Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:29 pm
Rahenno watched over Zeno's training, making sure he didn't hurt himself.

(later.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:33 pm
*brile was dead asleep on a rock with his water bottle in his hand he began to drool and snore*  

brileone

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:40 pm
((back))

Zeno returns to his training. He starts to form his chakra, and notices its becoming visible, and lasts for awhile under his control. He moves around for a bit, but it then fades away. 15/50  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:53 pm
*brile heard the noise and woke up to see rahenno and some gennin practicing the chidori. brile wiped the drool from his mouth and robbed his eyes brile then strapped his water bottle onto his strap and then started to observe rahenno and the guy he was training*  

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:56 pm
Rahenno turned and happen to see Brile. "Hey Brile, What's happenin'?" Rahenno said waving with two fingers  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:01 pm
"uhh oh hey rahenno nothing much how are things with you" *he said looking at rahenno after looking at his student brile said realizing that rahenno was now a sannin*  

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:10 pm
"Like you nothing much, JUst resently became sannin. And now i'm teaching Zeno here." Rahenno said pointing to Zeno.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:21 pm
Zeno once again thrust chakra into his arm, bringing back the pain. He ignored the shock, and started moving around with the visible chakra. It stayed for awhile, and even moved as zeno moved, but it started fading away after he could no longer hold it in place. 16/50

Once again, zeno sho more chakra through his arms, noticing the aura of the chakra had finally become visible. He stood for a bit and began to move around. Zeno decided to try and send his chakra in a different direction than how he was moving, however, this caused the chakra to disperse. 17/50  

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:25 pm
Zeno took a breather and started forming more chakra. His control of making it visible was getting better, and he'd soon be able to start shaping it. He performed some handsigns and watched his chakra glow. He thrust more and more chakra into his palm and started moving around. The chakra stayed for quite some time, and zeno decided to try once more at sending his chakra the opposite direction, and it did as 'told' but only lasted about 10 seconds. 18/50  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:26 pm
*brile yawned* "i see who have a student thats good i've never seen him before though." *the jounin said as he looked at rahenno with a curious look on his face*  

brileone

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:29 pm
Zeno began to smile, knowing his visible chakra...training was coming to a close soon. He formed the chakra and thrust it out with a massive burst of energy. The chakra's aura was deep, and the control felt great. Zeno started to run towards a tree, but instead of aiming it at the tree, he did a swift jump-turn in mid-air and thrust the chakra towards a boulder behind him. The chakra flew, but it dissapeared into dust a few feet in front of the boulder. 19/50  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:33 pm
"Alright, this time for sure!!!!" Zeno thrust as much chakra as he could into his palm, the aura devestating to him. He moved about freely and even dispersed some of the chakra onto some shuuriken he aimed at a couple of boulders. He once again ran to his same tree-boulder training area and sent the chakra wave at the boulder. On impact, it held shape for a long time, still under zeno's control. "That.....was.....tiring...."Zeno says, retracting the chakra. "Im ready to work on its shape forming now....but first..."He looks over at raheeno. "Do you have some kind of pill i can take to regain my chakra?"Zeno laughs, but winces in pain due to his arm injury. 20/50  

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:37 pm
Zeno remembers that he has a cople of pills and takes one out and pops it in his mouth. "Hey, wats up?Im zeno, havent seen you round.Who might you be?" Zeno said, turning to brile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:40 pm
"i haven't seen you around either. i'm brile a jounin of the cloud" *brile said looking at zeno wondering his rank and village*  

brileone

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:42 pm
Zeno then makes his chakra form, still perfect form, and attempts at molding it into lightning. He is a lightning user, so it should be a sinch. He starts calling on his lightning element and infuses it with his chakra, but his chakra stays the same. 21/50  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games