Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:32 pm
im so bored... is it me? or do i just have the bad luck that my characters get froze alot? i wouldnt be surprised i if its my luck though. listen to this. i was driving into town, right, and i go to walmart, with my cousin (Who is living with me now btw.) and when we get out, i start to walk to the doors, when i hear a hissing. so me and my cousin start checking things, suspecting the engine was just making another noise. Nope. its my right front tire. there was a hole in the sidewall.

this begins the first two hours. we call my parents, and let them know whats going on, then we get the tools, and jack, from the engine compartment. its an old, old truck, so their in there. getting them out required a beating on the wingnuts with a wood block to break the rust. getting down, we get under the truck, and prop it up, while i get the spare... or so i think.

I got behind my truck, and got down, looking at the rust, and have my cousin pass me the bar, which i use for leverage to free the rod holding up the spare tire holding bar thing, and cant get it, so my cousin comes back, and kicks it a few times, and it breaks the rust, and we start turning. takes half an hour to get it down far enough, then we bring it around to get at the spare... only to find that the lock, which is on a screw thing, is loose, so its impossible to get the spare without cutting off the screw thing with bolt cutters.

we then proceed to wait for a hour, till my parents get there. my genius dad then begins turning the lock thing, as i tell him its turning the screw thing too. two minutes later, he says that im a moron, and that i wasted my time trying to get it, telling me my problem was that the screw was loose to the point it wouldnt come off. it takes all my self control to keep from screaming at him that i told HIM that, and beating him to death with the prybar thing.

several minutes later, he tells me that the spare is flat too, and i just sigh. of course it was. getting in, he proceeds to drive it, with a little bit of air pressure he got from a man with an air compresser, to a farm store nearby, to help get the tire off. before this, mind you, i told him we would likely have to cut it off with bolt cutters or something.

ten minutes later, after jacking the truck up, and getting the flat off, my dad tells me that we would probably have to cut the tire off with bolt cutters. i almost snap again, and beat him to death. after getting it off, anf changed, and aired up, we finally put everything away, and check the engine oil, only to find it low. sighing, i proceed to get in, before my dad goes on a rant about having already showed me how to change a flat, and i almost snap again. this time, i actually raise the bar, which was in my hand. turning, i put it in the truck, and get in, as my mom arrives with soda from a gasstation down the street. taking one, i open it, and it fizzes up, pouring all over my seat. not phased at this point, since everything else had gone wrong. so i begin to drive to the gas station, and the bar thing that held up the tire comes loose. putting it up, we drive to the station, and use a wratcheting strap my dad had to hold it up. finally, I get to go home. end of ordeal.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:52 pm
Damn... That is the longest post I've ever seen.... eek  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:54 pm
I can make longer xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:55 pm
Yeah, if you want to see, go to page 32 of the Crystallis Research Academy thread.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:56 pm
lol Proof ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:56 pm
BLAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
User Image

I'm back, baby!

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:58 pm
For good?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:59 pm
User Image

Some might say...
More or less.
Going to my grandmother's house for a week tomorrow, but there'll be internet there, and I'll probably be on at night.
...The saddest of pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:02 pm
OMG!!!!! *glomps* Estu's back! Now Eva can get unstuck!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:04 pm
User Image

Some might say...
*Is glomped*
Ack! Fanatic!
A glomp from you? I thought I was safe from you!

Eva... Eva.... The one with Felix?
Unstick her or continue to RP with Felix?
...The saddest of pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:07 pm
I've had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much sugar today! He he he.
Continue to rp with Felix.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:12 pm
*glomps panda* XD  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:13 pm
XD *kidnaps the super hyper fanatic* WEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:15 pm
Is it just me or is there a lack of drama with our characters in Diamond Ridge? stare  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:15 pm
*karate chops puppet* No! Not today! *uses vines to trap kinapper*  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games