Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Morganna nodded simply to Ricky. "I think so, too," she agreed in a quiet voice. "Go...talk to him."
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:24 pm

Keliah looked over to Morganna. "I had nothing to do with Nephilis murder, I didnt plan it or anything. LIke I told you 5 years ago, his reign would surely end over the nations" she told her. "The guildmaster is Alastor's partner and Amara is a free agen who happens to be on the same team. Nobody works for me...I'm not cold, just driven" she told her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:24 pm

"Alright. Thank you, and just so you know, I told Lillium the truth about what happened those years ago. So, once again, I'm alone sorta." He sighs, then smiles at the alliance. "Okay, but we're going to need a plan. Alastor still has those aura swallowing crystals. Before he died, Nephilis noted they can be overloaded."
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:29 pm

Ricky looked at Keliah "I know we aren't the best of friends but can you lead me to Kessaris..I need to talk to him...and you are the best person to find him" He said. He frowned "please" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Jean looked at Marcove not saying anything. She then gave it deep thought. "The crystals that they posses the ones around their necks can be overloaded,seeing the size of the crystals." she told him. "I know we can override those crystals, but I'm pretty sure there are more...and maybe larger than those, Kessaris and Keliah are the only ones who have enough aura...maybe to stop them" she said. "the only thing I can think of, is go ahead and burry Nephilis and console his family, then we stratagize. We then practice double attacks, someone will always need a partnter so we have brand new attacks blended with each other" she told him. "There's a book here that will allow two people to fuse into one becoming something new...but it's only temporary, and there is a basic form then ultimate form" she told him. "By the way back there with Samara...I didnt mean anything by what I said, but if they stay grieving the way that they do, they'll surely be killed especially Tenshi who let's his anger fuel his power" she told him.

Keliah looked at Ricky. "That's easy...he's down there" she said pointing out the window, he's at the base of this mountain...you can go" she said as Ricky was teleported towards Kessaris.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:37 pm

Ricky felt a little odd as he was teleported. He then looked around "Kessaris" He said. He started walking towards him. "I need to talk to you" He said. He frowned he only hoped Kessaris wasn't too far gone.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:41 pm

Riko got up from the bed, looking at Chelan. "Don't ever fall in love. It's a horrible thing." She said simply, taking out the celestial stone Kessaris had given to her so long ago. She laid down, thinking about how Nephilis was his idol. ~Kessaris... ~ She sent to him, just wanting to hear his voice.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:43 pm

"Yeah, I don't want to become one with another person...anymore. Ahem..." Marcove said. He looks around akwardly and continues after a sigh,"Maybe we can just load the crystals up ourselves. I mean, we are at least a third as strong as them and I know some of them are almost filled already. Nas' is, I know that much. And Jean, Keliah has one of the crystals. If we try to stop her, will she fight you then?"

~~~

"Kessaris stood at the base of the Tenshu temple, thinking until he heard Ricky's voice. "Hey man!" He said walking toward him. "I missed you. Haven't seen you all day." Noticing the fear in his eyes, he asks,"What do you need to talk to me about?"

~Hey...Riko.~ Kessaris responded half-heartedly. ~How are things going?~

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:48 pm

Jean looked at him and shook her head. "There goes that headstrong attitude again...if you dont want to use it, I'll use it...it's a step up better than what we have, so if fusion is the way, I'm complying" she told him. She listened to his question. "Nas is the easiest to take out, he's using raw rage to fuel his power, a stupid decision" she told him. "Keliah on the other hand...one of two things may happen...she'll give me the crystal...or she'll attack you..." she told him. IN the back of Jean's mind though she was uncertain how her daughter would react.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:48 pm

Ricky frowned "well...have you become power hungry?" He asked. He felt bad about not having to ask him. "..Keliah said she came to warn us..and I wanted to ask you myself" He said. He sighed and looked at him.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:57 pm

"I'll think about it, okay?" Marcove responded, looking to her. "For now, we just need to figure out a way to attack. If we go preemptive, they'll skewer us. We have to wait for them unfortunately. Then again..." He looks out the window, seeing nothing but lava and rocks. "We can draw that idiot out and take his crystal to study it. I mean, you're right. He is going on impulse. We just need to separate him from Keliah, then draw him out to us. You or I could beat him alone."

~~~

"No, but I've become hungry. Why Ricky?" Kessaris looks at the temple, smelling food from Samara, his second mother. "Finally, the food's done. Wanna join us? Then again, you have to...sorry about what happened in Alloy. We'll get them out for you soon okay?"
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:02 pm

Ricky smiled glad to hear Keliah was wrong. "I'm glad to hear your alright" He said. He looked at Kessaris and frowned at hearing him mention Alloy. "..Thanks Kess" He said. He was glad to have Kessaris say he would help. "..but your right let go get somthing to eat" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:08 pm

"Keliah?" Kessaris didn't bother to continue on her. He knew she was around, but acknowledging her would've given away his innocence. Remaining cool was something that Nephilis taught him. He puts on a smile. "I wonder what Samara has whipped us for us. Sammy! I'm at my second home!"
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Riko walked downstairs into the dining hall. She had on a black dress that came right above her knees and boots than went right under them. She sat on a chair, thinking about it. ~Feeling horrible as usual~ She sent to him, smelling food.

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:57 pm

Samara walked into the dining room with yet another tray of food-- this one with roasted chicken and mashed potatoes. She smiled at Riko when she saw her sitting down. "Hi, Riko," she said in her motherly tone. "Did you get settled in alright?" she asked, pouring her a drink. She heard Kessaris calling out. "In the dining room," she responded.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games