Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:06 pm
RheaFaery
I am not usually sickly...But mud-wrestling and then jumping into a freezing lake can do that to ya....Chwa ha ha ha...

I'll take your word for it. -short chuckle-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:07 pm
Psymage
I've never gotten that bad of a sickness. I've only had those that everyone gets. I geuss I should be thankful, except for that damn ulcer. So Rhea, are you the real rhea or one of her friends?

I'm a freind..The real Rhea is sitting in her room, in pitch darkness, most likely suicidal...My names Foofoo!

*stares at Tanakietsu* Don't you beleive me?  

lambda omega lambda

gamemasterful

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:07 pm
*flies in from introductory page thingy* Heya peoples.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:08 pm
RheaFaery
Psymage
I've never gotten that bad of a sickness. I've only had those that everyone gets. I geuss I should be thankful, except for that damn ulcer. So Rhea, are you the real rhea or one of her friends?

I'm a freind..The real Rhea is sitting in her room, in pitch darkness, most likely suicidal...My names Foofoo!

I beleive you. I like the name Foofoo too. surprised  

Tanakietsu

Psymage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:08 pm
Hi. So, do you really think your a game master? *Pulls out a gamecube controller.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:09 pm
Psymage
Hi. So, do you really think your a game master? *Pulls out a gamecube controller.*

What game? *cough cough*  

Tanakietsu

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:10 pm
Tanakietsu
RheaFaery
Psymage

It's a band camp name O.O I am also known as; Jelly Doughnut, Champion, Winger and Muddy...But I like foofoo the best...Chwa ha ha..  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:10 pm
Psymage
*gasps and pulls out a wave bird wireless controller* CHA!  

gamemasterful

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:11 pm
RheaFaery
Tanakietsu
RheaFaery
Psymage

It's a band camp name O.O I am also known as; Jelly Doughnut, Champion, Winger and Muddy...But I like foofoo the best...Chwa ha ha..

If I knew a person really named Foofoo, I'd tap her instantly. surprised eek  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:11 pm
Well, tell the real rhea jeremy says hi. Uhh, I don't know. *Cough SSBM, cough, soul caliber, cough.*  

Psymage

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:12 pm
Psymage
Well, tell the real rhea jeremy says hi. Uhh, I don't know. *Cough SSBM, cough, soul caliber, cough.*

I'd kick your a** on Soul Caliber 2 for PS2. As for Smash bros. I could care less.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:13 pm
Tanakietsu
Psymage

I'd kick your a** on Soul Caliber 2 for PS2. As for Smash bros. I could care less.
U*pulls out copies of both* Donkey Kong and Link. My faves cause they play dirty. ^______^  

gamemasterful

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:14 pm
Everyone calls me Foofoo...But it gets creepy when the principal does....But I have to sign my work with my real name...Yuck uck uck...And Psy, Chlo already told me to e-mail you saying hi and bye...But someone else is on her msn...And I couldn't find your e-mail...I think her freinds are going insane agian...*mutters some more about how grade 11s are better then grade 9s*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:14 pm
gamemaster87
Tanakietsu
Psymage

U*pulls out copies of both* Donkey Kong and Link. My faves cause they play dirty. ^______^

Bowser's my favorite if I have to pick one. One of his throws, he literally rapes the other character. That takes skill.  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:15 pm
RheaFaery
Everyone calls me Foofoo...But it gets creepy when the principal does....But I have to sign my work with my real name...Yuck uck uck...And Psy, Chlo already told me to e-mail you saying hi and bye...But someone else is on her msn...And I couldn't find your e-mail...I think her freinds are going insane agian...*mutters some more about how grade 11s are better then grade 9s*

I'm a Senior. Grade 12 rules. Than I'm off tot he Air Force. surprised  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games