Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:42 pm
Kari Azio
So we have at least a week until the next day change, is that whats happening?

Not sure what to do with all of that time o.o

Yes, we're extending the day change by another week, for good reason!

Ideally you can use the free time for a lot of things. If not jumping into an rp or finishing one youre in, there's always writing character journals or fancying up housing layouts. Plotting future character interactions with your fellow guild mates, ect!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:46 pm
yo punny nut

No LOL More like I'm the one loner handing out lemon candies

Ahhh Then I hope you get better soon! ;v ;

I hope you have a good day so far! emotion_awesome

The horror. I went to a Christian college and they still gave out candy.

I'm working on it, thanks~

Your quotes are always so early morning for me, like 4/5 am x-x But I did have a relatively good day! Hope you did too.  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:48 pm
How is everyone, btw? ꒰ू•௰ू•๑꒱  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:37 pm
whiters4

Hm, this is true. I have my character Jurand busy for the moment but as of right now Myra is without a person to talk to lol

I do very much enjoy how the guild is set up though, Im sure there are plenty of things that I can look over while I wait for it to change over. plus I might figure out if I want to put a character into the event or not either. Looks interesting ^^

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:12 am
Kari Azio

Hm, this is true. I have my character Jurand busy for the moment but as of right now Myra is without a person to talk to lol

I do very much enjoy how the guild is set up though, Im sure there are plenty of things that I can look over while I wait for it to change over. plus I might figure out if I want to put a character into the event or not either. Looks interesting ^^

Bwah~ I know herrrrr, I noticed her profile right away. I'll gladly throw Äura at 'er, and if not that then for plotting.

Mm! Yums is a power house when it come early to running her guilds. I usually like spying on people, but it's common, so. > w > Ahem. As for the event, not even I know what Yum's got up her sleeve. Events around here are usually pretty cool, so you should experience at least one.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:26 am
whiters4
How is everyone, btw? ꒰ू•௰ू•๑꒱

Sore and a little irritable. emotion_8c  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:34 am
whiters4

I would have no problems with that at all :3 I didn't realize she had gotten much attention for much other then the picture I had used before that I changed xD I was really hoping she would have more interaction then just Hotah in the guild and this would be a very good opportunity for it.

Spying on certain characters are always fun, I do the same myself just to see how things are going in other places. Havent had the chance to find any characters so far in the few days Ive been going.

And I cant wait to see how that event goes. I have one more character that I want to make and hopefully she'll be done before the cut off for it. Paint ball seems like an interesting thing to try with rolls and posts, never tried something like that before and with such a large amount of people in one area!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:40 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Ksusususu, that's no good! How come you're sore and irritable?  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:51 am
Kari Azio

I would have no problems with that at all :3 I didn't realize she had gotten much attention for much other then the picture I had used before that I changed xD I was really hoping she would have more interaction then just Hotah in the guild and this would be a very good opportunity for it.

Spying on certain characters are always fun, I do the same myself just to see how things are going in other places. Havent had the chance to find any characters so far in the few days Ive been going.

And I cant wait to see how that event goes. I have one more character that I want to make and hopefully she'll be done before the cut off for it. Paint ball seems like an interesting thing to try with rolls and posts, never tried something like that before and with such a large amount of people in one area!

Well, I'm crew. Ya won't see my physically doing much, I know my stuff when it comes down to it. So yea, I was aware of your character and kinda so love her picture. Plus, ya know, I still have single characters. emotion_awesome

Fumfumu~ I used to be so bad- good? I could tell ya who was doing what and where with whom for every character, but that was a couple years ago in the sister guild. I might get up to it again soon.

Welp, you have this week, so I'll cross my fingers with ya. I love guild wide events, a big part of the job I actually do is help come up with the ideas. It's my only redeeming quality. ( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ ) I look forward to seeing how it plays out if you do get someone in!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:09 am
whiters4
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Ksusususu, that's no good! How come you're sore and irritable?

Sore because while I was trick or treating with my cousins I slipped in some mud and fell my hands have some cuts and my knee is all scuffed up and bruised. emotion_8c
Irritable because I had gotten my hopes up to buy some delicious Halloween candy when it all went on sale today, but the scavengers got to all three of the grocery stores my mom, sister, and I checked. Nothing was left, not even the crappy generic candy!
So I'm just grouching over that. I've been in a bit of a sour mod lately and I've been really craving sweets, plus I've had a cold for about a week now. emotion_8c  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:20 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Sore because while I was trick or treating with my cousins I slipped in some mud and fell my hands have some cuts and my knee is all scuffed up and bruised. emotion_8c
Irritable because I had gotten my hopes up to buy some delicious Halloween candy when it all went on sale today, but the scavengers got to all three of the grocery stores my mom, sister, and I checked. Nothing was left, not even the crappy generic candy!
So I'm just grouching over that. I've been in a bit of a sour mod lately and I've been really craving sweets, plus I've had a cold for about a week now. emotion_8c

Ouuch, yeah that would suck for anyone. So I'm assuming ya got bandaids and Neosporin on, which ya ought to! Help heal up soon. 3nodding

And holy crap I didn't know candy went that fast on sale the next day. Almost scary, ironically.

Hmhm, I hope you start feeling better soon and get some sweets in ya. Also Nyquil  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:29 am
whiters4
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Ouuch, yeah that would suck for anyone. So I'm assuming ya got bandaids and Neosporin on, which ya ought to! Help heal up soon. 3nodding

And holy crap I didn't know candy went that fast on sale the next day. Almost scary, ironically.

Hmhm, I hope you start feeling better soon and get some sweets in ya. Also Nyquil

Yeah. It's mostly healed now still red and sore though. > - <

Yeah, it was crazy, they checked our walmart, plus both walmarts in the next town over and none of the stores had any candy left. Lol. Yeah.

I hope so too lol. I have been taking medicine as gross as it is. > - <  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:14 pm
whiters4

I have the feeling that Myra is already taken for another character but you never know how things will pan out in the future. Always nice to have others to talk to in town either way ^^ And I can always make other characters that don't have a claim on them already xD

Wow, I would have never been able to keep up with that many people in a guild o.o I can keep up with maybe 3 or 4 before I start overloading myself on information and start mixing things up.

Aww, Im sure you have other redeeming qualities other then that x3 Nothing can move forward if ideas aren't thrown out to keep it going, that's a very important job ^w^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:30 pm
Bored to the 'd... 737
I feel like chattin about some shippings on other characters... Anyone got anything good? 3nodding  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:26 pm
Kari Azio

I have the feeling that Myra is already taken for another character but you never know how things will pan out in the future. Always nice to have others to talk to in town either way ^^ And I can always make other characters that don't have a claim on them already xD

Wow, I would have never been able to keep up with that many people in a guild o.o I can keep up with maybe 3 or 4 before I start overloading myself on information and start mixing things up.

Aww, Im sure you have other redeeming qualities other then that x3 Nothing can move forward if ideas aren't thrown out to keep it going, that's a very important job ^w^

Haha nah, I was just making a joke as to why I stalk profiles, gotta have an idea of compatibility. That being said, I kinda had that premonition about Myra when more than one kitsune profile popped up at once. ;3 I had interest because her ear size reminded me of Äura.

I had a lot of time on my hands sweatdrop Plus it was my passion; it still is. It's easier to relate to people if you're aware of those tiny details.

Haha! XD maybe, but I offer what I'm good at.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games