Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:39 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
ironjaws suck. I'd rather just buy them then waste my time.
Sycamortes are in stages 4 and 5 of kindred wilds, If you ever need it, I can let you borrow my oats, it's level 50 and pretty good. just get the heal potions.
If you want I can see about buying you a decent kin.
I'm currently saving to get a sakura pegacorn fluff, sooo. like 150b/700b I think. more probably.

Huh, really? Because I'd totally not pay the prices people want on the mp, so I'd be pretty razzed to get one, but that's just me.
Ah, I see, yeah, I don't even spend much time in stage 3 of the wilds, so no wonder I've never seen them.
I have a decent collection of heals (I used to grind certain stages just to get them because of how poor my favorite kin often do), but I'll grind all my collection up to a good point eventually, it just gets so boring.
Wow. That... I'm not even going to comment on how poor you make me look. cat_rofl
But no, I'm not willing to actually pay another person for a kin when I can maybe eventually earn a good one on my own merit (probably would take less time for me, anyway, to be honest, even if it's painfully boring grindfest).
I'll get there eventually! Though I DO have a Nyaruma, and he's not half bad from what I understand? I mean, not on par with a stupid cash shop kin, but better than most common drops, at least.
I just spend a lot of time working on leveling different kin, so he's been neglected for a while, but I figure he'll do well enough if I get serious and grind his level up, I just haven't yet, eheh. ^^;

Well, sakuras aren't dropped by the sycamorte seeds anymore I guess, so that is pretty much the only way.
Well, some kins can't really take on a sycamorte, there is a post saying what can.
If you really need, you can take my oats and grind in some spots until you get your skill up, then you can buy some ally potions, if you need I know a guy that will sell them for about 3b.
I would suggest if you get my oats, try grinding in fafnir's and get rigs to sell.

I'm not really interested in a Sakura (thankfully, even though they're pretty much godly), though I do wish you luck obtaining one of your own!
I'm super stingy, I'd rather waste time grinding than buy potions (plus, that's more than 10% of my gold for a single one), but if I keep up with daily voting in Runway, I can keep getting the Chirpette bundle out of it, hopefully.
Not sure yet whether I'll be selling those off or keeping them for the potions, though...
I have so many RIGs, and I really should sell them off, I just haven't really gotten around to it, I'm a terrible procrastinator.

I can give you my oats to get your gold up, the winter trunks from fafnir's peak give like 1.5b each.

Thank you for the offer, but I'm good for the moment.
I'm on a desperate bunny-beating binge at the moment trying to capture at least one of all of them.
*shakes fist at Chad, who has yet to drop for me*
And trying to decide if I'm determined enough to go for enough drops to make a Castor.
Anyway, for the moment, I'll be spending all my time in the bunny ranger area, so I can just use all the bunnies I've caught to wail on their brethren while I level them, hopefully they'll have decent leveling rewards.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:45 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
ironjaws suck. I'd rather just buy them then waste my time.
Sycamortes are in stages 4 and 5 of kindred wilds, If you ever need it, I can let you borrow my oats, it's level 50 and pretty good. just get the heal potions.
If you want I can see about buying you a decent kin.
I'm currently saving to get a sakura pegacorn fluff, sooo. like 150b/700b I think. more probably.

Huh, really? Because I'd totally not pay the prices people want on the mp, so I'd be pretty razzed to get one, but that's just me.
Ah, I see, yeah, I don't even spend much time in stage 3 of the wilds, so no wonder I've never seen them.
I have a decent collection of heals (I used to grind certain stages just to get them because of how poor my favorite kin often do), but I'll grind all my collection up to a good point eventually, it just gets so boring.
Wow. That... I'm not even going to comment on how poor you make me look. cat_rofl
But no, I'm not willing to actually pay another person for a kin when I can maybe eventually earn a good one on my own merit (probably would take less time for me, anyway, to be honest, even if it's painfully boring grindfest).
I'll get there eventually! Though I DO have a Nyaruma, and he's not half bad from what I understand? I mean, not on par with a stupid cash shop kin, but better than most common drops, at least.
I just spend a lot of time working on leveling different kin, so he's been neglected for a while, but I figure he'll do well enough if I get serious and grind his level up, I just haven't yet, eheh. ^^;

Well, sakuras aren't dropped by the sycamorte seeds anymore I guess, so that is pretty much the only way.
Well, some kins can't really take on a sycamorte, there is a post saying what can.
If you really need, you can take my oats and grind in some spots until you get your skill up, then you can buy some ally potions, if you need I know a guy that will sell them for about 3b.
I would suggest if you get my oats, try grinding in fafnir's and get rigs to sell.

I'm not really interested in a Sakura (thankfully, even though they're pretty much godly), though I do wish you luck obtaining one of your own!
I'm super stingy, I'd rather waste time grinding than buy potions (plus, that's more than 10% of my gold for a single one), but if I keep up with daily voting in Runway, I can keep getting the Chirpette bundle out of it, hopefully.
Not sure yet whether I'll be selling those off or keeping them for the potions, though...
I have so many RIGs, and I really should sell them off, I just haven't really gotten around to it, I'm a terrible procrastinator.

I can give you my oats to get your gold up, the winter trunks from fafnir's peak give like 1.5b each.

I'm on a desperate bunny-beating binge at the moment trying to capture at least one of all of them.
And trying to decide if I'm determined enough to go for enough drops to make a Castor.
Anyway, for the moment, I'll be spending all my time in the bunny ranger area, so I can just use all the bunnies I've caught to wail on their brethren while I level them, hopefully they'll have decent leveling rewards.

Well, whenever you get done with that, my oats is free to check out. also The Grand Bazaar has a kin lending thing, basically you get a week and you get to keep all the profits.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:03 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Well, whenever you get done with that, my oats is free to check out. also The Grand Bazaar has a kin lending thing, basically you get a week and you get to keep all the profits.

Awesome, thank you so much!
I may have to look into that, but I really need to work on leveling the ones I've got in my collection.
I'm trying to get back into LK seriously because it's an insanely good source of gold.
For once the new event area isn't too unbalanced, so I might actually stay interested in this one.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:27 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Awesome, thank you so much!
I may have to look into that, but I really need to work on leveling the ones I've got in my collection.
I'm trying to get back into LK seriously because it's an insanely good source of gold.
For once the new event area isn't too unbalanced, so I might actually stay interested in this one.

oh, the balance was way off in the first few minutes. like 100% egg drop.
I can provide you with whatever ally potions I get.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:56 pm
delasislas

Oh, no, I don't mean drop rates!
(Though I am sad I missed out on the 100% window.)
I mean their attack power, usually new area kin are so overpowered against my team that I have to take in kin at least twice the level of what I want to defeat, but these new ones aren't so bad as that, it seems.
(Though that stupid Piopio chicken that appears in some of the areas is really OP at low levels, bugger was one-shotting me...)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:57 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

I mean their attack power, usually new area kin are so overpowered against my team that I have to take in kin at least twice the level of what I want to defeat, but these new ones aren't so bad as that, it seems.
(Though that stupid Piopio chicken that appears in some of the areas is really OP at low levels, bugger was one-shotting me...)

If you want piopio eggs, take them, my inventory is going to fill up.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:08 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Ohh, really?
I fought enough of them to get one to drop, but that's it.
If you're not interested in keeping them, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.
I know they're not exactly strong as they grow, but I have a thing for collecting kin, even multiples. ^^;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:23 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Ohh, really?
If you're not interested in keeping them, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.
I know they're not exactly strong as they grow, but I have a thing for collecting kin, even multiples. ^^;

get ready for the flood.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:44 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Ohh, really?

get ready for the flood.

KINNNNNNNNN
I'll try and dump something into the trade for you, I'm not sure what all I've got floating about in my inventory at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:51 pm
oh, wait. more skins.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:33 am
I've been playing LK pretty much obsessively.
Obsessively farming the bunny planet to level the bunnies I've managed to trap entice into my training regimen.
And I have so many of the RIGs from there, holy crud, I am DROWNING in them.
And Mimosas, despite him being the hardest to get first, other than Chad, I have like fifteen if the little pink/red brat.
And I've decided, I WANT CASTOR.
(Mostly because, why not, I've got all these bunnies lying around from my slaughter training.)
BUT WHY WON'T THE LITTLE BLUE AND PURPLE DEMONS DROP, GAHHHH.
Literally the only ones I'm shy on, even taking into account that I want to keep one of each to level.
I will catch them, I WILL.
*wanders off grumbling while rattling a bag full of carrots*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:57 am
Trying to get a friggin' vulcarus to drop.
And just.... ughhhhh.
I have the worst luck, I've leveled my Castor from 1 to 7 trying to get one and no dice so far...
(Actually, I haven't gotten a single one of the Fafnir's Peak kin eggs to drop, but I'm not much upset about that since I have a rosepea and flyvern already.)
I mean, it's not like I really need him or anything, I'm just obsessive and want one just to have one, to be honest.
But I'd probably still get involved in leveling him like all my other kins and I'll want to just curl up and sleep for a week because why do I do this to myself.
Good times, good times.
cat_rofl

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:04 pm
Oh, for the love of...
My level 7 Castor almost lost a friggin' level 3 rosepea.
Because he missed.
And he missed again.
And then one more time.
Good thing he has more health than the other buns...
Terrible luck, terrible.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:43 pm
*tilting head while staring at rewards screen in LK*
You know, I usually have to spam farm certain monsters to get their eggs to drop at all.
*shakes fist at the pile of echos I've fought without getting a single egg*
But this is only the second eerie ghost lantern I've ever won against to my memory (maybe fourth if I'm being super generous to myself), and it just coughed up its egg.
I feel like this usually only happens with kin I'm not actively seeking...
Oh well, no complaints, since I didn't have one yet!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:37 pm
I feel like some sort of freak syca magnet or something...
I read that they were supposed to be relatively rare in stage four, but man, I'm seeing them one in three battles on average.
And I really wish I weren't at the moment, because I'm just like "I'm only here to level, I can't even dream of defeating you, stop chasing me." ;w;

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games