Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:55 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

He tore off her clothes and growled in her ear. She licked her lips in anticipation. Dylan rubbed her back and kissed her. Ravin's body was heating up by this point. She gasped softly against the cold ground. She licked her lips. His lower body ground against her. Slowly and then harder. The tension built up. Raivn closed her eyes and held her breath before crying out Dylan's name at the peak of ecstacy.

She laid against the ground, her eyes fluttering gently as she recovered from the ecstacy. Ravin snapped a hand up and pulled Dylan down on top of her. She flipped over under him so that her chest pressed against his. Ravin kissed him fiercely, still hungry for more.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:53 pm
wahmbulance  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:02 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan was still on top when they finished. She was on her back now and pulling him down on her. She kissed him hungrily. He chuckled softly, pulling away. He was exhausted. But that didn't mean he didn't want more.
"Mmm, someones fiesty." He smirked before kissing her once more.
His lips trailed down her neck and collarbone. He rested on her chest, kissing her softly at biting at the skin. "Grr," He growled.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:16 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin giggled softly and then moaned as he bit at her skin. She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him to her body tightly. "Oh Dylan," she purred, leaning her head back so that he had better access to her throat. "Gimme more."

She trailed her hands down to his lower body and stroked his manhood. Ravin grinned lasciviously.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:03 pm
emo  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:09 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sighed into her throat and trailed back down to her chest. Her hands slid down his body and into his sensative spots. She wanted more. He was too distracted.
He leaned against her, breathing heavily, "Ravin, mmm," His thoughts were provocative. All the things he wanted to do to her... It was insane.

||manhood aha||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:16 pm
|| biggrin ||

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin purred, a sound that started all the way down in her throat and bubbled up to brush againt Dylan's ear. Dylan leaned against her, his own warmth extremely provocative. She stroked his manhood before diverting her hands to stroke his thighs.

"I know you want me," she purred seductively into his ear. Ravin ran her down over his ear and bit down on it softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:28 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter's smile disapeared, "Love... You should know you can tell me anything."

((sorry, I have a friend over >.< ))

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:35 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"I know babe, Its just. Its hard to talk about ya know?" Veronica nuzzled into him and sighed softly, her head pressed against his chest.
"What do you want to know exactly?" She hugged him closer to her. This was going to be hard.

||you're good! ^^||
||I'm on the phone sooo im slow!||  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:48 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan shook and groaned softly. "Yeah, but," It wasn't that he wasn't turned on but he had just finished. And it almost hurt to want to do it again- Or whatever. It didn't make sense. He sighed and moved off of her, pulling her on top of him. "Mmm, I love you." He leaned up to kiss him.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:53 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

She purred into his ear and nibbled gently. Dylan flipped her on top of him and leaned up to kiss her. She bit down gently on his lip and grin. There was an unsteady gurgle from deep in her stomach. Ravin swallowed back some bile that had rose up to escape her throat. It burned on its way back down. She winced, swallowing hard at the feel of the acid.

Ravin coughed a little and lay down against Dylan. Her body felt funny. She closed her eyes and breathed in and out. The funny feeling was still there.

"I love you, too, Dylan," she whispered back.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:22 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan looked up at her. She looked funny- Not in a bad way exactly. But she had that look like she had just tasted the most awful taste in the world. Then she swallowed and coughed. He pulled her to him on the ground. "Are you okay babe?" He stroked her hair lovingly.
What was going on?

||dont tell me shes sick. or ...oh||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:35 pm
|| smile Yep||

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin laid her head tiredly against Dylan's chest and looked up at him with a sweet smile. "It's alright...," she whispered softly. "Just a bit of stomach acid up my throat. It tastes awful."

She stuck out her tongue, making a silly face, and laughed softly. Ravin snuggled against Dylan and closed her eyes. A warm pulsated from deep within her stomach. She sighed and shivered in his bare arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:39 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sighed and held her to him. "Oh, thats..that happens to us still?" Damn, being a vampire wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
Where was the total invincabilty and such? And he still got tired! Bullshit.
He chuckled at himself but stroked her hair lightly, laughing at her silly smile. "Are you sure you're alright?" Now she was shivering, was that possible?
Jeez.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:40 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter kissed her forehead softly, "I want to know everything about you... But, love, you don't have to tell me if it hurts." He wrapped his arms protectivly around her, "I'm never going to let anything happen to you." his eyes rested on the multiple scars marring her beautiful skin and his eyes went cold for a moment. "He can't hurt you anymore..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games