Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Kessaris walks in, noticing Samara and Riko, which made him shudder and flush with anxiety. "Hello Samara. Hi Riko." He greeted, taking a seat at the corner of the table. ~Why are you feeling horrible now?~ He sends. ~Have you been accepted as Neph's sucessor?~
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:19 pm

"Yes I did... thank you Samara." Riko said softly, nodding to Kessaris as she looked down at the table. "If I may ask... may I look through Nephilis' library, Samara?" She asked, looking up at her. ~Because I feel sick, the normal with me. Plus I won't come home if I become prime leader~ She sent back as she played with her knife.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:25 pm

~Things won't be the same.~ Kessaris looks down the table at the food, feeling no appetite whatsoever. Even still, he begins to eat what is near him. ~I'm going to become the Prime Leader of Shale soon and aunt Alyss will be my advisor. I haven't picked a general...~ "And Samara, could you bring me some lemonade please. I'm a bit parched today."
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:33 pm

~I know it won't. We won't see eachother now... Unless I come to visit... you'll also have to look out for Alyss' children that will be running around.~ Riko put her knife down, looking at Kessaris for the last time before standing, looking at Samara. "I'll be in my room. I'm just not hungry." She grabbed an apple, walking out of the dining room up to her room.

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:38 pm

"Absolutely, Riko," Samara said. "Anywhere in the palace is welcome to you." She set plates in front of all the seats as Kessaris sat down. "Sure thing, sweetheart," she said, pouring a large glass for him. "You guys go ahead and dig in while its hot. I'm going to check on the pies," she said, obviously trying to keep herself busy. When Riko got up to leave, she sighed softly. "Oh...alright, Riko. It'll be here if you get hungry."
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Riko walked into Nephilis' library, getting a book that she had never seen before about the family of L' easus. She read until she feel asleep in the chair, the book beside her on the floor. It was completely open as the pages kept flipping because of the wind.

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:32 pm

Keliah looked at the Morganna. "I know Kessaris, he'll keep up a front" she told her. Keliah began to shapeshift changing her appearance and aura. "Right now Kessaris will only be able to feel my power of liquification...I want you all to look and notice if his behaviour is different" she told them all.

"Right now he is alone, and nowhere near Keliah, she's in Tenshu" she told him. "Alongside Kessaris, so if we are going to stop Nas,this is the time to do it" she told Marcove.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:49 pm

Tenshi could smell the food was done and was rather hungry. "Come on Lulu, let's go get lunch." He told her calmly, he waited to she would respond and start walking before he walked on.

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:15 pm

Kessaris sat at the table, sensing a drop in aura, then a change. ~Riko asleep and someone around here has an ability...a pathetic one...~ Disregarding his thoughts, he looks at Samara and pushes his plate away. "Samara, I have to ask you something. What do you do when you can't really understand something no matter how hard you try? What about when you feel helpless, yet stronger than anything else?"

~~~

"Let's get him. It'll be me and you alone, like the old times." He cracks a smile, hoping to crack the barrier between them he'd been building. "He's in Alloy..."
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:32 am

Lunia looked at Tenshi and nodded, wiping her tears she crossed her arms as she was getting cold. Then looking around her she sensed someone in the air waves, stopping for a second she listened as she put her finger up to Tenshi's lips to keep him quiet. "I can sense someone..." she said, before she just shook her head and walked with Tenshi to dinner. She couldn't be bothered with interruptions right now, so she just forgot about it.

xLulie

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:51 am

Tenshi walked along side Lunia but when she put her finger to his lips he wondered what it was for or better yet, who she thought she heard or sensed. " Okay, but let's race to mom, I know its not the best time, but maybe some fun with your big bro will cheer you up a little bit." He stated calmly walking along side her again and waiting for her answer.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:56 am

Keliah thought for a second, shifting her aura to also hold molecular displation. She smirked as she looked at Morganna. "Now he'll want this power" she said. "Just watch..." she told them.

Jean looked at Marcove and nodded,not smiling. "If he's in Alloy...I sense that he's supposed to be guarding the gun or whatever" she said. "Yes, let's go..." as she telported out of the tower, taking flight into the skies heading for Alloy.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:51 am

Lunia looked at Tenshi and stopped sighing, she then pushed Tenshi back with her hand and started to race towards Samara, chuckling she looked back at him and winked. "Go!" she shouted, before she just kept running towards Samara, giggling with enjoyment she knew that Nephilis would rather see Lunia happy than sad, so she decided to take the opportunity to have some fun with her brother.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:40 am

(Desert told me to post this for him)

"It's about time I get to take him down." He follows her, running along the sand, then leaping into, coming up like a shark each time. "If he resists...just kill him..."

~~~

Kessaris looks around again, feeling a change in aura. His eyes turn white as he starts to understand something. "Hey Ricky?" He said, looking to him with his gleaming white eyes. "You asked me if I was power hungry. What made you think that I was? Better yet, who said I was?"

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:51 am

Keliah overheard what Kessaris said to Ricky. She was now in Ricky's head, prompting him what to say. Dont say it's Keliah...just say that you had a feeling...like an empath she projected to Ricky.

Jean looks at Marcove as she saw Alloy come into the distance. Once there she lands on a platform as she waits for Marcove to catch up to her.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games