Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:45 pm

Yun's hawk flies into the raikage's office. It flies over the kage's desk and drops the mizukage's letter onto the desk, then flies out, back to the mist.

((pm mibu for the letter's contents))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:40 pm

The Azure Devil, Medical Nin In-Training,The Lightning Within The Water
User Image
Takeo
Matsuda

Takeo nodded. "Hiro-sensei's off doing god knows what, and the Chunnin exams aren't too far away. I'd like to get a head start for my training. Preferably Mist's Water Minipulation, and a few medical jutsu if possible, speaking of..." He saw the bird perch.

User Image

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo reaches into his desk and pulls out a water scroll and tosses it to Takeo. "I have this for you, for the medical jutsu you are going to need a medical ninja. Hiro can help you find one when you meet with him." He turns to the bird and slides open the letter and reads it.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:49 pm

"Well Raikage-sama, I know some very basic medical jutsu if you would allow me a few hours to train this very fine and outstanding young genin."

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:45 pm

Takeo nodded. "Hai..." He was intreged by the idea of having Kashensu teach him a little bit about medical jutsu, but it was Kazuo's call. Either way, he took the scroll he was given.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:56 pm

進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
Arriving at the kage's office Susumu seems to know this place very well as if she knew that she used to live here as well. "How is that possible?" she says to herself, Knowing full well that she was the 5th raikage she must of spent a lot of time in this place. Knocking on and opening the door, Susumu walks into the office and looks around, looking for something on the walls that would strike her memory. She notices then that a man sitting at the desk in the middle of the room is quite plainly staring at her and so he should be, Susumu has entered a room and hasn't even introduced herself. She stops her walk around the room to look at Kazuo "Hello, my name is Susumu Yasuaki." She bows "You must be the Raikage?"

NUR

Eris5

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Kashensu
(kk, just wondering, when you guys cleaned up this forum did you delete the old threads or recycle, i wanna find my house and my profile if i can so i don't have to redo them)

"It would be my pleasure," said Kashensu. He then spun and looked at the Rock Ninja. "Hello, my name is Kashensu and I will be taking the responsiblity of being you sensei."

(Sorry for the short posts, i found a keyboard for my PS3, but it is still a pain to type long posts then do all the other crap just to load and reply, so they will be short for the time being)

Senji stared at the man. His eyes slowly scanned the sanin, he had not heard of this ninja. He found himself intimidated, as a result he took a backwards retreating step, his right foot glided across the floor about four inches back halting on teh ball of his foot Senji paused. "I am Senji Myko...the younger brother of Sengetsu uchiha, unlike my sibling I am not a holder of the sharingan but a user of the seki-reigan of which I have some experience.

(Sorry making really short post because outside of fights and when developing young rpc's I'm no good.)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm

User ImageUser Image

He nods to Kashensu giving him permission to train the ninja in medical ninja. "Though I would still like you to lead the squad of Rock ninja." Kazuo in fact did stare at Susumu as she entered shocked that she would be here. "Yes Susumu, I am the Raikage now. I know who you are no need for introductions, we teamed up against enemies in battle a while back." He pauses. "Remember?" (I forgot who it was we fought but I know it was you, hector, and me against whoever it was.)

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:36 pm

"Thank you Raikage-sama. When the other ninja arrive, feel free to send them to me," said Kashensu. He then turned to the other ninja who were now his to teach. "If you could follow me to my home, we can begin training." With that he walked out the door, nodding his head as he passed Susumu as a sign of recognition and respect.

(Gonna need a few minutes to post the house/grounds)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:19 pm

進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
((Susumu has amnesia))

"Oh I'm ever so sorry." Susumu gets straight to the point. "I'm not quite myself..I I can't remember a thing. I know only bits and pieces. I came here to search for my past. Perhaps you could help enlighten me?" Susumu keeps looking around the room. "I'm almost sure there is a scroll in this place telling the full history of all kages, I wish to see it, I looked in the library but it wasn't there. I'm guessing the cloud keeps it secure in this room."

NUR

Eris5

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:26 pm

The Azure Devil,The Lightning Within The Water
User Image
Takeo
Matsuda

Takeo nodded, and left, but his posture was... un-nerving to any that observed him closely. The new girl, Susumu... she was stronger than Kazou. For the first time, he saw this many high ranking shinobi. Through his eyes, the eyes that could see chakra, this was a bit much for a gennin.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:06 am

User ImageUser Image

(Yea I know my RPC doesn't. Takeo: Hey! xp )

Kazuo had never really thought about the scroll but he assumed she must be right. He looks around the room and notices a metal chest sunken into the ground at least a foot right under his desk. He bends down and searches for a key but notices a seal. He thinks for a moment and places his hand on the seal and focuses his chakra and the chest unlocks. Must have been set to un-lock with the current kages chakra. He lifts it open and pulls out the scroll. He looks back at Susumu hesitant to give her the scroll since she had acted strange just then. "Alright I have it here." He holds it out for her to take. "Be careful with it." He keeps a close eye on it.

(I wasn't really sure where it was originally kept but that is the best thing I could think of. xp )

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:14 am

(( Susumu is not a girl... She is DEATH I TELL YOU!!! Just kidding but Susumu is too old to be a girl xd ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:21 am

進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image

((lol ok. I am death! not sure whether I should make Susumu go on a crazy rampage to find her family or what?))

Scratching her head Susumu takes the scroll and sits down immediately reading it. Just as she does so her clone in the library disappeared giving her all the information received from the archives. Holding back the tears, Susumu now knows her husbands name whether he be dead or alive She knows many a thing now about herself, this classified scroll could be the last key to it all. Unraveling it right then and there this act must suprise Kazuo slightly. Reading and reading furiously about all the immense histories of all kages, Susumu gets herself well versed in Cloud history before she finally reaches the section about her. Much is classified in this part of the scroll which is due to Susumu's vast knowledge of seals and medical techniques that must be kept safe. Reading about her life Susumu learns nothing to new until she reaches the time period of when she was head Raikage. This is all new information for her as she reads she discovers just how strong she was, not only physically but mentally. She rolls up the scroll after reading her entire section on herself. Right then and there in the kages office. If anybody where to interrupt her while reading Susumu probably would of gone ape sh!t on them. With the scroll read, Susumu is having an extra difficult time holding her emotions steady. She is having all sorts of new memories flood back into her concious and it is taking a very heavy toll. Susumu is finally becoming more like herself than ever before, She was able to learn about her own sealing techniques from that wonderfully convenient scroll. However, Susumu cannot perform this techniques at this time for she still must talk to her family to make sure all (or any) of this is really real.

NUR

Standing up Susumu straightens out her clothing, since she was in the sitting position it was probably all wrinkled. Upon doing so she smiles to Kazuo. "Have you seen my family anywhere Raikage-sama?" Susumu walks up to his desk and places the scroll back down upon it. Tears welling up in her eyes showing that she retained the information within.

Eris5

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games