Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo enters his office and smiles as he finally gets to sit down and relax. Sengetsu would be here soon to bring his genin to be trained so that gave Kazuo a little bit of time to relax. He walks over to his chair and the clone dispurses sending all the info that happened in the office to Kazuo. He sits down in the chair and leans back relaxing glad there was a clone jutsu invented.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:36 pm

Kashensu entered the office building and began to make his way to the Raikage's office. He moved swiftly and knocked on the door. Near teh door was a table with a mirror hanging over. Kash caught a glance of himself in the mirror and paused. The lines and scars on his face were deeper than before, and his once brilliant white hair had begun to fade and dull, even with a strong light shining through a nearby window. Guess my age and all my battles are starting to catch up with me, he thought to himself.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:37 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks up at the door wondering if it was Sen. "Come in." He says waiting for the person to enter.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Senji slowly entered the office of the raikage. He was the split image of his older brother, a true minature Sengetsu during his academy days. He stood with his arms in his pockets. He spoke nothing.

(plz forgive me..I'm tired so my post are extremely short.)

Etheral Chaos

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Kashensu opened the door and walked in, his robes and posture hiding the old scars and injuries of battles long past. "Seeing as I have been away from the village for such a long time, and the fact there is a new Kage i thought I should throughly introduce myself. I am Kashensu Hyuuga, Sannin of the Cloud," he said settling down a in small chair in the room.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:45 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks over at Senji and notices his Rock headband. (Assuming you are wearing one.) Oh good the first one is here. He thinks then turns to look at Kashensu. "Oh yes, I remember you back before I was Raikage. Glad to see you are back." He pauses. "I am Kazuo Hatake the Raikage since Rahenno retired."

(I'll get to you Senji because I still need to find an active sensei for your squad.)

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:47 pm

(I ccould be his Sensei, one on one teaching going on)

"I am honored to meet you Kazuo, while I am here, is there anything I can do for you? Anything you need?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:48 pm

The Azure Devil, Medical Nin In-Training, The Sheathed Sword
User Image
Takeo
Matsuda

Takeo waited on top of the Raikage's office itself. He was going to ask about where to start since the Hospital was filled up with trainees, but he sensed... a major force within the office. At least.... Sannin ranked, plus the Raikage himself. There was a third, possibly lower rank than the other two, but he didn't want to take any chances of interrupting anything. The third didn't seem to be of the same village...

Inari scurried up his arm and laid on his shoulder. He grinned and just leaned back a little, looking up at the sky.

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:53 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo thinks for a moment. "Hmm not sure I can think of anything at the moment."

(Well that would be awesome but there is a few more rock ninja that are being sent over as well and I would like to form a squad of them. That would be cool if you could be their sensei.)

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:56 pm

(KK, but idk any Earth jutsu, so if they wanted those they would have to ask someone else, but i would b ehappy to act as a sensei to them if they want.)

Kashensu walked over to the window and said in a calm voice, "You can stop hiding up there, I'm an Inuzuka, smealt you a mile away, hurry up"

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:00 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo pauses then looks over at Senji. "Actually I have a squad of genin coming in from rock village that need training." Kazuo points to Senji. "He is the first one to arrive. It would be a great help if you would be a sensei to them."

(You can just use a scroll of rock jutsu to give them to train from.)

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:05 pm

(kk, just wondering, when you guys cleaned up this forum did you delete the old threads or recycle, i wanna find my house and my profile if i can so i don't have to redo them)

"It would be my pleasure," said Kashensu. He then spun and looked at the Rock Ninja. "Hello, my name is Kashensu and I will be taking the responsiblity of being you sensei."

(Sorry for the short posts, i found a keyboard for my PS3, but it is still a pain to type long posts then do all the other crap just to load and reply, so they will be short for the time being)

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:07 pm

The Azure Devil, Medical Nin In-Training,The Lightning Within The Water
User Image
Takeo
Matsuda

Takeo lipped back a little, startled. "Not hiding, just waiting. I'm sure jutsu scrolls can wait for talks about another village." He shrugged, then slid off the side of the roof so he could land on the window seal. Inari was still on his shoulder, but she was... shaking. Though Takeo could 'see' someone's chakra strength because he had the Sacrifice Body Sensor, Inari could 'feel' it. Takeo examined Kashensu. "Mmm, different than I expected." With that, he went straight to the wall, and just sat there, leaning his back against it so he was out of the way.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:12 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks over to Takeo. "How can I help you Takeo?" Kazuo asks meeting him for the first time in flesh.

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:13 pm

"Okay kid, i meant no offence" Kashensu said. He then moved back into his seat, being careful to postion himself so he could see everyone. He then appeared to close his eyes, but in reality, he activated his sharingan, and kept his eye only slightly open. He then went about the process of examining the 3.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games