Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:27 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:34 pm
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:50 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:47 pm
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:19 pm
If you want to post a list of kins you need, I can probably help you, like A LOT. also want ally pots?
PS some kins just shouldn't even try against a syca. I can buy a kin that you can train as a syca killer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:16 pm
delasislas
If you want to post a list of kins you need, I can probably help you, like A LOT. also want ally pots?
PS some kins just shouldn't even try against a syca. I can buy a kin that you can train as a syca killer.

Ah, I wasn't expecting this, thank youuuuu!!
I was honestly just going to spam kill the ones I wanted until an egg dropped. ^^;
Those are the only two that I was actually WORKING to get to drop, I had the other starters drop for me but the echo was being stubborn, same with the fafnir's peak kin, I had the other two drop but vulcarus was stubborn.
I have a vague plan of working on getting the other kokeshi doll colors at some point and maybe eventually trying my luck with the other nyaruma color, but the status ailments in zen temple aren't very kind, so I've just stuck with the wilds since I'm focused on leveling for now.
Yep, I've been going through guides in the LK forums. Saplynx isn't a huge recommendation, but CAN kill sycas, so once mine is leveled that's what I'll go with until I can get something else.
I've been going the long way 'round with leveling because I'm stubborn and a cheapskate, and worried that if I use the pots I have, I'll end up wanting them for something else later; tedious and time consuming, but I have time to kill, so it could be worse.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:31 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

I was honestly just going to spam kill the ones I wanted until an egg dropped. ^^;
Those are the only two that I was actually WORKING to get to drop, I had the other starters drop for me but the echo was being stubborn, same with the fafnir's peak kin, I had the other two drop but vulcarus was stubborn.
I have a vague plan of working on getting the other kokeshi doll colors at some point and maybe eventually trying my luck with the other nyaruma color, but the status ailments in zen temple aren't very kind, so I've just stuck with the wilds since I'm focused on leveling for now.
Yep, I've been going through guides in the LK forums. Saplynx isn't a huge recommendation, but CAN kill sycas, so once mine is leveled that's what I'll go with until I can get something else.
I've been going the long way 'round with leveling because I'm stubborn and a cheapskate, and worried that if I use the pots I have, I'll end up wanting them for something else later; tedious and time consuming, but I have time to kill, so it could be worse.

What kokeshi dolls do you need? (totally not lining up a ton of kokeshi dolls from syca seeds.)
A lot of the pots are cheap, I actually have a stockpile of refreshes and some antidotes.
If the cost is too great I can buy some heals or stamina pots if you can remember to just pay me back when you get the chance.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:29 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

What kokeshi dolls do you need? (totally not lining up a ton of kokeshi dolls from syca seeds.)
A lot of the pots are cheap, I actually have a stockpile of refreshes and some antidotes.
If the cost is too great I can buy some heals or stamina pots if you can remember to just pay me back when you get the chance.

I only have the normal kokeshi, spring and somber make very rare appearances in any of the stages for me, I think I've fought spring maybe nine times and somber exactly twice, brats didn't even drop anything good other than a single divine intervention.
I have a HUGE hoard of most of the normal potions (especially with my actively playing a lot now), over a hundred of each for most of them, but I frequently run into a bug in battle when I try to use items where my kin's next action gets nulled, so I usually can't find a way to use anything but the occasional heal.
(That bug is a big gripe with me, actually, because it's been present in the game for well over six months now...)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:42 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:02 am
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:23 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

I only have the normal kokeshi, spring and somber make very rare appearances in any of the stages for me, I think I've fought spring maybe nine times and somber exactly twice, brats didn't even drop anything good other than a single divine intervention.
I have a HUGE hoard of most of the normal potions (especially with my actively playing a lot now), over a hundred of each for most of them, but I frequently run into a bug in battle when I try to use items where my kin's next action gets nulled, so I usually can't find a way to use anything but the occasional heal.
(That bug is a big gripe with me, actually, because it's been present in the game for well over six months now...)

evidently I had sold the rest of my kokeshi dolls, I can grind sycas and see what I can get from the seeds. Report the bug?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:54 pm
delasislas
evidently I had sold the rest of my kokeshi dolls, I can grind sycas and see what I can get from the seeds. Report the bug?

You don't have to, I can go off to the zen temple for a while and try for them that way, I was just afraid to take my leafkit out there, she'd get slaughtered, I've not gone to see how pouncer would fare yet, though.
It did get reported, ages and ages ago (along with the bug that eats a percentage of your kin's stamina on loss, which they now claim is intentional), if it's not been fixed by now, I kinda doubt it ever will be.
It's usually not a big deal, I don't use items very often to begin with, it's just irritating when I use a singe or a small heal to try to guarantee a win and then my turn gets skipped and I lose because of it.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:22 pm
so with my new sakura, I am starting to look into getting my oats a new home soon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:05 pm
delasislas
so with my new sakura, I am starting to look into getting my oats a new home soon.

Ahh, you finally got your Sakura? That's awesome~
I've been so busy just trying to get a single kin to fifty that I've not even thought about a better end game kin yet.
I'll probably just grind endlessly in the zen temple to try to get an ember or sakura to drop, to be honest.
Even though that'll probably take ages and then I'll have to do the grinding thing from 1 to 50 all over again.
(I hope that wasn't an offer to me, I'd never be able to pay you what he's worth without giving up most of my inventory!)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:08 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Ahh, you finally got your Sakura? That's awesome~
I've been so busy just trying to get a single kin to fifty that I've not even thought about a better end game kin yet.
I'll probably just grind endlessly in the zen temple to try to get an ember or sakura to drop, to be honest.
Even though that'll probably take ages and then I'll have to do the grinding thing from 1 to 50 all over again.
(I hope that wasn't an offer to me, I'd never be able to pay you what he's worth without giving up most of my inventory!)

you able to get the low stamina pots and both heals?  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games