Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:13 pm
Bubblegum Electric
Pailzor
xd heart

[[xDDDDDD]]

How are you?? We haven't talked in a while.

I ish.......
I dunno. sweatdrop
redface  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:14 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

On the note of that, Pailzor went on MySpace and called me a Canadian. HOW DARE HE POINT OUT TEH OBVIOUS FACTS!11!1!1!1 *pretend angry face*

Lawl, he's just jealous. wink

...I laughed myself to sleep.

Meh. What've you got that we don't? xp
(Besides Smallville High and the Fortress of Solitude)
ninja  

Pailzor
Captain

Bubblegum Electric

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:17 pm
Pailzor
Bubblegum Electric
Pailzor
xd heart

[[xDDDDDD]]

I ish.......
I dunno. sweatdrop
redface

Oh....well okay then.

[[-.-;]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:25 pm
Bubblegum Electric
Pailzor
Bubblegum Electric
Pailzor
xd heart

[[xDDDDDD]]

I ish.......
I dunno. sweatdrop
redface

Oh....well okay then.

[[-.-;]]

*gives cookie as a distraction* ninja  

Pailzor
Captain

Bubblegum Electric

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:32 pm
Cookie!!!!

[[♥]]

NAMMY NAMMY NAMS!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:49 pm
xd
Oi.. 3:48.... Gotta get my homework done before 6, hopefully..
Meh.. Shouldn't take too long.

Pailzor
Captain

G0 X-DEKU

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:34 am
I have a crush..but I can't tell him...neeeeeeehhhhh!!!!! its so frustrating !! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:09 pm
Pailzor
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

On the note of that, Pailzor went on MySpace and called me a Canadian. HOW DARE HE POINT OUT TEH OBVIOUS FACTS!11!1!1!1 *pretend angry face*

ninja

Lots of cool things... Psh you gotta come to Canada and find out. =P Haha

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:14 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
Pailzor
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

ninja

Lots of cool things... Psh you gotta come to Canada and find out. =P Haha

xp
Psh. Yeah right. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:18 pm

Ooh! And I realized I lied when I said I have no local crushes, but I didn't even think of it because I KNOW I have no chance.

There is this guy at work that is gorgeous. Normally I require the guys I like to have hair, but he pulls off a clean shaved head pretty well. Haha he flirted with me a bit today but I started it.

We just got new uniforms at work and today was our first day wearing them. I was bugging him about why he wasn't wearing the new green hat that looks a lot like a train conductor hat and he was all saying how it was enough he had to wear the dress shirt and new pants. Then I was like "Oh come on, I'm wearing this thing* and pointed to my green headband thing and he's like "Yeah but that makes you look good, it brings out your eyes." and went on to say how the gay would look dumb on him.

Haha I didn't like the new headbands and scrunchies but now I'm totally wearing that headband every day to work. =P Tom sold me on it. Oh and despite what he may think he looks really good in the new dress shirts. xD

But yeah, there is no way anything could happen there, because he has a girlfriend and a baby on the way. A lot of the girls at work think he could do way better though. lol meh.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Pimp Chickan G

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:30 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Ooh! And I realized I lied when I said I have no local crushes, but I didn't even think of it because I KNOW I have no chance.

There is this guy at work that is gorgeous. Normally I require the guys I like to have hair, but he pulls off a clean shaved head pretty well. Haha he flirted with me a bit today but I started it.

We just got new uniforms at work and today was our first day wearing them. I was bugging him about why he wasn't wearing the new green hat that looks a lot like a train conductor hat and he was all saying how it was enough he had to wear the dress shirt and new pants. Then I was like "Oh come on, I'm wearing this thing* and pointed to my green headband thing and he's like "Yeah but that makes you look good, it brings out your eyes." and went on to say how the gay would look dumb on him.

Haha I didn't like the new headbands and scrunchies but now I'm totally wearing that headband every day to work. =P Tom sold me on it. Oh and despite what he may think he looks really good in the new dress shirts. xD

But yeah, there is no way anything could happen there, because he has a girlfriend and a baby on the way. A lot of the girls at work think he could do way better though. lol meh.

RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Poses tragically*

Oh, woe! xD
RandyMan92

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:37 pm

Aha meh, I know better than to get involved, and there's nothing wrong with having a little eye candy at work to make the day go by. =P

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Pimp Chickan G

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:47 pm
RandyMan92
Hmmm.

Never thought of someone as eye candy before. o.O I guess it's not my kind of thing. >.<
RandyMan92

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:02 pm

Aha, not to say he's just an object or anything. He's cool to talk to as well and he's always really nice to me. But it's that kind of nice to look at (as well as talk a bit) but don't touch, aka keep my distance. No way am I trying to get involved with a situation like that. Cheating = wrong and him having a kid with her = more drama.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Karvasa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:40 pm
It's not really a crush anymore I think it's tuned into love I just kind of feel it I love her voice ,laugh smile and her a** redface but It's more than that she's beautiful and just my type she's mart but not one of those stuck up bitches who think their better than everybody she's athletic and in great shape and I think she likes me to sometimes I see her from the corner of my eye looking at me when I'm just doing my usual stuff and sometimes when were just playing around she sticks her tounge out at me ((playfully)) I think I actually do love her  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games