Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Altered Personality

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:09 pm
And im Krigone, nice to meet you tired. But shouldent you be introducing yourself in the 'inroduce yourself' forum?

hehe sweatdrop like my new poem? its in my signature...

"The helpless can wander,
The lost can be found,
The winners can lose,
And the wind can blow down.

The light can go out,
The darkness may light up,
The simple can be complicated,
And, my dear, you are just enough."

im thinking about making a website just for my songs, and poetry... we're working on poetry in English this week...o.o i almost forgot about that.... well... i gotta go to bed, g'night everyone (that is, if anyone is on...O.O)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:18 am
I never was too good at poetry. Personally, I like writing stories. The trouble is that I put so much into them they look like a huge endeavor- but I never finish them. I get about a dozen pages or so and then the idea fizzles out. sweatdrop  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:34 am
O.O Talon-san!!! I do the same thing!! crying crying i hate it when that happens....i`m so perfectionist and put alot of effort into my stories but then i forget it and it seeps away... crying ....i need more determination....or at least to relax and just write....writing a story now and i`m just packed with ideas....i think i`ve finished.. 3/11 of my big stories.... those 3 having a 75 page (computer) average..... eek took me about a year each..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:39 am
Perhaps I should send you some of my snippetts of stories sometime. You might get a kick out of them, Kira-san! 3nodding  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:01 pm
Krigone
And im Krigone, nice to meet you tired. But shouldent you be introducing yourself in the 'inroduce yourself' forum?

hehe sweatdrop like my new poem? its in my signature...

"The helpless can wander,
The lost can be found,
The winners can lose,
And the wind can blow down.

The light can go out,
The darkness may light up,
The simple can be complicated,
And, my dear, you are just enough."

im thinking about making a website just for my songs, and poetry... we're working on poetry in English this week...o.o i almost forgot about that.... well... i gotta go to bed, g'night everyone (that is, if anyone is on...O.O)

Course, you're in eigth grade?

I hate it when people say that too sayings. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:06 pm
Listen, y'all...I am grounded off the computer for 2 weeks. This means no Gaia at all. Of course, everyone's favourite sugar addict (namely me) will figure out a way on. I utterly hate myself for ruining or denting any of the rpgs. s**t my dads home...gotta go... heart  

lambda omega lambda

Bluesteel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:06 pm
WHERE IS EVERYBODY!?

sorry you got grounded Rhea! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:14 pm
Mneh...it's all bare here...nobody ish around...tis saddening...  

Sarcasm101

Conservative Smoker

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:53 pm
Tana-sans status: I am throwing up blood on and off in real life. I can't feel temperature, taste food/drink, or sleep. My doctor has to come to our house. Get over it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:58 pm
I did that once. But that was a while ago... 3nodding ..Hurts like hell...And tastes like hell too...  

lambda omega lambda

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:00 pm
RheaFaery
I did that once. But that was a while ago... 3nodding ..Hurts like hell...And tastes like hell too...

I can't taste. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:02 pm
No, I meant when you get your taste back.  

lambda omega lambda

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:03 pm
RheaFaery
No, I meant when you get your taste back.

Maybe. I happens randomly. My body temperature also plummets to unnatural temperatures. I am quite a sickly guy. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:05 pm
I am not usually sickly...But mud-wrestling and then jumping into a freezing lake can do that to ya....Chwa ha ha ha...  

lambda omega lambda

Psymage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:05 pm
I've never gotten that bad of a sickness. I've only had those that everyone gets. I geuss I should be thankful, except for that damn ulcer. So Rhea, are you the real rhea or one of her friends?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games