Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:36 pm
* walks outside and starts digging for neotes hidden stash of rum * ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:48 pm
stoarm_fox

um its my stash u dope and your not going to fing it its somewhere youd never look  

drifter_xwolf1188

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:04 pm
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox

um its my stash u dope and your not going to fing it its somewhere youd never look
thats what you think! blaugh * keeps looking * ninja * thinks to himself* where did he hide it? i need my rum! * loves rum, its the onley achohole he loves*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:25 pm
ya let it die again stoarmy  

drifter_xwolf1188

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:26 pm
let what die? who ever said i was going to let it die"?....... ninja .... this thread isnt as popular as it used to be... sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:45 pm
drift...... we cant let this thread die! not now, not ever  

stoarm_fox

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:48 pm
BEACH PARTY * rips off his shirt reveling his sculpted fur covered chest and lays in the sand*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:51 pm
Fire_Fox25
BEACH PARTY * rips off his shirt reveling his sculpted fur covered chest and lays in the sand*
* stares at him a bit and then tears off all his clothing except a loan cloth and charges off the cliff into the water 200 feet below*

( just like old times.... )  

stoarm_fox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:52 pm
i swear if this gets closed ill pull a jason and go psyco on some one storm if somebody starts fighing where puting them in another thread to duk it out  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:53 pm
drifter_Xwolf
i swear if this gets closed ill pull a jason and go psyco on some one storm if somebody starts fighing where puting them in another thread to duk it out
oh ya, this thread will not die agin..... wish i was this threads creator so i could set up a banner...... but alas, i havent seen gabrial in a month

* continues to float around in the water at the base of the cliff *  

stoarm_fox

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:54 pm
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
* stares at him a bit and then tears off all his clothing except a loan cloth and charges off the cliff into the water 200 feet below*

* tears off everything he is wearing and jumps into the water with you*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:58 pm
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25

* swims around under water abit unawre that you are there* * opens his eyes and sees you right in front of him, jumps a bit and chokes on the water because you starteled him. quickley rises to the surface and choakes on the water a bit * god.... you scared me half to death down there.  

stoarm_fox

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:59 pm
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25

* swims around under water abit unawre that you are there* * opens his eyes and sees you right in front of him, jumps a bit and chokes on the water because you starteled him. quickley rises to the surface and choakes on the water a bit * god.... you scared me half to death down there.
sorry ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:00 pm
begins to tunnle around a bit under the sna dputting up cement walls and such a good 20X20X8 (widhtXlengthXhight) area planed out under his fort about seven or eight feet below it and hangs a sigh out side of his fort saying [drifters utopia]  

drifter_xwolf1188

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:03 pm
*runs onto the beach* hot hot hot sand ^^;  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games