. xd ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:52 am

Klara sat up and looked down at Ben trying to gauge if he was serious or not. He wouldn’t lie about such a thing would he?
Since she had stopped aging she hadn’t thought about it, but Ben was right.
“Hmm well to be honest, I have no idea where my parents are right now. They travel too much…” Klara trailed off lost in thought about something briefly.
If she was going to be married she at least wanted them to know about it, parents should know when their child is making such a serious commitment.
“My birthday is coming up actually. April.” Klara explained.
It still seemed like too long a time to wait to her.
Ben’s wife….
The title filled her with pride and excitement.
She grinned already getting used to the thought.
“Are you sure you want to, though? Marry me, I mean?” She asked, concern painting her expression. He hadn’t brought this up, she had. Was he just doing all this to placate her?
Klara didn’t want to force him into anything, she was happy just the way they were.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:45 pm

Ben could feel the excitement in her, and was surprised she could retain it.
He chuckled sofly.
"Of course I want to marry you, Klara. I love you. It would only make sense to make it official." Ben said, serious but a little playful still; it was just the way he was.
I think I still have Oiya's ring.. He thought, quickly but gently hopping off the bed.
When he'd ran off to find Lilli, he'd bought a ring so he could marry Oiya, officially, but she'd died.
Ben opened the drawer of his desk and pulled out a small, satin bag. It was smaller than his palm. He returned to the bed, and sat next to Klara. He opened it and turned the bag upside-down, dropping it into his hand.
"It was for Nubo's mother, but she died before I came back." Ben said, smiling softly.
"Here." He whispered, taking her hand. Easily, he slipped it onto the ring finger of her left hand.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:02 pm

Klara almost leapt over to Ben in delight. He wanted to marry her!
When Ben came back to the bed he slid the ring on her.
This was meant for Oiya. Klara thought numbly, staring down at the ring that was now wrapped around her slender finger.
I guess that answers my question if Ben was married to her or not. That put a down on her buzz right now but definitely didn’t kill it, how could it possibly?
It was silver or platinum- Klara couldn’t tell-and in the center held a round small deep blue stone. The way the stone was cut made it glint in every direction she looked at it from. Around the band itself there was a sweet, famine design engraved into it.
It was truly beautiful, she wondered if anyone helped him pick it out or if he had such good taste. Klara smiled warmly looking up at Ben again.
“Wow. I’m a fiancé now.” Her musical voice chimed with giddiness.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:43 pm

Ben could feel Klara 's mood change for a moment. Was it disappointment? How?
Then it changed back into a buzzed sense of happiness. Ben smiled softly.
"Yes, you are. Do you like the ring? It'll only be an engagement ring." Ben asked with a grin.
It's the fact it was meant to be Oiya's. She probably doesn't like the idea. Ben thought.
He'd been good lately. Not to hurt himself. But here and there.. the urge.. so strong.. Like flames flickering and licking at him. The high of cutting himself, returning from parole.
If he was so happy with her now.. why was it bothering him? He promised her he wouldn't. A small thing was doing this to him. The fact that a ring meant for someone else, that he'd saved and was given to her was a small upset.
Jeez Ben.. what're doing to yourself? Oiya chimed in.
Ben bit his lip. Oiya, leave me alone.
"I'm sorry it's not new." He muttered, his voice low.
Ben remembered the razor he kept, hidden. The only person who knew was Tuesday, but like he cared.
Ben, no. Don't think about it. Oiya said, her words forceful.
I try. But people fall back into old habits.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:05 am

As they digged, Tuesday caught wind of Ben's thoughts. Oiya's voice, which was nothing close to what she'd actually say. Oiya's style was rushing through the door, grabbing the razor, whether or not it cut her, and throwing it to the floor. As sadistic as she was, she hated suicide and self-infliction. She was sadistic in ways of causing others pain.
Tuesday chuckled at that. It must've been from their mother, Akakuchi. She was the form of beauty. But with the personality of a war captain.
Ben's thoughts flipped a switch in his mind. Thinking of the sweet metal kiss of a razor made him melt like butter inside. Oh how he longed for that moment. Just before it broke skin. He was in control. He could choose now. He could hardly contain the high he felt now.
A picture in his mind of no control flashed. His eyes rolled to the back of his head in pleasure. The pleasure of pain. The pleasure of one, innocent little cut. His body rocked with the urge, the need to feel the hot wax running down his arms.
But he hadn't felt the urge to recently. It just stopped. Like some whole part to him had totally shut down. He didn't want to. He didn't feel like splitting skin, seeing his crimson blood. He simply asked himself why he would want to do such a thing. It just sounded so animalistic. But that was what Takeru was. What the last 10 years of his life was. Killing and Pain and War and Fun. And he loved it. How? Why?
..Habits. Ben's voice cut off. Snapped him out of his daze. Finally he realized that the hole, that was supposed to be 6 feet deep. Was now 10.
"Oops." He said, jumping out.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:33 am

Klara’s eyes went blank and her body still.
The only way she knew vision from reality was the fact that when she was seeing something it wasn’t as clear as it would be in real life.
The question impatiently rose to her thoughts: what?
She saw Ben. This future must have been hers; she was seeing this through her own eyes and not by the sidelines as she usually saw them. She looked around quickly; trying to guess how much time she would have before it happened in real life. She couldn’t tell.
She gasped when she noticed, noticed the skin on Ben’s arms littered with thin precise cuts, dozens of them. She recognized these immediately; they were self-inflicted.
Ben hadn’t done that in a while…had he? Her mind frantically searched for a reason why he would start now.
Ben smiled and approached her with his arms wide and welcoming.
The fresh red color screamed against his pale color.
Marrying me…Klara murmured inside. A sharp stab jabbed her in many places.

Then it was over, her eyes filled with life and she took a jagged sharp breathe of air. Without warning floods of tears washed down her cheeks.
She wouldn’t make that happen!
Klara pulled the ring off of her finger quickly. It burned her, if that is what that ring brought she didn’t want it. Klara could live without being married to Ben if it kept him safe…. kept him from that.
“No.” She whispered again and again, her voice saturated in sadness.
Her happy mood to be his fiancé was crashing down around her, to be replaced with anxiety and guilt. Klara hadn’t noticed Ben there anymore. Didn’t see his face, she needed to run now.

Klara skillfully leapt from the bed hardly disturbing it. She made it to the door, her feet never meeting the ground until she had to land to open it.
Pain darted up from her feet.
She gasped not expecting it then opened the door and flew out.

Shoes. Her mind dully reminded. She halted her speedy run to the exit and went back to her room slamming the door behind her.
The whole time the images of Ben and his arms attacked her thoughts, delivering a sturdy punch with every image.
She spotted her shoes quickly and grabbed them lacing them on with inhuman speed. Her eyes zeroed in on the window.
She had made this jump before and was fine.
Too impatient to run she leapt to it, breaking through the layer of glass like it was thinner than paper, in reality the glass was thick enough to withstand heavy winds.
Klara’s arms protectively made a shield for her eyes.

Ben. Ben. Ben. Ben.

How could they be unhappy together? Everything was fine now, would marriage change them? Would she change? Into something that would drive him to do that to himself?

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:18 am

Kyoiya, after three feet down, quit digging. But Takeru kept at it.
After a while, Kyoiya layed back on the grass, exhausted. Hiroaki hadn't given him much of a break yet.
"Oops." Tuesday murmured, hopping out of the whole. Kyoiya sat up, inspecting it.
"That's... big.. but oh well. It's fine by me." Kyoiya said.
There was a crashing sound, then a soft thud.
Immeadiately, Kyoiya looked to the manor.
Klara, what the hell is she doing? Kyoiya thought, standing up.
"Takeru, what's going on.. I can't read minds.."
-----

Ben's eyes watched Klara's small hands move, slipping the ring off her finger. She dropped it on the bed.
"No." She whispered.
Klara had gotten up so quickly, by the time she was out the window, Ben had bearly registered in his mind what she was doing.
Ben jumped from the bed to the window in one leap, then hopped out of the window, not even bother with shoes.
He like his heart had been torn from his chest. No? She was rejecting him?
"KLARA!" He roared, as he hit the ground. His legs moved, running toward her.
"PLEASE, STOP!" He yelled, tears pouring from his eyes.
Why is she doing this? I thought she was happy. I'm such a terrible person.. how..? What did I do?
Ben rocketed forward, managing to get closer.
"Klara, please." Ben pleaded, close enough he didn't have to yell.
It's you thinking about cutting yourself, Ben. She can see possible futures from your thoughts, remember? Oiya again. Since when did she sound so calm? Usually she's be screaming at him if he even mentioned self-infliction.
"Please, I need your help." Ben said, he stopped running, coming to a halt.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:01 pm

Klara couldn’t believe she could see so clearly, her eyes drowning in tears. If she were human still she thought everything would be black right about now. She hiccupped and sobbed uncontrollably as she darted away from the Manor, away from him.
“KLARA!” Ben’s voice roared behind her. He was following her of course.
This would definitely complicate the whole running away thing.
Her legs felt like led but her speed remained the same. The drive pushed through her limbs. I can’t…I can’t do that…to him…not him…anyone else…
She literally felt like she had been torn in half from the inside out, the pain was like nothing she had ever felt before. Those two halves being raked against a giant grader.

Not only was it the pain from seeing those arms so badly mutilated once more…but the very real fact of what she had just done, what she was still doing; running away from him. The only person in the world she loved and trusted so completely, someone who probably trusted her just as much, and here she was, ripping his heart out. Breaking him, she worked so hard to build him back up again, her fragile Ben…
A spasm of sorrow rippled through her.
"PLEASE, STOP!" He yelled after her. Why was he still following?! Give up Ben, please. Klara pleaded. "Klara, please." He begged again. He wasn’t yelling anymore, Sheesh! When had he gotten so close??
"Please, I need your help." Ben said; he had stopped following now.
Klara squeezed her eyes shut tightly, grinding her teeth, the ache becoming unbearable.
The desire to love and comfort him no-matter the cost- drove a spike down her body pinning her. Her legs locked up, stopping her run even before her mind agreed to it.
Gracefully her body moved in a way to brace for the impact of such a sudden stop.
Dirt showered as she plowed through the soft ground.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:29 pm

Tears still streamed down Ben's white face. He watched as Klara stopped.
"Thank you.." He mumbled, moving his legs again, toward her. Stopping a few feet short of her, Ben sighed.
"I'm sorry, I'm so selfish." Ben whispered. He meant it of course about how he'd cut himself, for his own self. It was selfish to. It would make him feel 'better'.
"Old habits die hard." Ben said, his voice low.
"If you don't want to marry me, I understand.. just please don't run away. I don't even want to think what I'd do with myself without you." Ben said.
Visions of the recent past flooded his mind.
"I remember the time I broke that mirror... and you saved me. You told me if I ever felt the need to hurt myself again to come to you. And I need your help now. Please, Klara." Ben asked, his voice soft.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games