Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:41 pm

"Ooh...Well your love will satisfy me needs just fine." he said with a smile. "Pour me a glass while you're at it!"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:00 pm

"Rocky.....could...could I take you last name; as mine now;" he asked, mentally sounding it out in his head.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:03 pm

"Hmm...Yue LaRouge...Catchy, eh? Sure, baby. You can have it." He said back telepathically.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:08 pm

Sounds sexy.....Rocky and Yue LaRouge. Then again, you are. he spoke mentally, knowing he would hear it. He snuggled lovingly and purred deeply.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:18 pm

((Quick, Yue. If you have Axel's IM, IM him now! He's in deep doo-doo))
He chucked t aloud and snuggled him back. "Yes, the loving couple..."He responded in a sexy mental voice.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:23 pm

[i don't, what's wrong?!]

"well, I love the sound of it because I love you;"
he blushes, purring lovingly and snuggling close with his mate.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:27 pm

{{Drew broke it off with him and now he's contemplating suicide!}}

"D'awww...I love you too my little kitty." He saidtaking imm off of his shoulders and hugging him.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:31 pm

[no, I don't have his im! what happened?! Why would Drew do that?]

"Mmm..my sexy wolfie!"
He mewed sweetly and snuggled, licking his mate's neck and jawline affectionately.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:09 pm

{{I'm getting it resolved}}
"Murrr...And my sexy kitty." Rocky planted a big one on his cheek and licked from where he kissed, stroking his back affectionately and passionately.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:45 pm

Drew quietly walked into the cafe, his hair draped over, and completly covering his face, hiding what little emoition he had left. With a small box in his arm, he stepped over to a table, leaving the box open. He'd crafted small crystal figures of his friends, Turq and Tab with arms around each other, Rocky and Yue, locked passionately in a kiss, Dimitris on a bar stool laughing, and Tae, sitting on the edge of a table with a large grin. Drew had made one of himself, but without thinking twice, threw it to the ground, letting it break. Not caring if anyone could see him, he quickly left, tears falling as he ran out.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:21 pm

( IM BACK!)

Xavier walked through the door, sighing. "I feel nostalgic." He murmured, sitting down in a booth alone.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Tae was not quite too sure the reasonings behind it, but he felt sorry for the skulf. And hopes that one day he does indeed return to the guild.

Quietly pouring himself a drink from behind the bar Tae went over to a booth and took a seat.

00Shoe
Captain

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:36 pm

(I officially feel like an a** for claiming to leave TwT I'm sorry everyone, I love it here to much)

Drew, now dressed in a completely strawberry patterened outfit, red blouse, skirt, knee socks, and his usual bag, already strawberry like in shape and color, returned to the cafe. "I'm...really sorry about all the trouble everyone..." Lowering his head slighty, he caught sight of the new fur in the booth, he quickly snacked his way over. "HI! I'm Drew~ And you are?" The skulf smiled, tail eagerly swaying.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:02 pm

Xavier almost jumped, his red fox fur gleaming. "Hi... Im Xavier." Xavier smiled, waving.

TobiasRedFox

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Dimitris came out of the backroom strainning with the Glasses and bottle for Rocky and Yue. "Help this dang bottle won't open."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games