Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:33 pm
with a smirk he grined "exactly, so what is the ranking system."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:37 pm
((im just going with the basic, no sub))

"Academy, Genin, Chunin, Jonin, Sannin or Kage." She said answering another one of his questions.  

Masumi H Dekata

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:44 pm
Oroami smirked, "good, but the class is done for the day, everyone go home and come back tomorrow at the same time."

(Anyone with 10 or more RP posts in the academy are now Genin, so its Masumi, Child, Kit, Asend) ((Rob start RPing more and you'll be with them too ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:49 pm
((6 and 7 year old Genin lol sweet))

Kasumi smiled as she hugged Oromai and skipped home to tell her Mom how today went.  

Masumi H Dekata

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:52 pm
(well, I know but its genin, lool, you aren't going to actually be fighting alot, and I mean i just want to make it easier for everyone so that they don't have to spend forever as academy student)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:56 pm
((lol eh I got my other RPC for the fightning. I came here for loven lol. But yeah i wouldnt want to wait for the next time skip to be genin XD. Anyway im heading to bed, night Daddy))  

Masumi H Dekata

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:00 pm
(lool, night night ^^)

Oroami hurried all the kids out of the school and then closed the door and locked it, Oroami picked up Kisho again and put him back on his shoulders and walked him home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:58 am
(I a didn't for three days cus no one was posting i got on today an found like 8 pages between now and my last post i'm lke totaly lostknow and as far as what I can do i only know the three jutsus evryone starts with.)  

rob45631

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:22 pm
(just come to my office, i'll train you some jutsu, and shat not ^^. don't be afraid to speak to me, I'll always talk to people)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:55 pm
Walking into the class room, Shiro takes a look around. "Huh. Nobody here. Guess I can just sit anywhere." Wandering over to a desk toward the middle, Shiro take a seat, begins to relax, props his feet up, and starts playing with a small plastic yo-yo. Letting it go down, sit there for a bit and recalling it back up. Repeating it over and over out of boredom."I hope someone shows up soon. This could get boring fast."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:00 pm
Opening the door Oroami noticed Shiro "how... did you get in... it was locked?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:04 pm
"It was? I didn't notice. I just kind of opened it. Maybe it wasn't closed all the way or something." Shiro said, continuing to fiddle with his yo-yo. "Anyway, are you the one who is teaching this class?"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:07 pm
Laughing to himself he nodded "I am the mizukage, and the teacher."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:14 pm
"Ah. Well I guess I should get my feet off the desk here." Shiro took his feet off the desk, stood up and walked up to Oroami. He extended his free hand out. "Name's Shiro Katsuro."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ThePeoplesSin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:44 pm
Akumi Stumbles into the building "Um, Hello? im a bit confuzzeled sweatdrop i walked in Here looking for the Mist academy, This is the Academy right? .__o"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games