Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23884 23885 23886 23887 23888 23889 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:48 am

l-Kathulu-l
I_love_Inuyasha1
l-Kathulu-l
I_love_Inuyasha1
l-Kathulu-l
I_love_Inuyasha1
Back from seeing Duane and BrandO!
now five tons of hw.
second week coming up
YAY I'M SO OVERWORKED
I have to get up in 4 hours for work, yay insomnia!

But how was it?
Year 200X was there too. But they had feedback problems so DnB got cut by about 15 or so minutes.
BUT IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE IT WAS EPIC ANYWAY. And my mom even liked it! XD

yay!
EXTREEEME. I haven't gone to a concert in forever, I should see if they are coming out my way anytime soon.

But hell, if you mom liked it then it has to be good. Most parents I know hate anything similar to what I listen to

Concerts are very EXTREME.
They aren't together anymore... But you never know with them!
Yeah, I was actually pretty surprised that she liked it. XD
I was supposed to go to a Disturbed/Killswitch Engage concert, but then my friends become pot heads and started drinking so I sold my ticket to someone for $40 more than I paid.

I wanted to go so bad though. D':

Holy s**t D=
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:51 am

I_love_Inuyasha1
l-Kathulu-l
I_love_Inuyasha1
l-Kathulu-l
I_love_Inuyasha1
Year 200X was there too. But they had feedback problems so DnB got cut by about 15 or so minutes.

yay!
EXTREEEME. I haven't gone to a concert in forever, I should see if they are coming out my way anytime soon.

But hell, if you mom liked it then it has to be good. Most parents I know hate anything similar to what I listen to

I was supposed to go to a Disturbed/Killswitch Engage concert, but then my friends become pot heads and started drinking so I sold my ticket to someone for $40 more than I paid.

Holy s**t D=
Indeed. Besides that the latest concert I went to was Weird Al Yankovic. That was oh... 7 years ago?

WAIT. I saw the Blue Man Group in Chicago a little over a year ago. ******** amazing. It was a band trip so we were there for a competition. So they were the last thing we saw in Chicago. ********.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:55 am

l-Kathulu-l
I_love_Inuyasha1
l-Kathulu-l
I_love_Inuyasha1
l-Kathulu-l
I_love_Inuyasha1

yay!

Holy s**t D=
Indeed. Besides that the latest concert I went to was Weird Al Yankovic. That was oh... 7 years ago?

WAIT. I saw the Blue Man Group in Chicago a little over a year ago. ******** amazing. It was a band trip so we were there for a competition. So they were the last thing we saw in Chicago. ******** class="clear">

That is badass. When I was in Vegas once (the only time), they were there. But instead I saw Penn & Teller XD
My last concert before this one was last year. The Megas. heart
Before that there was NOTHING FOR MANY YEARS. I haven't been to many concerts, but the ones I have been to were AWESOME EPIC AMAZING.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:58 am

I_love_Inuyasha1
l-Kathulu-l
I_love_Inuyasha1
l-Kathulu-l
I_love_Inuyasha1

Holy s**t D=

WAIT. I saw the Blue Man Group in Chicago a little over a year ago. ******** amazing. It was a band trip so we were there for a competition. So they were the last thing we saw in Chicago. ******** class="clear">

That is badass. When I was in Vegas once (the only time), they were there. But instead I saw Penn & Teller XD
Before that there was NOTHING FOR MANY YEARS. I haven't been to many concerts, but the ones I have been to were AWESOME EPIC AMAZING.
Well, I have been to the Symphony quite a lot. I saw one when I was down in Atlanta earlier this year. I've seen the Detroit Symphony many times.

But as for HOMG amazing concerts, that would be the only one that qualifies. I was supposed to go to Warped Tour, but my friend never got back to me about it. :/

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:02 am

l-Kathulu-l
I_love_Inuyasha1
l-Kathulu-l
I_love_Inuyasha1
l-Kathulu-l
I_love_Inuyasha1

Holy s**t D=

Well, I have been to the Symphony quite a lot. I saw one when I was down in Atlanta earlier this year. I've seen the Detroit Symphony many times.

But as for HOMG amazing concerts, that would be the only one that qualifies. I was supposed to go to Warped Tour, but my friend never got back to me about it. :/

I feel so uncultured XD
Man, that's lame.
OH s**t. I should really be doing hw. Good luck with work, Kath!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:03 am

I ******** love me some classical stuff.

But go ahead, I need to head off here soon. Although I have been texting my friend since 9 PM now...

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:50 am

bloop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:52 am

bloop

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:54 am

bloop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:55 am

bloop

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:56 am

bloop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:57 am

bloop

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:57 am

bloop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:02 am

Trenn Flashkill
bloop

Hawkeh

Familiar Fatcat

4,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:09 am

Ooh.
The Kirby yarn banner ish cute. whee
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23884 23885 23886 23887 23888 23889 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games