Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:51 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"I want to tell you though babe. I want to. Hell, I probably need to tell someone." Veronica leaned into his embrace. He was being all protective over her again. "I know," She whispered. Her hands touched the scar over her chest before dropping it. She was shirtless, her entire torso exposed aside from the bra that covered her chest. Every scar on this part of her body was visible to the vampiric eye. "You're damned right he can't. I can ******** kill him now," Her eyes burned, completely ablaze with hate for her father.
Veronica calmed as she snuggled into Hunters arms, they were almost as close as possible now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:54 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin was about to say "yes" and convince him so perfectly. Unfortunately, her mad shiver spoke the truth for her. She glanced up at Dylan and forced a small smile. The warmth swishing in her belly was feeling nauseating.

"Not really...Dylan," she managed to whispered. She swallowed the next upcoming of bile. The horrible taste was stronger than ever in her mouth. She gulping unsteadily and attempted to breathe without throwing up the contents of her stomach. "Just those..."

She laughed softly, not being able to say anymore.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:58 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan sat up, pulling her to sit upright. "Love, babe, you need to just let it come up. Its better once it does." Well, parents weren't always right. But saying that you felt better after throwing up usually worked. He patted her back, very softly. "Shh," He kissed her forehead, she was actually kind of warm.
"Shh, just let it come up babe."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:09 pm
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

She was pulled on his lap. She smiled as her body was against his. She ran her fingers over the buttons on the phone. All of the numbers she needed were in there. Madeline nodded. She didn't know what she was getting into. She jumped up off his lap. "No." She put on her mad face and stamped her foot. Her arms were across her chest. "I don't want her there, no matter what you say." Ravin was added on to the list. She smiled at him. "Dylan dear." Mady walked over and kissed his cheek. "I'm still not invinting Airi. Not until I talk to my best friend." She smiled thinking about Veronica.

"Another One Is I'm Human."

MistressInTheWinterCoat

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:11 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter hissed slightly "Not if I get to him first." he growled and tightened his hold on her. "If you want to tell me love you can. Although..." Yeah, if he heard her life story and then heard all her Father had done to her... He couldn't guarentee that Mr. Milton would wake up in the morning...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:13 pm
||I'm going to be taking a shower for a few minutes, so please do reply. ^^||

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin was swallowing more and more bile by this point. Dylan pulled her to sit upright. He was coaxing her to just let it out. She nodded and kneeled over the opposite way so that she wouldn't get any of it on him. Out came the blood she had drank, the stomach bile that was threatening to escape. She puked until the demons were free of her systems.

Ravin sat up slowly and looked at the pile of bile wide-eyed. "Dylan..." She swallowed. Relief settled into her system. Something swished around in her belly. "Honey, don't be frightened. I'm pregnant."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:16 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Oh no. Believe me. If anyones going to be hurting my father its going to be me." Veronica kissed his arm as he held her tighter, she was completely pressed to him now as he growled.
"I want to. But only if you promise to keep your cool. Like I said, if Daddy Dearest is going down- I want a piece of him." She leaned her head on his shoulder and sighed.
"You wanna know everything? Or something more specfic?" It'd be easier if he had a specific thing in mind.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:19 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan rubbed her back as she threw up. He knew that chicks liked to be comforted even if he hated people near him when he was throwing his guts up.
He kissed her bare back and went to scoop some water from the stream into his hands when she finished. He helped clean her mouth up and such before sitting down by her to hold her.
"What." It came out more statement like then anything. "Woah, no what. You're joking right? I mean, just because you threw up doesn't mean you're...yeah. No theres no way. Its not possible." He stood up and absently dressed himself.
"You probably just like, drank some bad blood or something." He just kind of awkwardly stood in the middle of the cave fully dressed, looking over at the water.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:39 pm
||back! and, what a surprise, eh? xD||

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin took some water from the stream to wash her mouth out. She spat and swallowed some fresh water. It was sweet and pure. She sighed and rose to stand. She turned around to glance at Dylan with love in her eyes. Ravin placed a hand to her lower stomach.

"Dylan...I feel it here." She rubbed her stomach. "I've read about it. I know what it is. I'm pregnant."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:51 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan shook his head. "No no, you.. you have to take those little test thingys. Like, the plus or minuses. All that jazz." He squinted at her stomach, not that he needed to. "Like I said its probably just something in the blood you drank." He nodded, "Thats gotta be it. You can't be pre--Yeah."

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:01 pm
||haha, he's trying so hard to deny it xD||

Ravin Black

User Image

With a hand still pressed to her stomach, she swallowed and walked over to Dylan. She pressed her body agianst him so that he could feel the slight swelling in her stomach. "Feel it? I'm pregnant." She leaned up on tiptoe to brush her lips over his. "So stop denying it. It's not bad blood."

She smirked. "Bad blood comes out the other end."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:11 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan shivered lightly at her touch. Her stomach pressed against his and he gulped loudly. He moved back from her, running his hands through his hair. "No no no, its not possible. Its just like gas or something. Maybe some sort of reaction to something. I dunno. You're not... you're just not. Okay? Its not possible. No. Its just not." He shook his head and looked up at her. "Maybe you just have a reverse effect." He averted his eyes away from her stomach.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:18 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin sniffed. She pressed her hands to her belly, gently rubbing the area where the warmth was growing. She looked up at Dylan. Bloody tears rolled down her cheeks. "Why don't you believe me?" she whispered. "I thought you loved me."

Ravin sighed and turned away. "I thought you trusted me. I would never lie to you, Dylan."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:25 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sighed and looked away from her when she started to cry.
"Its not that, its Ravin dammit. You know I love you." He turned on his heels and looked her over slowly. "I trust you. I trust you. Its not that. Its not." He groaned. "Ravin you have to listen to me, this is scary. I'm not even eighteen yet! I'm still a kid!" He shook his head.
"Did you expect me to take this lightly?" His voice was soft- Scared.
Like a little child.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:31 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin raised her eyes to meet his smoldering ones. She wrapped her arms around him slowly. "I'm still a kid, too, okay?" she breathed soothingly into his face. "I remember that you're only eighteen, but I know what I know. I can't change what is."

She swallowed and smiled timidly. "I don't know how I'll take care of a child. My little sister died so long ago. I thought that I'd remember, but I don't. I'm scared that I won't be a good...mother or role model or parent." She prused her lips. "Or wife."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games